Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are in debt, you dont get treats
I don’t agree. Allowing yourself some treats whilst working to pay off debt may help her stay on track. I don’t believe that just because someone is in debt they aren’t allowed the occasional treat. She still needs to live

Reactions: 6
I don’t agree. Allowing yourself some treats whilst working to pay off debt may help her stay on track. I don’t believe that just because someone is in debt they aren’t allowed the occasional treat. She still needs to live
She's in debt because it isn't an occasional treat 🙄

Reactions: 3
That's all she does. She doesn't seem to have cut back on a single thing. Hair, nails, clothes, days out, food... Occasional treat, sure. But she's pedalling this 'I'm so relatable; I have debts too!' angle and in fact, she's not remotely relatable. She's had debts erased because she's in the public eye and managed to pay off near on half of whats left in a matter of weeks. I find her behaviour and the way she flaunts it insulting when paired with her 'debt journey'.

Reactions: 10
Judging by her latest budgeting video she is completely in control of her debt even and even has an excess of almost £700 after all outgoings and the budgeting is still based on her declared net income of £4.1K with no mention of expecting to receive extra income which when she comes to give a debt update in a few weeks will no doubt double/treble her income.

For someone who has been sharing her budgeting for a few months now this one comes across as if its the first time doing it combine that with the cash stuffing earlier in the week where she seemed to have more money than she needed I can only conclude she has no idea of financial management and an idea of savings more a i've got this and how do i spend it attitude.

Has she shared a video on cryptocurrency and she has a link to one in her bio links?

That's all she does. She doesn't seem to have cut back on a single thing. Hair, nails, clothes, days out, food... Occasional treat, sure. But she's pedalling this 'I'm so relatable; I have debts too!' angle and in fact, she's not remotely relatable. She's had debts erased because she's in the public eye and managed to pay off near on half of whats left in a matter of weeks. I find her behaviour and the way she flaunts it insulting when paired with her 'debt journey'.
Totally agree and besides her half term days out/few days away with her kids where gifts due to ads and the amount of gifts via ads for her kids clothes, meals out etc does she ever actually spend any of her own money. There is a tiktok with her daughter where she discusses the barbie house her daughter wants and is saving using her gohenry card obviously this is just a disguised ad re her affiliate link for gohenry where she receives money for everyone that signs up using her link and has admitted she gives that income to her kids. It also sounded like she has not really had to dip into her savings re pocket money and its just come from a surplus in that income. If i recall she mentioned she has already managed to arrange her 8 year old son some form of influencing income.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is she now self employed for her project management? She seems to work from home mainly though today she says she is in central London the other day some other office hub in se London .

Is she now self employed for her project management? She seems to work from home mainly though today she says she is in central London the other day some other office hub in se London .
This is interesting, as she apparently had a full time job aside from her company. Now, if she is going to these shared work hubs, they are v expensive, so either she’s managed to get them free, her work pays (which would make no sense and wouldn’t happen, or she’s paying for it with money she’s hiding/not budgeting for. As usual, no transparency, and a whole load of utter shite.

Reactions: 1
This is interesting, as she apparently had a full time job aside from her company. Now, if she is going to these shared work hubs, they are v expensive, so either she’s managed to get them free, her work pays (which would make no sense and wouldn’t happen, or she’s paying for it with money she’s hiding/not budgeting for. As usual, no transparency, and a whole load of utter shite.
My work pay for a shared work space for one of our members of staff, but that's because we've always been a remote working company and his home life isn't the best right now.
But you're absolutely right, things aren't adding up. She's about as authentic as my Folex watch I got at the market.

• Haha
There’s something about her that is so off. I found her through tiktok when she came up on my FYP and I thought it would be interesting to follow her journey as a single mum but very quickly unfollowed her.

She is absolutely not ‘on a budget’ she simply uses a budget - they are very different things. People ‘on a budget’ don’t have £700 in spare cash at the end of the budget to allocate to whatever. I also hate the way she does her cash stuffing videos there’s so planning she just gives herself a ‘budget’ and flungs money around Willynilly. I would have more respect for her if she sold her unused and technically free (since Klarna wrote it off) peloton and donated the money to charity, since apparently it makes her uncomfortable to not give to charity (such a bloody virtue signaller) or donated it to a charity who could give it to someone who actually uses it.

