Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It hasn’t taken long has it for holiday planning without kids . Justifying will be she used air miles
View attachment 2749694
Promoting her buy her a coffee link , is money so tight it’s begging it’s not like she is giving anything away for free
Omgosh :/ this week I’ve felt really sorry for her with some of the content she’s been putting out - the doctors not taking her health problems seriously because of her weight, her kids being so aware of her dire financial situation, etc, etc. I know ppl are multidimensional etc but WHY would this even occur to you as a priority? If I was in the hole to the extent of 50% of my gross salary the last thing I’d do is check my air miles points ffs.

Reactions: 4
Omgosh :/ this week I’ve felt really sorry for her with some of the content she’s been putting out - the doctors not taking her health problems seriously because of her weight, her kids being so aware of her dire financial situation, etc, etc. I know ppl are multidimensional etc but WHY would this even occur to you as a priority? If I was in the hole to the extent of 50% of my gross salary the last thing I’d do is check my air miles points ffs.
She obviously has health issues but it is hard to feel sympathy towards her. She has a mistrust of the NHS and I can’t see her listening to anyone from the NHS. The weight issues have been mentioned before examples being being sick after taking weight loss drugs , a different gp seemingly having referred her for weight loss treatment without discussing it first and now this episode. She has also admitted in the past having sleep apnea so that could explain her tiredness. She doesn’t help herself re her schedule , supposedly giving up a very well paid job to spend more time with her kids but always posting about having to work weekends and evenings . One of the latest to dos was for a brand deal when she only mentioned a couple of weeks back she was giving that up due to how brands treat influencers

Is the latest list reel a list of hers or has she just added to someone else’s ?

Last edited:
She obviously has health issues but it is hard to feel sympathy towards her. She has a mistrust of the NHS and I can’t see her listening to anyone from the NHS. The weight issues have been mentioned before examples being being sick after taking weight loss drugs , a different gp seemingly having referred her for weight loss treatment without discussing it first and now this episode. She has also admitted in the past having sleep apnea so that could explain her tiredness. She doesn’t help herself re her schedule , supposedly giving up a very well paid job to spend more time with her kids but always posting about having to work weekends and evenings . One of the latest to dos was for a brand deal when she only mentioned a couple of weeks back she was giving that up due to how brands treat influencers

Is the latest list reel a list of hers or has she just added to someone else’s ?
I see what you mean. But I also feel immensely sorry for anyone being denied access to healthcare for any reason, the weight management stuff could surely be done in conjunction with whatever treatment she needs. But you’re right there’s a lack of accountability/reality underpinning this all. It does feel like watching someone spiral towards bankruptcy and all the comments are just clapping her along like yasss girl boss manifest that milli in 2 years 💅🏻✨ like no seriously look into some sort of DMP or equity release and slowly rebuild before it’s too late! This is the problem with the less moral parts of the wealth/business building parts of TikTok they do encourage people to self destruct because no one scratches beneath ego/optimistic platitudes.

Reactions: 3
I see what you mean. But I also feel immensely sorry for anyone being denied access to healthcare for any reason, the weight management stuff could surely be done in conjunction with whatever treatment she needs. But you’re right there’s a lack of accountability/reality underpinning this all. It does feel like watching someone spiral towards bankruptcy and all the comments are just clapping her along like yasss girl boss manifest that milli in 2 years 💅🏻✨ like no seriously look into some sort of DMP or equity release and slowly rebuild before it’s too late! This is the problem with the less moral parts of the wealth/business building parts of TikTok they do encourage people to self destruct because no one scratches beneath ego/optimistic platitudes.
Is she being denied healthcare ?
Re equity release, she has already performed that a couple of years back to remove her ex from the mortgage and pay off the last part of her first debt . She implied she maxed herself out on the mortgage , her drop in earnings and new debts would probably make that impossible now . For debt management plans she has always said they don’t work for her as she is obsessed with her high credit score. There are doubts about whether her debts are real and is just playing her audience to make money . The size of debt she announced before Christmas came out of the blue based on how she showed her income and outgoings before .

