Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new here, didn’t realise she had a thread here and her tiktok sent me right on over 😂
Hahah Welcome!
---
View attachment 2780506
that’s us told , of course you still read here , you keep telling us you have no friends.
This is on TikTok and the whole list of photos makes for an interesting reading esp when she talks about her parents , they must be so proud that they are being used as creative content to find her life’s mistakes that are not of her own making
Maybe she's found a way monetise tattle hahaha

Could nearly guarantee that her entire post was made because she tarted reading here again 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m a strong believer that dogs can massively improve your life and mental health.

But if you already have a dog, and you are 30k+ in debt, why would you get another puppy?

That’s double vet bills, insurance, daycare and boarding costs as they are both breeds who are not known to be very independent if left home alone for too long etc.

Just baffled as always by her decision making and how signing up for a 10-12 year commitment makes sense when you are in a dire financial situation.

Reactions: 10
Yes, her argument is made the commitment before she knew the extent of debt… however she still knew she was financially struggling and surely understood the massive financial commitment a dog is. Like you said sausage dogs are really needy and want constant company and attention.

Reactions: 6
IMG_1107.jpeg

maybe she has forgotten she is in debt or maybe the debt never existed . My guess is she is just ignoring it as this is the quietest she has been on social media for years

she is currently working from what she has said 3 days in an office even took the other dog in this week . You can’t do that with a puppy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hmm that or available credit/debt is seen as an extension of her available funds. Which I know from experience is not the way to think to get yourself out of debt!

Reactions: 5
She’s made a tiktok saying “I never said I have no money” / “I made £6k this month” but “it could take me years to pay this debt off” to excuse getting a second puppy.

Does she see borrowed money as free money or a fun payment plan?

I guess interest accumulating in those years where you could’ve paid it off is non existent to her.

Plus, pro tip: if she got the puppy for free, she could’ve sold it and made an extra k.

It’s like saying “i got this child for free” but forgetting all the costs that come associated with caring for another living being for a decade or two.

Make it make sense indeeeed!!!!

She’s made a tiktok saying “I never said I have no money” / “I made £6k this month” but “it could take me years to pay this debt off” to excuse getting a second puppy.

Does she see borrowed money as free money or a fun payment plan?

I guess interest accumulating in those years where you could’ve paid it off is non existent to her.

Plus, pro tip: if she got the puppy for free, she could’ve sold it and made an extra k.

It’s like saying “i got this child for free” but forgetting all the costs that come associated with caring for another living being for a decade or two.

Make it make sense indeeeed!!!!
She had previously said she had managed to cover the debt with interest free loans or balance transfers . My understanding is that the interest free isn’t forever and it could be hard to guarantee finding the next company when the term runs out. The debt was 35k plus before she went travelling so must be way higher now.
She does not even know how much she has earnt as she said something like 6 or 7 k pre tax She just makes numbers up as the jobs were not covering that sort of wage when she mentioned her income .
The TikTok comment has really got her going off on one and she is not in a good place. There will be a few more sleepless nights with the puppy and why would you ever put it in your bed when it’s not toilet trained an accident waiting to happen

She had previously said she had managed to cover the debt with interest free loans or balance transfers . My understanding is that the interest free isn’t forever and it could be hard to guarantee finding the next company when the term runs out. The debt was 35k plus before she went travelling so must be way higher now.
She does not even know how much she has earnt as she said something like 6 or 7 k pre tax She just makes numbers up as the jobs were not covering that sort of wage when she mentioned her income .
The TikTok comment has really got her going off on one and she is not in a good place. There will be a few more sleepless nights with the puppy and why would you ever put it in your bed when it’s not toilet trained an accident waiting to happen
Agree with this. There’s a fashion girly in the US sharing content on how she got into a similar level of debt (~50k too) that I always watch when her videos pop up on my FYP, she’s younger than YC and married so a dual income household (with no kids!) but acknowledges that her predicament has set her back *years* and that she may financially never catch up in trying to pay down a property and save for retirement. She’s also rushing to pay down cards as their promo periods end, which feels far more realistic than the mythical infinite 0% rates YC claims to have?

On one hand I think not being panicked is a great attitude to have, but on the other I’m like how can YC not see what a ticking time bomb it is? I don’t believe anyone who doesn’t know exactly how much debt they’re in has managed to plan it to be completely at 0% APR. I also don’t believe you could borrow that much at 0% APR in this higher base rate economy, outside of the ~18 months 0% promos CCs flog their APRs are like 30%?! I’ve never had a loan so correct me if I’m wrong but the MSE comparison page has APRs of 6-10%? Assuming the debt is blended between the two with a conservative avg APR of 15%, that’s £5k in just interest payments per year, whilst being at the mercy of further base rate rises increasing that! I know she’s delulu about income which is a huge part of the problem, but that’s around month’s gross pay for her just for the privilege of maintaining that much debt 🤢

There’s then the horror of when it’s time to remortgage her high LTV home she’s told us she’s maxed out on affordability on, I can’t imagine being foolish enough to risk losing my children’s home because I didn’t want to make concessions to my (fairly high consumption) lifestyle?! 🤯

Reactions: 6
Agree with this. There’s a fashion girly in the US sharing content on how she got into a similar level of debt (~50k too) that I always watch when her videos pop up on my FYP, she’s younger than YC and married so a dual income household (with no kids!) but acknowledges that her predicament has set her back *years* and that she may financially never catch up in trying to pay down a property and save for retirement. She’s also rushing to pay down cards as their promo periods end, which feels far more realistic than the mythical infinite 0% rates YC claims to have?