She uses the fact that her bills are over £1k as her ‘excuse’ for still getting into debt when earning so much, but that’s still only a quarter of her income, for most people it would be a dream for bills to only be a quarter and have so much money left over.

She comes across as so entitled and c

Reactions: 4
There’s something about her that is so off. I found her through tiktok when she came up on my FYP and I thought it would be interesting to follow her journey as a single mum but very quickly unfollowed her.

She is absolutely not ‘on a budget’ she simply uses a budget - they are very different things. People ‘on a budget’ don’t have £700 in spare cash at the end of the budget to allocate to whatever. I also hate the way she does her cash stuffing videos there’s so planning she just gives herself a ‘budget’ and flungs money around Willynilly. I would have more respect for her if she sold her unused and technically free (since Klarna wrote it off) peloton and donated the money to charity, since apparently it makes her uncomfortable to not give to charity (such a bloody virtue signaller) or donated it to a charity who could give it to someone who actually uses it.

She uses the fact that her bills are over £1k as her ‘excuse’ for still getting into debt when earning so much, but that’s still only a quarter of her income, for most people it would be a dream for bills to only be a quarter and have so much money left over.

She comes across as so entitled and c
She often mentions how costly it is to live in London and mentioned it again on a TikTok live last night . Yes areas in London are expensive but has she not seen say Esher, Oxshott, Weybridge, Ascot , Windsor and Sunningdale for example .I’ve no idea ho long she spoke for but the 10 minutes I listened to really were a jumble of material with her ranting and not drawing breath. One second she actually praised her ex for agreeing her buying him out of the house the next she was back to slagging him off and then men in general in her experience and their lack of child raising skills , then she went down a path of how she advises her friends about finances they would need a certain income to do certain things in life and even managed to name the Amazon bloke and his billions as almost someone people try and live a life like. Oh and she reiterated that last month was a one off and isn’t sure how long it will take to pay the rest off when someone asked her and she needs to try and work it out. Like hell does she.

Hi everyone. First post on this thread.
I knew Yasmine back when she had maybe 250 followers on Instagram and her hunger for fame was evident then. She joined Tribe, a site for micro influencers and basically engaged in a competition with other influencers with a larger followers to grab deals. It was then that I think she realised she needed to get herself a USP if she wanted to succeed with influencing.
It started with the multiple Instagram accounts dedicated to different aspects of her life but then she stumbled upon mental health and domestic abuse and whilst I do firmly believe that she struggled with her relationship she very calmly aired her dirty laundry if you can call it that and started telling her followers about the abuse she suffered in her relationship. As she realised this was gaining traction and people were engaging with her her following grew and she got more deals. I also noticed that if her feed was quiet she would fall back on talking about abuse. I struggle with how she is clearly so repulsed by her ex but keeps a diamond that he gave her.
I think this led to her spending extravagantly and beyond her means, she clearly was not prepared for what covid would do once it hit.
She does make me feel very uncomfortable. Her general election rants about politics as if she was a bible on it and yet didn’t know who Prince Philip was and basically slated the media for making a big deal out of his death. Comes across as super liberal but actually possesses many conservative traits.
I think this whole debt journey is a lie. It’s another USP she has found. It simply does not make sense that someone can worry so much about such a huge debt and then pay it off so quickly. She has used her followers for financial gain making nearly £6k on referrals alone. I don’t believe she sticks to her budgets I think she just humours us in all honesty.
We need to stop hearing about her really.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Hi everyone. First post on this thread.
I knew Yasmine back when she had maybe 250 followers on Instagram and her hunger for fame was evident then. She joined Tribe, a site for micro influencers and basically engaged in a competition with other influencers with a larger followers to grab deals. It was then that I think she realised she needed to get herself a USP if she wanted to succeed with influencing.
It started with the multiple Instagram accounts dedicated to different aspects of her life but then she stumbled upon mental health and domestic abuse and whilst I do firmly believe that she struggled with her relationship she very calmly aired her dirty laundry if you can call it that and started telling her followers about the abuse she suffered in her relationship. As she realised this was gaining traction and people were engaging with her her following grew and she got more deals. I also noticed that if her feed was quiet she would fall back on talking about abuse. I struggle with how she is clearly so repulsed by her ex but keeps a diamond that he gave her.
I think this led to her spending extravagantly and beyond her means, she clearly was not prepared for what covid would do once it hit.
She does make me feel very uncomfortable. Her general election rants about politics as if she was a bible on it and yet didn’t know who Prince Philip was and basically slated the media for making a big deal out of his death. Comes across as super liberal but actually possesses many conservative traits.
I think this whole debt journey is a lie. It’s another USP she has found. It simply does not make sense that someone can worry so much about such a huge debt and then pay it off so quickly. She has used her followers for financial gain making nearly £6k on referrals alone. I don’t believe she sticks to her budgets I think she just humours us in all honesty.
We need to stop hearing about her really.

