Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah on the video she says she used vouchers or air miles for the transport and her friend paid the hotel or paid her back the voucher money equivalent for both their travel so she is using it for the accommodation. Unless I misunderstood.

Her TikTok is basically a stream of ads now 🙄
Gutted, I was really invested at the start and wanted to see her do well but I’m so fed up with social media being another form of advertising for “influencers”

Reactions: 6
Her TikTok is basically a stream of ads now 🙄
Gutted, I was really invested at the start and wanted to see her do well but I’m so fed up with social media being another form of advertising for “influencers”
You have to remember she is an influencer so anything she does would look to contribute to that and gain her income. She managed to build up a following on tiktok and has now manged to monetise it by now earning money from tiktok for things like when she goes live, other companies paying her /earning her commission to add links/adverts and she mentioned she is now looking to get into the level on youtube to earn money from her videos. She has the required followers but is short on hours viewed in the qualifying year so expect her to push more videos on youtube and just mention them on tiktok to get you to cross over.
Yes she was in debt but has been very successful/clever in using these channels to expand her influencing business and pay off a vast amount of that debt including the written off debt from klarna which would not have been paid off I'm sure if it had not been mentioned in the Sun. How invested people will remain in her will be interesting to see given that they may have been only following with regards to her debt but in reality my view is that she needed other means to keep people engaged beyond watching her stuff her envelopes every week with 3 to 4 hundred pounds

Reactions: 4
This is interesting, as she apparently had a full time job aside from her company. Now, if she is going to these shared work hubs, they are v expensive, so either she’s managed to get them free, her work pays (which would make no sense and wouldn’t happen, or she’s paying for it with money she’s hiding/not budgeting for. As usual, no transparency, and a whole load of utter shite.
Looks like the answer from an ig post today is another partnership/promotion with “wework”. Obviously office space is costly to provide but if she is suggesting the average wfh employee/freelancer could justify the rate of from £45 a day or £15 an hour where it is not a business expense and has to be personally met then she certainly has no idea and it certainly doesn’t meet her budgeting changes. Looking at their site it’s not immediately obvious what the actual cost structure is

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Looks like the answer from an ig post today is another partnership/promotion with “wework”. Obviously office space is costly to provide but if she is suggesting the average wfh employee/freelancer could justify the rate of from £45 a day or £15 an hour where it is not a business expense and has to be personally met then she certainly has no idea and it certainly doesn’t meet her budgeting changes. Looking at their site it’s not immediately obvious what the actual cost structure is
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this girl is incredibly out of touch with reality and doesn't care as long as she gets paid. Zero integrity.

Reactions: 6
Laughed my area off at £45 a day ? Seriously ? £900 a month for office space ? Is she out of touch with reality , she’s just touting ridiculous things now .

Reactions: 2
It was a gift so she wasn’t paying it I’m sure . It seems the from £45 is for say once a month, the structure changes when using more than that so wouldn’t be a full multiple. Even so her TikTok life (debt journey) and IG life (side business) are very much at odds with each other.

Laughed my area off at £45 a day ? Seriously ? £900 a month for office space ? Is she out of touch with reality , she’s just touting ridiculous things now .
That would be without travel. She is based in South London and she was talking about an office in Shoreditch unless you really need desk space somewhere you are hardly likely to book an office with commute. Her demographic for adverts is quite ranging from kids adventures to office space

It was a gift so she wasn’t paying it I’m sure . It seems the from £45 is for say once a month, the structure changes when using more than that so wouldn’t be a full multiple. Even so her TikTok life (debt journey) and IG life (side business) are very much at odds with each other.
Very much agree with your comment re the disparity between her tiktok and instagram platforms. With her debt journey she talks about and advises cutting expenses and then an advert appears on instagram re some product or subscription that she says she uses i.e. a food box company, childrens toys. Unless she is getting free subscriptions then she isn't accounting for them in her cash stuffing videos as there is no mention of such recurring payments. I'm pleased she has mentioned she will use some of her extra income for therapy which seems a worthwhile investment for her. Of more concern is some of her other "long term" cash stuffing envelopes ie personal trainer why when she has a peleton bike sitting in the corner seemingly unused, loft conversion and garden office yes good to save for but most people dont expect to pay for that type of home improvement in cash but would extend their mortgage based on equity that has been built up. Whilst I understand her theory of saving three months outgoings in case of unforeseen circumstances the fact she is still quoting her outgoings as £3000 a month doesn't equate to her lowering her outgoings and having paid off her debts. Add in her looking to buy out her ex of his house equity and take the mortgage on in her own name she must be very confident of her earnings over the next few months/years otherwise she will end back at square one.