On one hand I think not being panicked is a great attitude to have, but on the other I’m like how can YC not see what a ticking time bomb it is? I don’t believe anyone who doesn’t know exactly how much debt they’re in has managed to plan it to be completely at 0% APR. I also don’t believe you could borrow that much at 0% APR in this higher base rate economy, outside of the ~18 months 0% promos CCs flog their APRs are like 30%?! I’ve never had a loan so correct me if I’m wrong but the MSE comparison page has APRs of 6-10%? Assuming the debt is blended between the two with a conservative avg APR of 15%, that’s £5k in just interest payments per year, whilst being at the mercy of further base rate rises increasing that! I know she’s delulu about income which is a huge part of the problem, but that’s around month’s gross pay for her just for the privilege of maintaining that much debt 🤢

There’s then the horror of when it’s time to remortgage her high LTV home she’s told us she’s maxed out on affordability on, I can’t imagine being foolish enough to risk losing my children’s home because I didn’t want to make concessions to my (fairly high consumption) lifestyle?! 🤯
They are scary figures . Didn’t she mention her current minimum payment was £800 a month when she announced the debt ?
Her mortgage would have been based on her as we all know £72k income which she decided to ditch . It’s quite a gamble that she will have a similar income when renegotiating in a couple of years . She must be praying the economy improves and rates come down .
I still don’t understand how she gets away with AirBNB on her property when she has a mortgage.
I seem to recall she has a PCP deal expiring in the Autumn on her car let’s hope her sinking fund for the balloon if she has to buy it outright is there or the RV is higher than expected and affords her the deposit to take out another loan for a new car

IMG_1113.jpeg

Good luck with being in bed at 9pm when you have a puppy .

Basically other than something to do with a podcast she hasn’t got any worked planned until 1pm .
---
IMG_1114.jpeg

Very much doubt she has in the last few years ever held back in case someone hasn’t liked what she does. Her whole debt social journey and what she has shared about her spending has shown her arrogance

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
£6k a month for 3 days work. That’s full time equivalent of £120k a year. For doing some social media project management? Nah.

I love her to-do list is stuff like ‘take meds’ (10 seconds?) and ‘kids home’, ‘shower’, ‘skincare’. This is just daily living not a to-do list. It’s bizarre. If you take all this off there’s nothing there!

Also, surely going into ‘freeze mode’ between meetings isn’t an ideal trait for a project manager

Reactions: 3
Her skills re project management/consultant are laughable when she can’t apply to her everyday life. If her daughter was showing signs of being sick over the weekend wouldn’t you actually go out and buy the stuff if you don’t already have items in the cupboard . Also with her rant re the person who called her out for purchasing a puppy when having no money, the rant was set to a video of her and a shopping haul of puppy items pads , wipes etc if you know you are having a new puppy you have all this in for when they arrive , it’s not like she has not had one before .
The planning has had the expected set back due to the daughter being sick .

Reactions: 1
Her list is just normal day to day life stuff. Nothing is extraordinary on it. She needs to live in the real world where some of us walk a dog and gets kids to school and ourselves ready to then commute and be at a desk for 9am. She is a total fanny. I’m fed up with ADHD being made an excuse.

That list is pathetic. Skincare? On the list? Get in the bin you grifter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
wtf that latest story?

‘you know I don’t take free gifts’

‘the debt I have 30k or 40k or whatever it is’

does she not actually know? Does it exist?

Reactions: 4
child was ill and having the puppy probably made it impossible to go in
Talking of forgotten items , couch to 5k appears to have disappeared , no cash stuffing this month

Doubt she factored into her second dog that getting someone to now look after two dogs (one a puppy) will be an absolute nightmare. People don't want to baby sit two dogs. It's such hard work. There goes her 3 days in the office or she is paying for doggy day care as well as childcare LOL

Doubt she factored into her second dog that getting someone to now look after two dogs (one a puppy) will be an absolute nightmare. People don't want to baby sit two dogs. It's such hard work. There goes her 3 days in the office or she is paying for doggy day care as well as childcare LOL
She will get doggy daycare I’d imagine. More waste of money. She just lives a life of a person earning what she used to earn and not what she actually earns. I feel sorry for her children with her irresponsibility

• Heart
Reactions: 3