Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks and sounds so awkward in that free trade video.
I find it really off that someone who managed to get themselves into 35k debt is now advertising shares

Reactions: 5
She has posted a video where she has just begun to wonder whether she has made a mistake sharing her story. The way she has created it just feels so staged almost as if she is looking for just enough positivity to justify her continuing which I'm sure she will.

Her video with her advising on (/informing how she is) investing in companies you know really needs to be taken down. If she has invested in companies she knows then if they are fashion retail based has she not seen the charts/press for the likes of ASOS, The Hut Group, Boohoo. There is so much risk in investing without understanding the fundamentals

She has posted a video where she has just begun to wonder whether she has made a mistake sharing her story. The way she has created it just feels so staged almost as if she is looking for just enough positivity to justify her continuing which I'm sure she will.

Her video with her advising on (/informing how she is) investing in companies you know really needs to be taken down. If she has invested in companies she knows then if they are fashion retail based has she not seen the charts/press for the likes of ASOS, The Hut Group, Boohoo. There is so much risk in investing without understanding the fundamentals
Compared with her last FreeTrade promotion there has been absolutely no feedback in the comments that people are once again using her link. Probably exhausted the potential of uptake. If as she has stated she has kept some of the shares from before then what did she actually earn from her previous promotions I was under the impression she had cashed in £5k as part of a previous debt update. Something isn’t right , my partner mentioned to me that there is no way she should be keeping the odd one share in each company so she must have invested money in companies. The statement was so scripted presumably FreeTrade wrote it and she struggled with reading it back

Reactions: 2
Absolutely embarrassing stuff. Surely to the followers that actually believe her hype, she’s now lost every shred of credibility with that ad.

Reactions: 3
Her ‘official’ ads are just so awkward, it’s like she’s being held at gunpoint filming them compared to her normal videos

Reactions: 3
Why are we not talking about the incredible amounts of second hand embarrassment we all are experiencing having watched her TKmax ad? I have never seen anything so awful in my life. Speechless really.

Why are we not talking about the incredible amounts of second hand embarrassment we all are experiencing having watched her TKmax ad? I have never seen anything so awful in my life. Speechless really.
Perhaps she was channeling her inner Austin Powers.
Her income appears so jumbled, she still quotes the 4K as monthly income but then during her usual cash stuffing videos she suddenly pulls out extra income.why not just account for it at the same time as her salary. Obviously understandable she is pissed off if ex has not met this months payments but she’s quite vague/inconsistent about his obligations and has made a rod for her own back .You wonder what she has maybe committed herself to financially based on expectations of extra income
0C769F23-0B89-479A-B96A-A0CB1800760A.jpeg

Last edited:
Utter nonsense. All of it. Surely if she wanted to be transparent she would list all her individual incomes. Eg. Salary is X, child support X, Instagram X. The fact she is acting like she doesn’t track her extra income in her budget is very odd to me.

Reactions: 4
Cor she doesn’t half love to bleat on about how she works does she - the majority of the adult population have jobs Yasmine. You’re not special for working.

Utter nonsense. All of it. Surely if she wanted to be transparent she would list all her individual incomes. Eg. Salary is X, child support X, Instagram X. The fact she is acting like she doesn’t track her extra income in her budget is very odd to me.
For someone that likes to share everything or throw people under the bus she has always kept this line of not splitting her income out. Instagram is no doubt a very basic x per month as she would use expenses and dividends to cut down on tax so I wouldn’t expect it to be high. You clan almost make an educated guess on his contribution

Also why is she still relying on the ex to pay half of the mortgage when she’s planning on buying him out so will have to pay it all herself soon im any case.

Simple budgeting really as currently she plans on her guaranteed income so at the moment that includes his share of the mortgage. If she is planning on buying him out then she should have a separate funded sinking fund towards that. Why the need to share the fact with 50k strangers is beyond me when she could have easily disguised it. Though it’s been a while since she has had a dig at him though her supposed need to work into the early hours of the morning seemed to be a dig at him as her daughter is clingy after every weekend he has them so it disrupts her evenings

Also why is she still relying on the ex to pay half of the mortgage when she’s planning on buying him out so will have to pay it all herself soon im any case.
Agree if she is progressing with taking on the mortgage in the near future then she should have demonstrated that she has the extra ~ £500 if he pays half .

Reactions: 1
I was wandering this. If the fact he hasn’t paid his part of the mortgage has screwed her over, how is she going to manage when she buys him out?

She has done my head in this week. Instagram post last night discussing her life, burn out, can’t waiting to be in a financial position to do 9-5, wanting to do the school run etc etc . Today TikTok post on how she has turned down £1k from a lubricant company for an ad. Why mention it what does it prove so what .
Re burn out it’s her decision to do the side hustle work she only has herself to blame if she is working into the early hours. For a project manager poor planning and decision making. Also It’s everyone’s dream to be financially secure and only do 9-5 Monday to Friday or in also her desire a 4 day week. She is in a far better position than a lot of single parents many of whom would dream to have her income and the ability to afford what I guess amounts to a £200 to 250k mortgage based on her 1k a month mortgage repayment. There are a few financial influencers who harp on about measuring your net worth something I feel is pointless unless you have money tied up in property or stocks and can be readily accessible which is unlikely in property. However given she lives in South London Anerley/Penge area the price of a 2 bed there is now over 500k so she potentially has over 250k in equity in the house. Why not just sell up and rent for a few years she could work less have less house expenses and use some of the capital towards the rent. When needs must there are ways. Yes it would be harder to get back on the property ladder but it would cover her for a while

She also has the kids at a child minder before and after school, she hardly has to do anything re: them anyway. No cooking or cleaning (has the cleaner) so just home, they play and bed.

Oh gosh yes no cooking in week as childminder does it and that reminds me her budgeting other than the aborted dance classes and sons school trip for next year never considers the children be that clothes , hair cuts, weekend meals out . I guess clothes , days out are always gifted these days. There was a mention of them not being allowed to have the gifts with the happy meals due to respecting the climate but at the end of the day the toy would have been already manufactured and given to the next kid .

Oh gosh yes no cooking in week as childminder does it and that reminds me her budgeting other than the aborted dance classes and sons school trip for next year never considers the children be that clothes , hair cuts, weekend meals out . I guess clothes , days out are always gifted these days. There was a mention of them not being allowed to have the gifts with the happy meals due to respecting the climate but at the end of the day the toy would have been already manufactured and given to the next kid .
They did away with plastic toys in happy meals a long time ago anyway. These days it’s either a book or some sort of small cuddly toy or a little game thing made out of card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.