Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s staying alone in that hotel
Yasmin is back staying at the 4 star Harbour club hotel on a free Pr stay, so her sugar daddy bf isn’t that rich/ generous or already married so she cannot stay at his house. Such a desperate gold digger.... weirdo saying she’s basically married in her IG caption last week after only a few days of knowing him. Maybe he’s done a runner, that’s why she’s at the hotel on her own.😂

Her ex of 7 years kept the dog, ( said it on her stories), she only split up with him at Christmas. Pick me girl cannot be single ever. Does anyone know much about her ex? Was he just a local lad from Brighton - dating her pre cosmetic procedures when she was a NHS secretary at 19 until recently now turned into an narcissistic OTT fake influencer at 26.

Yasmin is back staying at the 4 star Harbour club hotel on a free Pr stay, so her sugar daddy bf isn’t that rich/ generous or already married so she cannot stay at his house. Such a desperate gold digger.... weirdo saying she’s basically married in her IG caption last week after only a few days of knowing him. Maybe he’s done a runner, that’s why she’s at the hotel on her own.😂

Her ex of 7 years kept the dog, ( said it on her stories), she only split up with him at Christmas. Pick me girl cannot be single ever. Does anyone know much about her ex? Was he just a local lad from Brighton - dating her pre cosmetic procedures when she was a NHS secretary at 19 until recently now turned into an narcissistic OTT fake influencer at 26.
Oo how do you know it’s another free PR stay?

Oo how do you know it’s another free PR stay?
She tagged the hotel with discount code on Wednesday, 7 nights for price of 5, same as last time. She has befriended the marketing girl at the hotel saying she is the love of her life on her stories yesterday - so fake just uses people.

In the River Island ad reel with Kate Hutchins, said she asked Kate to get a waiter’s phone number for her when they first met ( last summer at GHD event). Yasmin didn’t break up with her boyfriend until Christmas, so she was obviously cheating on him/ chasing other guys before their split. Classy.

Reactions: 3
She tagged the hotel with discount code on Wednesday, 7 nights for price of 5, same as last time. She has befriended the marketing girl at the hotel saying she is the love of her life on her stories yesterday - so fake just uses people.

In the River Island ad reel with Kate Hutchins, said she asked Kate to get a waiter’s phone number for her when they first met ( last summer at GHD event). Yasmin didn’t break up with her boyfriend until Christmas, so she was obviously cheating on him/ chasing other guys before their split. Classy.
Don’t get me wrong her outfits look insane on her body type and that is what has gotten her the huge following and engagement. However, I think she has got too big for her boots and tried to move into more a lifestyle instagram where people have started to see the real Yasmin. Bad move. She comes across as a very self assured, arrogant and brash girl that feels as the world owes her something. I think people are starting to see through it or aleast I hope

Reactions: 7
I reckon he has pied her off as she is alone in the hotel restaurant it seems
Yup looks like it - all dressed up & no where to go. She looks sour faced & alone in her stories - has been there since Tuesday. If she was having a romantic time, no time for Shampoo ads or follower Q&As. Weird she is back at the Harbour Club Hotel after spending the day at the beach of the 5 Star Landings Resort alone. If he was there, she would be quick to show off two glasses / imply a great time not a lonely meal of basic pasta in an all inclusive hotel bar.

This guy probably plays gullible tourists for sex all the time, fake promises not expecting any of them to be so desperate to return ( over 4,000 miles) a couple weeks later. He’s probably married or put off by her rowdy behaviour in Mykonos & claiming to be basically married now on Instagram. Should’ve asked him to visit her first. Wonder how long she was originally planning on staying, at least a week?. If she goes back by Sunday, definitely jilted or will make a pretense out of embarrassment.

Reactions: 4
Glad I found this thread! Yasmin kept popping up on my feed last year. Her Zara hauls were good so fair enough but she has a body type (skinny) where most things look good. I got annoyed when she kept claiming she never exercises and eats what she wants though as definitely not realistic. Then the more of her personality she showed I just got bitchy vibes. Definitely a ‘you can’t sit with us’ type.

how do we know about this boyfriend? Has actually admitted she has one? Or just what we can piece from stories etc?

Reactions: 2
Glad I found this thread! Yasmin kept popping up on my feed last year. Her Zara hauls were good so fair enough but she has a body type (skinny) where most things look good. I got annoyed when she kept claiming she never exercises and eats what she wants though as definitely not realistic. Then the more of her personality she showed I just got bitchy vibes. Definitely a ‘you can’t sit with us’ type.

how do we know about this boyfriend? Has actually admitted she has one? Or just what we can piece from stories etc?
She said she had met someone out there on her stories and i assume it was whoever’s pool her and Kate said they had jumped in naked, they were randomly apparently allowed in a mansion, weird story,

Apparently on another story she said ‘I’m pretty much married now’ but I didn’t see that one

She said she had met someone out there on her stories and i assume it was whoever’s pool her and Kate said they had jumped in naked, they were randomly apparently allowed in a mansion, weird story,

Apparently on another story she said ‘I’m pretty much married now’ but I didn’t see that one
oooh I missed all this. I don’t follow her to fair just dip in for a look every now and then.

I do remember a video of her dancing on a boat with a guy though but wasn’t sure who he was!

Reactions: 1
She spoke about meeting this guy on Kate’s St Lucia vlog , giddy about him & got a spring in her step aka shag. Stayed an extra day to be with him. Mentioned him on her stories a few times & going back to see him - he’s American likes to be private. Even talked about possibly moving to US next year, will only live in London for a year, all a bit too much too soon.

