Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thought exactly. She's not cited bullying when people on here have questioned her financial story, how her "work" actually works or the dubiousness of her spending!!
Influencers ALWAYS do this. They’ll traipse threads and threads avoiding legitimate criticisms around honesty and ad declaration and find some pretty bad vibes comment and pretend it’s indicative of the whole thread? Which is a level of delusion that gets these people into the situations they find themselves in.

Reactions: 6
She herself is not shy of calling out others , even the stuff she posts about her ex really should be kept private even if it’s just for the sake of her children

• Heart
Posting a new TikTok to mention it shows you are bothered esp when you mention you have lost a stone in weight.
Suddenly stopping posting any financial information is what she did before when she was in trouble and overspending not that she ever admitted to that . Hopefully the lack know is because she realises you can’t just post lies and not be called out for it when proved differently. Out of curiosity I would be really interested to see what her actual financial position is now when she is supposedly earning more money than she planned and has taken an interest break on her mortgage repayments. The lack of any posting does make it feel like she has not controlled her spending .
why does she think having her lips done and the red she insists on wearing looks good on her !

Reactions: 1
This isn’t concern trolling but I actually feel sorry/scared for her at this point?! Like the world is a v different place and debt isn’t a sin, you can still have nice things whilst being in/recovering from debt, but it doesn’t seem to stop with her?! Multiple holidays, two dogs, part time, aesthetics work, etc whilst on a mortgage holiday and £40k in debt?! A quarter of it on an Amex?!

I’ve never understood people here sharing they reckon she’d made it up, I’m starting to hope that’s the case as she’s going to lose her actual home at this rate!!

Reactions: 8
This isn’t concern trolling but I actually feel sorry/scared for her at this point?! Like the world is a v different place and debt isn’t a sin, you can still have nice things whilst being in/recovering from debt, but it doesn’t seem to stop with her?! Multiple holidays, two dogs, part time, aesthetics work, etc whilst on a mortgage holiday and £40k in debt?! A quarter of it on an Amex?!

I’ve never understood people here sharing they reckon she’d made it up, I’m starting to hope that’s the case as she’s going to lose her actual home at this rate!!
Search this "how-manage-money-content-creator-2926042" (copy all text as is between quotes ) on the usual search platform and then relate this to what she posted about income and debt . The article feels like it was this year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The article is from February this year and I dont know why they published it. Its meant to be about how people achieve their financial goals - theres no concrete plan there about paying off the debt, paying off the mortgage early or how to become a millionaire (“which would be nice”). She comes across as hapless. I wouldn’t be paying into high risk isas or overpaying the mortgage if I had such high debts as that’s not a priority, getting the debts down so they can’t ask for the equity in your house is the number one thing I’d be chucking money at.

Reactions: 5
The article is from February this year and I dont know why they published it. Its meant to be about how people achieve their financial goals - theres no concrete plan there about paying off the debt, paying off the mortgage early or how to become a millionaire (“which would be nice”). She comes across as hapless. I wouldn’t be paying into high risk isas or overpaying the mortgage if I had such high debts as that’s not a priority, getting the debts down so they can’t ask for the equity in your house is the number one thing I’d be chucking money at.
Her biggest problem now is interest rates, on both sides of things, she’s got a huge credit card balance and average APRs are ~30%, taking a conservative 25% as she alleges some of it is interest free then she needs to pay £9.3k just in interest to maintain the £37k balance. She needs to pay another £9.3k to clear 1/4th of the capital ahead of her re mortgage. She’s already cited concerns re affordability, and banks really have clamped down there’s pretty much no chance she’ll be able to wing it especially with such a huge amount owed out and as a single applicant (sadly).

Also she won’t know this as I suspect a lot of her salary stuff is bullshit/dream talk, but once you lose your personal savings allowance you’re better off just maxing out your annual ISA allowance and then overpaying your mortgage, because then you can call upon that as a mortgage holiday if needed so it’s cash equivalent without incurring a tax liability on the interest (and not a mortgage holiday like hers that just piles up debt for you in the future).

