Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you watch the River Island video with Kate & Yasmin (on Yasmins grid) where they have pasta and pizza, you actually see that Yasmin isn’t actually that pretty - defo a fan of FaceTune

Reactions: 4
I'm just confused because if her objective was to make money to go on bougie holidays all the time, then why did she even do so many Zara reels if she makes no money off them? Shouldn't she be hustling harder and trying to get brand deals and such? It's not like she's not marketable; there would be a good amount of clothing brands (I can def see her as a Revolve or Fashion Nova type lol) or self tan brands that would work with her given her following, age and her look/vibe. The only thing I can think of is it that she's not good with actually working with anyone.
Literally what I think as well, she could slowly transition to higher end brands like the one featured on revolve, she would be staying true to herself. Yeah she wouldn’t grow as fast but that doesn’t even matter as there are way smaller creators who have been doing this for years full time making great money.

Reactions: 2
A slow year…. that she’s done the most?! The trips away, the shopping, I just don’t believe it at all. Although I wonder if she is money conscious as said it’s expensive to live in London so is leaving.. maybe she doesn’t make as much h as you’d think?!

Audacity to be obnoxiously complaining about not making loads of money when she has not bothered to work this year at all - constantly on holiday Paris, St Lucia 3 times!, Mykonos, Bodrum, off again to Mykonos today on another freebie then on to Ibiza? & Rome in September - probably be more trips in between & thinks she works hard / career driven. Only busy occupied chasing after an old married “private man” desperately gold digging for her rip off Lorna Luxe’s John as only wants to be a “rich housewife” pathetically at 27. Clearly only his tarty side piece when he’s on his business trips. She randomly followed a Florida real estate brokerage @amluxerealty & couple of guys on private during her first trip to St Lucia when she met him, likely he’s only there for site sale meetings. Possibly either Alex Sandeman - mid 40s / 50 short American property developer ( pictured) or anonymous Christian Bateman - likely a joke name she said he looked like Christian Bale playing Patrick Bateman in American Psycho probably one of Alex’s colleagues of similar age.

Deluded nobody will pay to see her in Zara or any other outfits when you can look on their website or elsewhere for free - most followers aren’t size xxs /4 with access to £2K shoes / expensive designer bags to make her cheap outfits look decent. Everyone is sick of these ultra filtered & plastic surgery disingenuous influencers like her - brands not interested as they can tell she is fake & bought most of her following gained within a year with her lazy work ethic & poor quality content. She only has low 1% engagement & is losing followers. Her in the style collection was cheap rubbish even she unprofessionally wouldn’t wear it at all to promote it, yet expects her followers to fund her lavish smug lifestyle.

Obviously leaving her London Battersea flat as cannot afford her rent, is getting snappy at Kate as jealous she’s smart enough to work with multiple brands that pay like New Look & is buying her own £2 M+ 3 Bed Flat in same area next month. Yasmin’s LinkedIn only jobs prior to becoming a full time influencer in 2020 was a NHS/ Legal secretary in Brighton telling she was never employed for more than a year & worked for less than year in customer services for American Express - never in a high up position to be gifted a Birkin from a Client as she claims / shouldn’t be taking gifts off credit card customers. Fake chancer must have been doing extras for a sugar daddy to get it but her current one’s not stupid so isn’t funding her & so now on the beg.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Let’s see how many times she wears her swim collection with in the tit 😂😂😂 in Mykonos (her 8th trip this year)

Reactions: 7
Omg totally get the American psycho vibes from him
Audacity to be obnoxiously complaining about not making loads of money when she has not bothered to work this year at all - constantly on holiday Paris, St Lucia 3 times!, Mykonos, Bodrum, off again to Mykonos today on another freebie then on to Ibiza? & Rome in September - probably be more trips in between & thinks she works hard / career driven. Only busy occupied chasing after an old married “private man” desperately gold digging for her rip off Lorna Luxe’s John as only wants to be a “rich housewife” pathetically at 27. Clearly only his tarty side piece when he’s on his business trips. She randomly followed a Florida real estate brokerage @amluxerealty & couple of guys on private during her first trip to St Lucia when she met him, likely he’s only there for site sale meetings. Possibly either Alex Sandeman - mid 40s / 50 short American property developer ( pictured) or anonymous Christian Bateman - likely a joke name she said he looked like Christian Bale playing Patrick Bateman in American Psycho probably one of Alex’s colleagues of similar age.

