Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just screams entitled and her ego is soooo over inflated. It makes it worse that she puts on this “nice girl” image on insta.. every once in a while she cracks and you can see the real Yasmin. Vile vile girl. Will never forget how she treated staff in the restaurant when I saw her, vile.

Reactions: 6
I used to work with her and can confirm that she is not a pleasant human. Really thinks a lot of herself and constantly looking down her nose at everyone.
When she first came on Instagram she seemed ok. Got bored though or all the zara hauls.. she now comes across as if she is rolling in money swanning off all the time and now moving to London .. and that’s all fine .. but there appears to be an air of arrogance about her. I don’t actually think she is pretty .. mainly because it’s obviously hidden behind a filter. I can’t comment on reality as I’ve never seen her

When she first came on Instagram she seemed ok. Got bored though or all the zara hauls.. she now comes across as if she is rolling in money swanning off all the time and now moving to London .. and that’s all fine .. but there appears to be an air of arrogance about her. I don’t actually think she is pretty .. mainly because it’s obviously hidden behind a filter. I can’t comment on reality as I’ve never seen her
how is she able to afford that lifestyle though? I’m sure zara doesn’t really work with influencers. Or does her family support her financially

how is she able to afford that lifestyle though? I’m sure zara doesn’t really work with influencers. Or does her family support her financially
it doesn’t, she’ll order all the stuff for hauls and then return it, but link everything so she gets paid for people clicking on the links! Some influencers can get paid 30k a month for this alone. Naomi Genes is a big earner from affiliate links

Reactions: 1
it doesn’t, she’ll order all the stuff for hauls and then return it, but link everything so she gets paid for people clicking on the links! Some influencers can get paid 30k a month for this alone. Naomi Genes is a big earner from affiliate links
Oh wow I had no idea affiliate links could generate such a high number of sales, that’s incredible

The Zara links don’t give any commission apparently so still unsure where the moneys coming from

Reactions: 2
Anyone wondered what she did with her dog! So bad she bought a dog in lockdown and then clearly got rid of him when she hit the big time

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed she isn’t posting clothes content (not like she used to), it’s all about her going to brunch and premiers in London

Has anyone noticed she isn’t posting clothes content (not like she used to), it’s all about her going to brunch and premiers in London
She’s got way to big for her boots! She keeps saying “Zara reel tomorrow” and it never comes. What possibly could she be doing other than sweet f all in her new flat? Laziness

She put of her story tshe went thru some personal things and didnt post becus of it, Think she split with a long term partner or something . i actually like her I think she one of the more normal 1s who doesn’t post Chanel bags 247 and push 900 ads per week

She put of her story tshe went thru some personal things and didnt post becus of it, Think she split with a long term partner or something . i actually like her I think she one of the more normal 1s who doesn’t post Chanel bags 247 and push 900 ads per week
No she just pushes her anorexic frame on everyone and always posts from the side because she has cross eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
The filter queen is on holiday with her new best friend Kate. All paid for. Clothes paid for. Back in our day we would call them free loaders. They have a good life not making a penny. Influencers fee entitles.. yet I cannot understand the paradox of why they are called influencers. Who exactly are they influencing …

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think they look a little miserable for being on free bleeping holiday to St.lucia? In the harsh light of day and reality she doesn't look good, she doesn't look healthy, just weak and fragile.

Reactions: 4
I totally agree. I get the impression they don’t want to show the hotel because it’s an absolute dive 🤣🤣. Her body looks awful and not natural at all. It’s like she gets pleasure out of looking the skinniest possible

Is her birkin bag real? She’s had it since before her influencer career 🤔

It’s all smoke and mirrors and I think Kate is quite a sweet girl how she comes across …. Yasmin haven’t got a clue. It’s all fake .. half the bags they do not own. They are rented girls. Also why does Yasmin not have even a you tube Chanel .. that’s where the money is .. where she is accumulating money lord knows .. but everything is either gifted .. or borrowed.

It’s all smoke and mirrors and I think Kate is quite a sweet girl how she comes across …. Yasmin haven’t got a clue. It’s all fake .. half the bags they do not own. They are rented girls. Also why does Yasmin not have even a you tube Chanel .. that’s where the money is .. where she is accumulating money lord knows .. but everything is either gifted .. or borrowed.
Yasmin only cares about being as skinny as possible, I’m a nurse on a eating disorder ward and she looks worse than some of my patients

• Wow
  • Haha
Yasmin only cares about being as skinny as possible, I’m a nurse on a eating disorder ward and she looks worse than some of my patients
I’m not keen on this comment. Mental health is serious and suggesting she is anorexic is not plausible. I’m naturally very slim, but I know myself what anorexia is having had the illness when I was very young. It’s not even a desire to be skinny. Is a need for control. This comment you have said I’m quite shocked at.

Reactions: 3