I hope she has a friend or family member (I also feel sorry for her that her parents seem tit cos same lol) who can sit her down and do some calculations on a spreadsheet and just say look, let’s keep you and the kids in this house by any means necessary let’s do everything we can to chuck £1.6k pcm at this and get you out this tit before the remortgage. Rather than watching her share barely existent to do lists on Instagram.

She’s more likely to end up (temporarily!) homeless having to take a rental in a random Medway town than a millionaire because she sticks her head in the sand!

Her biggest problem now is interest rates, on both sides of things, she’s got a huge credit card balance and average APRs are ~30%, taking a conservative 25% as she alleges some of it is interest free then she needs to pay £9.3k just in interest to maintain the £37k balance. She needs to pay another £9.3k to clear 1/4th of the capital ahead of her re mortgage. She’s already cited concerns re affordability, and banks really have clamped down there’s pretty much no chance she’ll be able to wing it especially with such a huge amount owed out and as a single applicant (sadly).

Also she won’t know this as I suspect a lot of her salary stuff is bullshit/dream talk, but once you lose your personal savings allowance you’re better off just maxing out your annual ISA allowance and then overpaying your mortgage, because then you can call upon that as a mortgage holiday if needed so it’s cash equivalent without incurring a tax liability on the interest (and not a mortgage holiday like hers that just piles up debt for you in the future).

I hope she has a friend or family member (I also feel sorry for her that her parents seem tit cos same lol) who can sit her down and do some calculations on a spreadsheet and just say look, let’s keep you and the kids in this house by any means necessary let’s do everything we can to chuck £1.6k pcm at this and get you out this tit before the remortgage. Rather than watching her share barely existent to do lists on Instagram.

She’s more likely to end up (temporarily!) homeless having to take a rental in a random Medway town than a millionaire because she sticks her head in the sand!
Even if she is forced to sell she is in a far better position than lots of other single mothers who also live in London , she can actually choose somewhere to rent with the equity she has . Not ideal but its an option for her.
The whole point of posting the article link was to show how her debt and income story varies and why its easy to doubt what she has said.
That article mentions 30K of debt, the debt reveal was higher, did she miraculously pay off say 8k. The income would have been drawn when she had the new role, I can only presume that £3.5k was after tax rather than before but the way its written implies thats what she earns
She mentioned her debt pre the trip to Sri Lanka which was a month off , that debt should have grown as she would still have outgoings
The article mentions she makes an extra £300 a month by selling on vinted and doing surveys, none of the online surveys pay more than a few quid, as for vinted she has had to spend money to have what she sells in the first place. She says she is in debt again due to taking out loans, Amex isnt a loan, nor would be the balance transfer/ credit purchase type cards.
She has mentioned ISAs before but why would you go high risk, i have no idea what high risk John Lewis means but guess she opened the initial ISA whilst working there.
The pension fund of £15k over 18 months (River Island?) and comment she puts in 3 to 10 % with them matching feels very low esp as the stock market has grown and most pensions only let you change contributions on a very limited basis.
Its a shame the journalist hadnt researched her and questioned what she said

Reactions: 3
This piece is all over the place. Massive mortgage, £30k of debt, but wants to be a millionaire in 2 years. She’s actually delusional and I think she needs help. I don’t really care about her, but for her kids sake. They didn’t ask for this

• Haha
There are numerous templated question answers from a range of people on the site. Interesting reading if you can put up with the constant attempt to make you subscribe.
You make an interesting point about her ISAs would you not cash these in payoff or lower the Amex debt.
The pension pot value / contributions reveal is weird . She is late 30 so must have more than that in pensions as a total.
---
This piece is all over the place. Massive mortgage, £30k of debt, but wants to be a millionaire in 2 years. She’s actually delusional and I think she needs help. I don’t really care about her, but for her kids sake. They didn’t ask for this
Millionaire before 40, paying off her mortgage before the fixed rate runs out, used to have the £100k for a loft extension probably still does. All for setting stretch goals but these have always been impossible dreams.

