Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How unrelatable was todays haul?! I’ve just watched it and never felt poorer in my life hahahaha 🥲

Reactions: 2
Sooooo… who is paying for her room at the Setai in Miami? The ‘studio’ room she is staying in.. for 5 nights from tonight onwards is 7.5k BRITISH POUNDS. Honey you can’t kid us on

Reactions: 3
She's giving it right beggy Mitchell vibes in miami this time, more so than last time. She's obv got some dirty old man paying for it, then she was on that yacht the other day. Absolutely reeks of desperation that one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's giving it right beggy Mitchell vibes in miami this time, more so than last time. She's obv got some dirty old man paying for it, then she was on that yacht the other day. Absolutely reeks of desperation that one
Tell me about it! Her being at the Miami GP today is just infuriating too

Reactions: 5
She's so negative, calling where she lives shitsville 😒. Book a holiday, aye OK Yas none of us have to work and we don't all go about sniffing about for rich men for a visa

• Haha
I feel kind of bad for her it’s awful to waste 8 years of your 20s in the wrong relationship. She’s trying to make up for lost time but is going about it the wrong way acting too desperate

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She's so negative, calling where she lives shitsville 😒. Book a holiday, aye OK Yas none of us have to work and we don't all go about sniffing about for rich men for a visa
Thing is she doesn’t even need a man for a visa.. people move overseas EVERYDAY… it is VERY easy to get a 1 year visa to a variety of different countries…she is just too tit scared to do it on her own… she couldn’t even hack living in London (from hometown Brighton) says it all really

Reactions: 11
Thing is she doesn’t even need a man for a visa.. people move overseas EVERYDAY… it is VERY easy to get a 1 year visa to a variety of different countries…she is just too tit scared to do it on her own… she couldn’t even hack living in London (from hometown Brighton) says it all really
I agree, people with less of a following have managed to get a US visa, Cassie Thorpe has only a small following and she got one. It is that she’s way too scared to do it on her own and could only do so with a man. That’s fine if she admits it instead of making all these bullshit excuses and keep going on about it

She can’t be alone and that’s very unhealthy always needs a boyfriend or friend to live with her. That’s why she rushes into things and ends up crying and oversharing on her stories about a new man every month. These types of people always end up making the dumbest decisions in life when it comes to relationships

Reactions: 8
I think what would benefit her most is a therapist and that’s coming from a good place not a bitchy way

Reactions: 8
I think she’s probably trying to say you guys are most likely poor so don’t waste your money on bags - but I’ll keep buying them because as an influencer making $$ I can I afford it 🤣🤣
How is she actually making money though? She doesn’t get money for posting Zara. She’s not consistently posting. Surely she can’t be making THAT much from inconsistent aff links. Not close to designer items and Miami trips every bloody week

Reactions: 7
How is she actually making money though? She doesn’t get money for posting Zara. She’s not consistently posting. Surely she can’t be making THAT much from inconsistent aff links. Not close to designer items and Miami trips every bloody week
You’d be surprised how much she makes through the affiliate links on her stories, also I'm pretty sure Zara has started paying not long ago. Also the ads she does for brands probably pay 5 figures for the amount of followers she has and her engagement rate. I’m convinced she is making $$$ because who else is paying for the designer and business class flights. Don’t think her family supports her and we all know she hasn’t had any luck finding a man to fund her life either 🤣

You’d be surprised how much she makes through the affiliate links on her stories, also I'm pretty sure Zara has started paying not long ago. Also the ads she does for brands probably pay 5 figures for the amount of followers she has and her engagement rate. I’m convinced she is making $$$ because who else is paying for the designer and business class flights. Don’t think her family supports her and we all know she hasn’t had any luck finding a man to fund her life either 🤣
i think zara are paying for affiliate links as I swear Mel from Melissa’s wardrobe said when she started tagging them again. Yasmin’s engagement is probably good as she does loads of q&a’s

Reactions: 1
Her friend looks huge next to her in that pic and looks like a very normal sized girl…. I didn’t realise Yas was SO tiny…always knew she was super skinny but she’s literally teeny

Reactions: 3
Her friend looks huge next to her in that pic and looks like a very normal sized girl…. I didn’t realise Yas was SO tiny…always knew she was super skinny but she’s literally teeny
She’s short too

Reactions: 2