Is she being denied healthcare ?
Re equity release, she has already performed that a couple of years back to remove her ex from the mortgage and pay off the last part of her first debt . She implied she maxed herself out on the mortgage , her drop in earnings and new debts would probably make that impossible now . For debt management plans she has always said they don’t work for her as she is obsessed with her high credit score. There are doubts about whether her debts are real and is just playing her audience to make money . The size of debt she announced before Christmas came out of the blue based on how she showed her income and outgoings before .
The debt that briefly gets mentioned now and is being ignored by her even after stating she would be more open and consistent with her debt journey. The fact she declared over the weekend she will clear her debt this year is just delusional

It hasn’t taken long has it for holiday planning without kids . Justifying will be she used air miles
View attachment 2749694
Promoting her buy her a coffee link , is money so tight it’s begging it’s not like she is giving anything away for free
considering she was on about home schooling and travelling with the kids you’d think she’d save those air miles 😂 also thought she never got a Break for the kids?

Reactions: 2
Mentioned she is feeling sick again and some weird poll on whether anyone else’s Covid vaccination spot ache when they are ill . Who even remembers where they had a vaccination!

Life skills coach will now be one of her promoted skills as she has passed her qualification. How scary , she can’t manage her own life successfully but could be advising others

Reactions: 5
Promoting shares again and gives a disclaimer but basically is showing her profit which just gives the impression it’s easy to make money .
IMG_1021.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I would take all of her apparent conversations with doctors with a pinch of salt. I very much doubt she is being denied any sort of care by the NHS. Weight is a huge contributor to many health conditions, so I would imagine the doctor was asking her to also lose weight in conjunction with other care. If she does have hashimotos she should lose weight.
I also don't understand why she keeps going NHS when she had private cover. What's the point in that? Unless she has gotten ride of it. In all the time she did have ot though, she should have got her diagnosis and a treatment plan for all her supposed ailments.

Reactions: 6
Crazy getting a second puppy when she can’t afford or manage the life she currently has. Unhinged.

Reactions: 10
Also crazy she said she had unexpected bills of between £700-£800 this month and had not budgeted when £500 was self assessment £300 or so the dog being neutered and something for the puppy . It’s not like she didn’t know these bills would be coming esp the self assessment, there is another comment where she says she has behind on her book keeping but now has help . Isn’t that what she pays her accountant for . Was also a snidey comment to the person that gave her advice to file soon after the end of the tax year .
---
Promoting shares again and gives a disclaimer but basically is showing her profit which just gives the impression it’s easy to make money .
View attachment 2753839
I had spotted the balance when listened to this earlier . She mentioned she has been topping this up when she has money . I was expecting a few thousand in there not a few hundred . Drip feeding a non isa share account seems a strange idea even if she has made a 40% profit . No wonder she has financial issues

Also crazy she said she had unexpected bills of between £700-£800 this month and had not budgeted when £500 was self assessment £300 or so the dog being neutered and something for the puppy . It’s not like she didn’t know these bills would be coming esp the self assessment, there is another comment where she says she has behind on her book keeping but now has help . Isn’t that what she pays her accountant for . Was also a snidey comment to the person that gave her advice to file soon after the end of the tax year .
---

I had spotted the balance when listened to this earlier . She mentioned she has been topping this up when she has money . I was expecting a few thousand in there not a few hundred . Drip feeding a non isa share account seems a strange idea even if she has made a 40% profit . No wonder she has financial issues
the dog being done is because she hasn’t even though about it until the vet suggested it and she booked it there and then without even asking the price. This is why she’s in such a mess, she has no financial planning at all

Reactions: 5
Trying to hide the boobs but it’s impossible at times…

erm… might be a little controversial but put some clothes on? Preferably ones that fit.

the dog being done is because she hasn’t even though about it until the vet suggested it and she booked it there and then without even asking the price. This is why she’s in such a mess, she has no financial planning at all
An accurate assessment. Probably didn’t register when her dog became horny and was humping everything in site that perhaps there was an option to calm him down

Reactions: 1
Her latest call out TikTok where she is saying she is not relatable and glad she is not relatable by listing all the traumas in her life has her sheep (followers) saying she is relatable and has influenced so many people . Have they not listened fully where she actually states that anyone making a video seen by thousands is an influencer and is getting paid to make the video . Hasn’t she just put herself into that bracket of only making there videos because she makes money

Another story in the press today about HMRC clamping down on influencers and gifted items looking for them to be taxed . That virgin cruise if they taxed her would not seem so cheap . Expect another rant on the coming days .

IMG_1033.jpeg

Yasmine talking in the 3rd person . Don’t know anything about this woman but how to ride on the back of something that appears to have started a business .