So fake, saying she is a happy little human looking as miserable as possible, not kidding anyone with later smiles for dentist tag. Still on her own doing selfies & moody reels - in different luxury resorts each day for PR photos. Definitely not the great romantic trip she had bragged about - reposting outfit ad last night at 9 pm, no evidence yet he has turned up.

Attachments

She spoke about meeting this guy on Kate’s St Lucia vlog , giddy about him & got a spring in her step aka shag. Stayed an extra day to be with him. Mentioned him on her stories a few times & going back to see him - he’s American likes to be private. Even talked about possibly moving to US next year, will only live in London for a year, all a bit too much too soon.

So fake, saying she is a happy little human looking as miserable as possible, not kidding anyone with later smiles for dentist tag. Still on her own doing selfies & moody reels - in different luxury resorts each day for PR photos. Definitely not the great romantic trip she had bragged about - reposting outfit ad last night at 9 pm, no evidence yet he has turned up.
I scrolled back to before she found FaceApp (where you can literally go from a 3/10 to a 10/10 facially within seconds) once you’ve tried it you know that’s exactly what she’s doing.. anyways I digress. She’s v v v basic looking in reality
5C6EFF32-1B07-47CE-B3B6-A226F405F9AA.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Oh she’s had a hotel glow up. It does look amazing, assuming she wants us to believe this is where her man has booked for them? The whole thing just seems odd and off if you’re asking me!

Oh she’s had a hotel glow up. It does look amazing, assuming she wants us to believe this is where her man has booked for them? The whole thing just seems odd and off if you’re asking me!
Agreed. She defo reads here. Hi Yas - hope the shag was worth it 😂😂😂

All for living your best life but flying back to the Caribbean to sleep with a man you met a couple of times screams desperate for a certain type of lifestyle
It’s all very strange visiting her 4th different hotel in a few days - tagging the resorts in her stories & them reposting them on their Instagrams like it’s paid PR, not the generous booking of a new lover. Rooms are empty with no personal belongings/ not used, as if not actually staying there just let in to take some PR photos like she was at the Cap Maison resort the other day. Sugar Beach resort only recently reopened after renovations so are looking for publicity on IG & no other guests about.

Plus with her doing more Instagram Ads than she normally does at home & a IG live ( didn’t watch it) as if she is extremely bored, all not the actions of anyone having a wonderful romantic trip. Coming across as pissed off on her Terry Tan Ad even said “I cannot be arsed” at one point? Looks like she’s styling it out as trip is for a week, obviously been a flop by her need to be on IG constantly plus weather looks poor. Electric blind going up to reveal it’s raining is hardly so exciting to double post it. Her marketing friend, Fille is likely taking her videos & getting her access to all these hotels, as St Lucia is small all the hotels PR teams will know each other well. PR Tour of Island resorts, probably go to another one before she leaves - Baoase?

Either way all reeks of desperation travelling over 4000 miles to shag essentially a stranger, blatantly chasing after money like a gold digger pick me. If he lives on the island at a Mansion, why isn’t she staying at his house? All a bit fishy & sad. She is 27 in 2 weeks on 15th June - let’s see if he bothers to visit her in London for her Birthday. With her florist connection will probably order herself an OTT flower delivery & pretend it’s from him to save face.

Reactions: 6
It’s all very strange visiting her 4th different hotel in a few days - tagging the resorts in her stories & them reposting them on their Instagrams like it’s paid PR, not the generous booking of a new lover. Rooms are empty with no personal belongings/ not used, as if not actually staying there just let in to take some PR photos like she was at the Cap Maison resort the other day. Sugar Beach resort only recently reopened after renovations so are looking for publicity on IG & no other guests about.

Plus with her doing more Instagram Ads than she normally does at home & a IG live ( didn’t watch it) as if she is extremely bored, all not the actions of anyone having a wonderful romantic trip. Coming across as pissed off on her Terry Tan Ad even said “I cannot be arsed” at one point? Looks like she’s styling it out as trip is for a week, obviously been a flop by her need to be on IG constantly plus weather looks poor. Electric blind going up to reveal it’s raining is hardly so exciting to double post it. Her marketing friend, Fille is likely taking her videos & getting her access to all these hotels, as St Lucia is small all the hotels PR teams will know each other well. PR Tour of Island resorts, probably go to another one before she leaves - Baoase?

Either way all reeks of desperation travelling over 4000 miles to shag essentially a stranger, blatantly chasing after money like a gold digger pick me. If he lives on the island at a Mansion, why isn’t she staying at his house? All a bit fishy & sad. She is 27 in 2 weeks on 15th June - let’s see if he bothers to visit her in London for her Birthday. With her florist connection will probably order herself an OTT flower delivery & pretend it’s from him to save face.
you could be right regarding the PR and just visiting other rooms, it benefits her as she wants it to look like she’s living the life!
but yes does reek of desperation.
she will 100% be setting up flowers for herself from herself for her bday, but no one else needs to know that!
Weird tho if she wants to act loved up during the summer - okay I get it because of the sheer embarrassment - but summer is prime time to be single for people like her who can fly off here there and everywhere because they don’t have a job that requires them to work

Hi girls, want to jump on this thread (haven’t posted before on here) I’m from the same area as her & know her ex. I’m surprised they lasted so long as when we were in school he was the ‘it’ boy and a huge player…I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the one to cheat on her.

she comes across as a girls girl on Instagram, but she’s a massive witch. That group of girls where we live are known as the nasty girls. The ones that think they’re cool but are just nasty.

Reactions: 7