I’ve come here as I was told me you were claiming to ‘know’ me and questioning my lived experience through domestic abuse. I’ve always said everyone is welcome to their opinions, I won’t have people portraying lies about me as truth. You can not claim to “know” me and then question the abuse. I believe she “struggled with her relationship” ?? Would you like the court papers for the battery he was charged and sentenced with? It’s disgusting to portray me sharing (quite infrequently) my story as anything other than to process it, reduce the shame related to being the victim of domestic violence for myself and others, and share to help other women.

This isn’t your first post on this thread, it’s your third I just looked. You said “can someone cancel yasmine” if you “knew me” at 250 followers, are you a fellow influencer by chance? 🤣

Nothing started with multiple accounts, my other accounts are much newer; and for me to document things for myself. I studied photography, am a very visual person and have always liked Instagram as hobby. That’s why I set up non professional other accounts; and they’ve stopped and started simply due to life changes, and, I’ve got ADHD, some of us do stuff like that…

As for the debt, you can think what you like, it’s not made up, I had about 10 followers on TikTok when I made the first videos and had never heard of the likes of freetrade app. I have only made referral income from TikTok followers, 99% of which I didn’t have in Aug, so how on earth could this be planned.

There are SO many accounts out there hard selling the same things I’ve made money on referrals from, yet I’m the bad one for simply sharing my story and progress. I’d love to know how you think you know what I spend my money on, not sticking to budget? I hardly have time to bloody sleep I’m not going to be making a TikTok about a made up budget 😂

Really the ridiculous and inaccurate assumptions made here are just laughable. It’s a shame unsuspecting people come on here and think you’re all talking with some kind of authority since you say thinks like “I knew yasmine” 🙄

How this website continues with such made up tripe is totally beyond me.

Anyway, carry on watching people you don’t like, making things up about them in order to pass your time. You really shouldn’t, however, question someone’s abuse story, it’s just wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe you should stop watching people you don’t like and take your own advice and not read what’s said here? Just sayin’

I’ve come here as I was told me you were claiming to ‘know’ me and questioning my lived experience through domestic abuse. I’ve always said everyone is welcome to their opinions, I won’t have people portraying lies about me as truth. You can not claim to “know” me and then question the abuse. I believe she “struggled with her relationship” ?? Would you like the court papers for the battery he was charged and sentenced with? It’s disgusting to portray me sharing (quite infrequently) my story as anything other than to process it, reduce the shame related to being the victim of domestic violence for myself and others, and share to help other women.

This isn’t your first post on this thread, it’s your third I just looked. You said “can someone cancel yasmine” if you “knew me” at 250 followers, are you a fellow influencer by chance? 🤣

Nothing started with multiple accounts, my other accounts are much newer; and for me to document things for myself. I studied photography, am a very visual person and have always liked Instagram as hobby. That’s why I set up non professional other accounts; and they’ve stopped and started simply due to life changes, and, I’ve got ADHD, some of us do stuff like that…

As for the debt, you can think what you like, it’s not made up, I had about 10 followers on TikTok when I made the first videos and had never heard of the likes of freetrade app. I have only made referral income from TikTok followers, 99% of which I didn’t have in Aug, so how on earth could this be planned.

There are SO many accounts out there hard selling the same things I’ve made money on referrals from, yet I’m the bad one for simply sharing my story and progress. I’d love to know how you think you know what I spend my money on, not sticking to budget? I hardly have time to bloody sleep I’m not going to be making a TikTok about a made up budget 😂

Really the ridiculous and inaccurate assumptions made here are just laughable. It’s a shame unsuspecting people come on here and think you’re all talking with some kind of authority since you say thinks like “I knew yasmine” 🙄

How this website continues with such made up tripe is totally beyond me.

