Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all smoke and mirrors and I think Kate is quite a sweet girl how she comes across …. Yasmin haven’t got a clue. It’s all fake .. half the bags they do not own. They are rented girls. Also why does Yasmin not have even a you tube Chanel .. that’s where the money is .. where she is accumulating money lord knows .. but everything is either gifted .. or borrowed.
YouTube is a platform that takes ages to build a following on, so many influencers that have hundreds of thousands on IG never accumulate that much on YouTube because no one cares about their content like that, look at jess hunt or charlotte emily sanders for example their channels are dead

Yasmin only cares about being as skinny as possible, I’m a nurse on a eating disorder ward and she looks worse than some of my patients
The more I see her next to healthy looking women she just looks god awfully thin. Its pretty alarming. I unfollowed her, wouldn't wear half of the stuff she does and wouldn't take recommendations as I don't look like a twig. She's a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The more I see her next to healthy looking women she just looks god awfully thin. Its pretty alarming. I unfollowed her, wouldn't wear half of the stuff she does and wouldn't take recommendations as I don't look like a twig. She's a mess
She’s hideously rowdy too. That live she did last night.. it’s just too much

She suddenly has a mini kelly today, despite saying she's not a bag girl! So we think it's fake or rented?!

Reactions: 2
She suddenly has a mini kelly today, despite saying she's not a bag girl! So we think it's fake or rented?!
100% either fake or rented - you cannot get these type of bags for love more money. Literally waitlists that last forever and certain customers getting invited to buy them - they certainly do not sell them to randoms. Not to mention the actual price of the bags - how could a girl with no job actually buy one 🤔 beginning to think she has a Sugar Daddy with the lifestyle she leads!

Reactions: 5
There is a girl tagged in a pic who is sporting a Chanel dress, Chanel shoes and a Kelly, Nicole someone but she’s private. Could be her bag?
She LOVES FaceApp it’s so funny

Is her birkin bag real? She’s had it since before her influencer career 🤔
No its a fake, Birkin cost around £10k & Yasmin has made it very known multiple times she’s not that into bags just shoes.

There is a girl tagged in a pic who is sporting a Chanel dress, Chanel shoes and a Kelly, Nicole someone but she’s private. Could be her bag?
She LOVES FaceApp it’s so funny
I follow Nicole she actually has money just hideous fashion sense

So who is this mystery bf of hers? I’ve unfollowed her as I found her insufferable but can rely on you lot for updates

So who is this mystery bf of hers? I’ve unfollowed her as I found her insufferable but can rely on you lot for updates
We are never going to know because she says he likes to keep it private and away from social media, but she is going back to see him in St Lucia, I feel he is an American businessman with a house there, the one they stripped off in and jumped into the pool, I’m sure he would much rather Kate but has gone for Yasmin cos she is easier, I imagine he’s quite a lot older

Reactions: 5
Yeah I might as well, seems like she’s completely lost sight of why everyone followed her in the first place which was for outfit ideas not to watch her new lifestyle

Reactions: 4
Good tea over on the Kate Hutchins thread. I think Yas will fall into the sugar baby, flown out to different destinations by men, whilst trying to find one to settle down with purely for the lifestyle

Yasmine is so fake. She used to say she hated drinking and would rather a night in watching movies than going out. As her followers have grown she is now trying to show that she’s a wild girl at heart. Make up your mind! Narcissistic comes to mind.

Also where is her dog???

Reactions: 4
I just find it so incredibly sad and desperate she has flown out to St Lucia again 2 weeks later for a man. This man must think what the hell this girl is desperate!!

Reactions: 1