Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually talked about it a few times on her stories and told people it’s spam feom a company trying to get her to pay to stop it. Who knows but at least she said it on her stories a few times so as to try and be transparent.

She’s just said it again so she must read this site 🤣
Seems like a weird way for a company to earn money... I can’t see anyone paying for them to stop!? Seems like a load of rubbish!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone feel like her son gets way less attention and things compared to her daughter? I almost feel sorry for him. He looks like he’s forgotten about at times

Does anyone feel like her son gets way less attention and things compared to her daughter? I almost feel sorry for him. He looks like he’s forgotten about at times
I think her son might have ASD or something. I know she has said she has ADHD.

She’s just hit 20k!

I'm loving her getting all political, and that she doesn't seem to care that it's making people unfollow. I like that content.

Not sure I'd be happy to be her neighbour though with her standing outside my house in her underwear just cos my wall is a nice colour 😂

• Wow
What I don’t get about her is her ranting & raving about the government/Boris/other people’s handling of Covid yet she lives in a tier 4 area (which is explicitly called “stay at home”) and she went on holiday over Christmas?? The hypocrisy is unreal.

I’m surprised there aren’t more comments on her, she’s so annoying. And a massive begatron. A few of my friends have small businesses and she’s messaged them asking for stuff in exchange for exposure etc 🙄. One of them sent something and I don’t even think she showed it on her stories or anything and when my friend asked her she stated something about her mental health

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t surprise me either. She’s always starting some new diet/exercise regime which she never mentions again after a few days. And then the next day tells people to love their bodies no matter their size and weight!
Plus then throws in the usual influencer story about mental health/anxiety/dyslexia when she gets criticised. Not saying these aren’t real problems, but there seems to be a disproportionate number of “influencers” that suffer from these ailments :rolleyes:

Umm is she stupid? Just uploaded a video of her driving and recording Amber 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ how dangerous

Wow. That’s reckless. To answer your question, I don’t think she’s the sharpest tool in the shed :LOL:
Also don’t small kids need to sit in the back AND in a car seat...?!

Loved her complaining about how hard her life is and money problems then we get an ad "Wash two bags of laundry, all for the affordable price of £60" 🙃🙃🙃

• Heart
Oh thank you!

I just thought instead of taking photos of the mess and writing a book about it, just get on and tidy it up.

And was was the point of the screenshot of her messenging her ex to feed the children.

She realised that one of her real life friends has stopped following her and making contact.

When she checked in with her, her friend told her all her posts are 'moaning'

I would have added ' ad ad ad ad'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.