Interesting 6 months or so ahead , month in a Campervan in the Summer will she be able to work remotely, not much fun for the kids if she is planning on doing so?, max of 4 lowered mortgage payments remaining , will she have made good use of the current savings. Contracted job will the contract need renewing in those months , what’s the plan if it isn’t.
Her socials are very quiet , criticism never stopped her before .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She posted a video today and said she was going to do a debt update and then said she wasn’t sure what her debt was, something around £46k? So sounds like she’s made no dent into it but also concerning she doesn’t seem to know how much it even is? For someone who is going to talk to a company about how to help others manage debt?? I’m not sure what makes her qualified to do so.

• Wow
  • Haha
She posted a video today and said she was going to do a debt update and then said she wasn’t sure what her debt was, something around £46k? So sounds like she’s made no dent into it but also concerning she doesn’t seem to know how much it even is? For someone who is going to talk to a company about how to help others manage debt?? I’m not sure what makes her qualified to do so.
46k? It was 36k last time?!

Why would you look for content for your meeting whilst actually travelling for it. How much has this trip cost her ?
I never believed the figures she quoted to start with . If those first figures were correct and the debt has gone up then you do have to ask how when she is supposedly working full time bringing good money , was the stated £10k even correct . No wonder the budget videos have dried up .
Worth reading the captions on the TikTok as the auto caption when she says she will be making more debt videos actually writes out making more dick videos 😹

used to have the £100k for a loft extension probably still does
I don’t understand why she’d be on a mortgage holiday if she actually had any favourable circumstances left? A mortgage holiday is a financial rock bottom, like a huge sign that something has to change or you risk losing your home/likely largest asset. You’re notifying your lender of financial mismanagement and accruing arrears/internal red flags, and it’ll be immortalised on your credit file for other lenders to see too!

Also she wouldn’t be worried about remortgaging and affordability if she had >25% of her mortgage balance sat ready & waiting? Like I know it’s hard to disentangle dishonest people’s bs but I find it difficult to believe she’s actually doing ok when there are so many red flags?

In March it was 36k…how does she manage to get som much credit….

I don’t understand why she’d be on a mortgage holiday if she actually had any favourable circumstances left? A mortgage holiday is a financial rock bottom, like a huge sign that something has to change or you risk losing your home/likely largest asset. You’re notifying your lender of financial mismanagement and accruing arrears/internal red flags, and it’ll be immortalised on your credit file for other lenders to see too!

Also she wouldn’t be worried about remortgaging and affordability if she had >25% of her mortgage balance sat ready & waiting? Like I know it’s hard to disentangle dishonest people’s bs but I find it difficult to believe she’s actually doing ok when there are so many red flags?
It’s an interest holiday , don’t believe it impacts the credit file
Her mortgage is only about 50% so her only worry is proving income when it comes to remortgaging and she said she had maxed out previously

In March it was 36k…how does she manage to get som much credit….
To be fair she could have said 36k she was talking quite quietly, but regardless if so she still hasn’t made a dent? And if it’s gone up £10k that’s even more concerning!! She shouldn’t be advising anyone

To be fair she could have said 36k she was talking quite quietly, but regardless if so she still hasn’t made a dent? And if it’s gone up £10k that’s even more concerning!! She shouldn’t be advising anyone
Definitely said 40

• Wow
It’s an interest holiday , don’t believe it impacts the credit file
Her mortgage is only about 50% so her only worry is proving income when it comes to remortgaging and she said she had maxed out previously
Every month you pay any credit agreement the numbers owed/paid are reported on your file. Any one viewing that credit file will see a significant drop in what was paid & have questions as to why that was and how it’s since been remediated. She will very likely owe the capital she didn’t repay in the holiday by the end of her fix, so whether it’s added onto monthly payments for the rest of the fix or due as a lump sum at the end of it, it’s still owed. It’s a truly horrific thing to have to do, I can’t think of anything worse happening to my finances than that? Debt isn’t shameful or bad at all, but a mortgage holiday is rock bottom time to sort your tit out time
---
Definitely said 40
Iirc she refers to it interchangeably as £37k / £40k, so it’s £40k max rather than £47k

So I just went to rewatch her video, she said she is approx in 46k worth of debt. Her debt reveal video in March was 36k. So either she misremembered or she has somehow got an extra 10k of debt in two months. That is INSANE!!!

• Wow