She does not seem so engaged with her tiktok followers , there are a few comments now where people have asked her reasonable questions and she has not responded. Her accounts comments are being targeted quite heavily by spam bots and I think this shows how not as mature tiktok is in its security model. Interestingly someone picked her up on a recent outgoings update where she had not redacted everywhere the childrens fathers name from the diary she was sharing and she had commented back she had noticed but it didnt matter and again a planned weekend away was on full view. She just doesn't get security implications of over sharing

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
5B553C07-D48E-4CD9-BE94-F65EDA34208C.jpeg

probably a troll , but interesting response that can be read I don’t use the ones I sell . There was akways going to be some form of plagiarism take someones idea and amend enough to your idea. It happens all the time just need to ensure any hidden copyright or comments are removed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 881236
probably a troll , but interesting response that can be read I don’t use the ones I sell . There was akways going to be some form of plagiarism take someones idea and amend enough to your idea. It happens all the time just need to ensure any hidden copyright or comments are removed
hoping for receipts here :p

Blimey it’s really kicked off, she has made 3 videos now . Tbh, neither party comes out of this well. I understand the point that they shared her a spreadsheet as help and no charge and they are peeved that she has then supposedly taken it and turned it into sn item to sell to others rather than just pay it forward and they allege that she keeps changing her story about knowing it’s existence , using it etc . On the other hand it does not look like it’s completely copied but she should not have got into the amount of online argument about it. Unfortunately she mentions she is not looking to make money out of it a week or so after saying she had her first pay check from Etsy. Im sure all the other items she is selling had inspiration from others work snd the research she had carried out

She knew what she was doing with making all those videos about it - that she'd get pity sales.

The more cynically minded could say it was staged as a way for gaining more traction on each others accounts.

Ok. Previously stood up for her. Lost all respect now she’s broke covid rules.
Her son has been for a pcr today, she went out today to get her second vaccination.
Yasmin if your not double jabbed (14 days needs to have passed since second jab) you should also be isolating.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Yes she's a bit of a twit but at least she doesn't edit her photos to look like a size 8. There's so much pressure to look a certain way and if you aren't slim it seems you then have to bore everyone by being body positive. Yasmine just gets on with it.

Ok. Previously stood up for her. Lost all respect now she’s broke covid rules.
Her son has been for a pcr today, she went out today to get her second vaccination.
Yasmin if your not double jabbed (14 days needs to have passed since second jab) you should also be isolating.
She would have lied when asked at the vaccination centre unless her sons symptoms were after she went. She should also have arranged herself a PCR test . Hopefully a false symptom but I know of many friends children who have had it in last month and then passed on to the family.

Yes she's a bit of a twit but at least she doesn't edit her photos to look like a size 8. There's so much pressure to look a certain way and if you aren't slim it seems you then have to bore everyone by being body positive. Yasmine just gets on with it.
Agreed , though today’s picture seems strange in relation to what she is posting about unless as you say she’s trying to show she is body positive even when down in other areas of her life

She would have lied when asked at the vaccination centre unless her sons symptoms were after she went. She should also have arranged herself a PCR test . Hopefully a false symptom but I know of many friends children who have had it in last month and then passed on to the family.

Agreed , though today’s picture seems strange in relation to what she is posting about unless as you say she’s trying to show she is body positive even when down in other areas of her life
She said his main problem was a bad headache, that was my daughters first symptom. It was deffo after he had symptoms, he was off school yesterday poorly, and she specifically said he didn’t go with her for her vaccination, obviously because he’s isolating (unsure who she left him with tho as he also shouldn’t be mixing with anyone else)

I know covid rules are relaxed now but it’s the blatent disregard for simple rules. If you didn’t want to isolate you should have organised your vaccination sooner, until then, follow the rules. Influencers seem to think different rules apply to them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.