Deluded nobody will pay to see her in Zara or any other outfits when you can look on their website or elsewhere for free - most followers aren’t size xxs /4 with access to £2K shoes / expensive designer bags to make her cheap outfits look decent. Everyone is sick of these ultra filtered & plastic surgery disingenuous influencers like her - brands not interested as they can tell she is fake & bought most of her following gained within a year with her lazy work ethic & poor quality content. She only has low 1% engagement & is losing followers. Her in the style collection was cheap rubbish even she unprofessionally wouldn’t wear it at all to promote it, yet expects her followers to fund her lavish smug lifestyle.

Obviously leaving her London Battersea flat as cannot afford her rent, is getting snappy at Kate as jealous she’s smart enough to work with multiple brands that pay like New Look & is buying her own £2 M+ 3 Bed Flat in same area next month. Yasmin’s LinkedIn only jobs prior to becoming a full time influencer in 2020 was a NHS/ Legal secretary in Brighton telling she was never employed for more than a year & worked for less than year in customer services for American Express - never in a high up position to be gifted a Birkin from a Client as she claims / shouldn’t be taking gifts off credit card customers. Fake chancer must have been doing extras for a sugar daddy to get it but her current one’s not stupid so isn’t funding her & so now on the beg.

Reactions: 3
Whenever I look at her I can’t help but think she looks like this.. it’s the eyes for me… totally agree she uses Facetune without a doubt.
This is the sad world we live in and it’s so harmful to young girls and also girls of her age. Beauty today is not this … anyone with common sense will see all her photos are completely edited and Facetuned. She is not a beauty or pretty but looks like a rabbit caught in head lights or caught in a wind tunnel. Less is more .. and the make up is contoured to death.

Whenever I look at her I can’t help but think she looks like this.. it’s the eyes for me… totally agree she uses Facetune without a doubt.
I also remember this women. She was actually naturally beautiful before all the surgery .. but just couldn’t see it. 🥲

Reactions: 1
Posting all her tit on Depop now, and also I feel she is digging at Kate by aging don’t by bags by flights , or whatever her middle class ass said

Sorry instead of aging I meant saying

Reactions: 2
Posting all her tit on Depop now, and also I feel she is digging at Kate by aging don’t by bags by flights , or whatever her middle class ass said

Sorry instead of aging I meant saying
Well, joke's on Yaz considering that Kate seems to be able to afford both AND an apartment in London, because she works/worked harder than her :)

• Haha
Sounds very serious if Yasmin’s lost her sight in one eye & referred to a Stroke Clinic for more brain scans. She’s very young at 27 to have something like that to happen to her & worrying long term health issue. Yet she seems very casual about it posting like normal on her Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sounds very serious if Yasmin’s lost her sight in one eye & referred to a Stroke Clinic for more brain scans. She’s very young at 27 to have something like that to happen to her & worrying long term health issue. Yet she seems very casual about it posting like normal on her Instagram.
Wait where did she post this? I can’t see anything on her profile

Wait where did she post this? I can’t see anything on her profile
On Thursday in her stories saying she went blind in one eye on Sunday (in Mykonos ) & A&E here referred her to the stroke clinic for a day of brains scans on Thurs & has more tests this Tuesday. All very casual about it as if it’s normal.

Sounds like it’s all over with her elusive American St Lucia lover… oh wait, it never even began! Lol I am cringing so bad for her, she really is eau de desperado! As soon as she left the island he probably blocked her / flew another side piece in hahhahaha

I get the impression that her 'Christian grey' has buggered off or she's realised she's not the only one. It was so embarrassing the way she was going on and on about his, but he was private so probs mortified and she had him as a screen saver...cringe

Reactions: 5
What did she say about her mystery bloke that suggests it’s all over? She had been talking about ‘him’ a lot so this is funny