Anyway, carry on watching people you don’t like, making things up about them in order to pass your time. You really shouldn’t, however, question someone’s abuse story, it’s just wrong.
Yasmine, I'm not sure how you can be so naïve. Given that you have put yourself out there over a number of years now and share way too much of your life online to what amounts to complete strangers and have had exposure via the nationals there are going to be people that will know you be that through your schooling, workplace, family, influencing, even your local area etc etc. you don't exactly hide in the shadows.
For someone who has blogged about keeping children safe online, do you actually put that into practice yourself? For example you do tend to share your upcoming life events, post videos of yourself out and about and I'm sure they are not always after the event. Last night on your stories you mentioned graffiti artists in your road but won't mention who they are or where as you don't want people to know where you live. Have you ever considered your digital footprint and even that of others around you its impossible to erase fully due to web archiving and even the dark web. Have you ever checked your and family member PII details via all the available search engines not just google? I presume you understand phishing and social engineering risks

Reactions: 5
Yasmine, I'm not sure how you can be so naïve. Given that you have put yourself out there over a number of years now and share way too much of your life online to what amounts to complete strangers and have had exposure via the nationals there are going to be people that will know you be that through your schooling, workplace, family, influencing, even your local area etc etc. you don't exactly hide in the shadows.
For someone who has blogged about keeping children safe online, do you actually put that into practice yourself? For example you do tend to share your upcoming life events, post videos of yourself out and about and I'm sure they are not always after the event. Last night on your stories you mentioned graffiti artists in your road but won't mention who they are or where as you don't want people to know where you live. Have you ever considered your digital footprint and even that of others around you its impossible to erase fully due to web archiving and even the dark web. Have you ever checked your and family member PII details via all the available search engines not just google? I presume you understand phishing and social engineering risks

Not sure how this is relevant to what she said... #justsaying

Not sure how this is relevant to what she said... #justsaying
It was a 2 point observation.
1) She seemed to question whether the poster knew her. Unless the whole post was fabricated ie the comments re how she started out and the diamond then the poster must know her somehow be that in real life or via social media from the beginning
2) was intended as a general comment on the danger of over sharing on the internet and having no control of who reads it if you leave the profiles open to all

Reactions: 5
It was a 2 point observation.
1) She seemed to question whether the poster knew her. Unless the whole post was fabricated ie the comments re how she started out and the diamond then the poster must know her somehow be that in real life or via social media from the beginning
2) was intended as a general comment on the danger of over sharing on the internet and having no control of who reads it if you leave the profiles open to all
She seems blind to the risk. I previously commented I didn’t understand why she used her platform to share her medical issues . It probably would make her day if a stranger approached her in the street or worse still outside her house or school gates and mentioned they recognised her. I would be horrified.

Oh Ok. I think the mix up was the person saying "I've known her since she had 250 followers". Do they actually KNOW her or have they just followed her? There's a difference. You don't know someone just fro following them on Instagram.

What I read mostly in what Yasmine was saying was that it's unacceptable to question someone's experience of domestic abuse (which I agree with tbh), and it's crappy to make up lies about people.

I didn't see how there was a link between that, and her being perceived as being naive to the risks of sharing personal information on social media....

Only the poster can answer your query can’t they. But hypothetically if it’s as you question only knowing them through following them on social media then the comments made are based on what has been shared so can support my argument re oversharing of personal information. Trolls , scammers and criminals are known to use information posted for their own gain. Be that as an aid to defraud, or feed their satisfaction in causing upset by targeting the weak spots and the more that person responds the more encouragement the troll gets. As someone suggested to Yasmines response just ignore the poster. As the saying goes don’t feed the trolls and don’t get your friends to engage either.

So she’s booked a holiday to France even though she was also on holiday to Ibiza a few weeks ago🙄 not exactly the behaviour of someone THOUSANDS of pounds still in debt.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ibiza was gifted and sounds like at least the travel part is paid for by vouchers she had . Paris can be expensive though for going out and about compared to London. I think the required Covid test on return is now far cheaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.