Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just the way she says tiktoK and weeK that annoys me, she really emphasizes the K's and I don't like it.

I don't mind her too much, if I had the option of paying down my debt quickly I would take every opportunity.

I don’t like her attitude. Followed her as was genuinely interested as to how to get out of a large amount of debt but feel she’s made a mockery of the whole thing. People paying off £60k should not be having their nails done on the regular, no matter how happy it makes them because it is a luxury. She is actually very privileged and is not struggling,

Reactions: 6
I find it incredible that she is now going on about not feeling pressurised into buying black market deals and only buy if you really need it and then an ad appears for something ie the hand held vac she is promoting followed by a graphic of stop buying sh!t your don’t need you don’t need a new air fryer. She is on another planet . If she had a promotion code for an air fryer she would have shared it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I find it incredible that she is now going on about not feeling pressurised into buying black market deals and only buy if you really need it and then an ad appears for something ie the hand held vac she is promoting followed by a graphic of stop buying sh!t your don’t need you don’t need a new air fryer. She is on another planet . If she had a promotion code for an air fryer she would have shared it
All this coming from the girl who impulse bought a Peloton on credit.

Just checked her stories. I'm assuming that preaching doesn't apply to using her Shark discount code?

Reactions: 2
All this coming from the girl who impulse bought a Peloton on credit.

Just checked her stories. I'm assuming that preaching doesn't apply to using her Shark discount code?
But it wasn’t just the Peloton was it, she is now attributing her debt /impulse purchases / way of life etc to her ADHD . Whilst I’m sure that this happens to people with this condition there just is no admittance of some self responsibility / regret and now there seems to be a change in tact of comfortably paying off 400 or so a month of her debt and accepting it could take a couple of years to pay off

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
But it wasn’t just the Peloton was it, she is now attributing her debt /impulse purchases / way of life etc to her ADHD . Whilst I’m sure that this happens to people with this condition there just is no admittance of some self responsibility / regret and now there seems to be a change in tact of comfortably paying off 400 or so a month of her debt and it couple take a couple of years to pay off
I had a period of mania over the summer and racked up a fair bit of debt. At the end of the day I was the one swiping the card. Blaming my mental health and neurodivergency isn't going to help tackle the problem at the root. She really needs to be consistent in how she holds herself accountable.

ADHD is not a bleeping excuse.

She has no self awareness and is a walking contradiction, in every single aspect of her life. It’s truly embarrassing. Her friends should say something to her.

seemingly she was not paid for the article, I see there is a similar one in the sun also almost word for word. She feigns surprise at the fact her followers have grown and is unsure why even though she had previously mentioned the metro article

Reactions: 1
She has no self awareness and is a walking contradiction, in every single aspect of her life. It’s truly embarrassing. Her friends should say something to her.
I think half of the problem is she doesn't seem to have that many friends outside of her social media. I would imagine that she is one of those people that doesn't take advice. She must be a nightmare to appraise in her yearly work appraisal as I would think she would not take anything negative onboard easily. The whole scenario and calling out the other person in separate videos around the spreadsheets and the seemingly contradictions of her story was so ill-judged

Just noticed that her pictures are accredited as her and a company called jam press . On their website it states about us as “
We collaborate with content creators around the world to generate a steady stream of viral news.

Our professional team of journalists strive to source, create and distribute hundreds of news stories weekly.”
They also have a section on how to sell your story

I think she is bending the truth re not knowing about these stories and has worked with them
and will be getting paid

Reactions: 5
Currently reading them and howling, especially at people saying they thought she was one of those people that likes to dress as a baby 😂
Just shows the different types of comments posted on the paper’s social media to her own social posts . Not one post that defends her.

I thought she had a private Instagram for friends and family so why share her sons hospital trip some things really need to be kept private . Would love to know how she approaches the subject of her social media when She matches on her online dating. Must be a bit off putting if one of the pre-requisites is the whole date is to be recorded . I recall an old you tube video of a trip away with her ex where she is recording all the time and mentions he doesn’t want to be shown

Reactions: 1
Currently reading them and howling, especially at people saying they thought she was one of those people that likes to dress as a baby 😂
Based on a couple of her posts on her instagram stories she has seen the comments. She must equate new followers to more income or just has very thick skin. She really should be re-evaluating the need for sharing her debt journey in the way its being portrayed with a view to quietly closing it down as its solved a purpose. She has successfully rebooted her instagram influencing and her followers have considerably grown, she should be concentrating on that and not allowing for her life to be posted in the online press either by an approved process or having enough content for a journalist to write the story where it will remain for eternity. Todays online press stories are not not tomorrows chip paper and the ability for the right to be forgotten being applied is so much harder. At some point this will come back to haunt her either career wise or curious teenager searching.

Anyone else when they're having a bad eyeliner day think 'god, I look like Yasmine today'? 😂

Surprise surprise she has partnered with free trade.
How is she in a position to be dealing out financial
Advice. She is not an authorised third person so surely this is not compliant

Reactions: 5
Surprise surprise she has partnered with free trade.
How is she in a position to be dealing out financial
Advice. She is not an authorised third person so surely this is not compliant
Good grief even without her being authorised to dish out this type of advise surely the advert doesn’t meet FCA regulations . Who ever signed off that at FreeTrade in their compliance department needs reporting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.