Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

szn-123

All these trips abroad and no sight of them In The Shite bikinis…
This is so bad. At least Lorna Luxe and Molly Mae still wear bits to try and show authenticity. Yasmin has made her followers look like mugs. I would be very surprised if she gets anymore collections after this

Reactions: 5

Lgh060110

I'm dead, Yasmin really spent her birthday reading her tattle page how sad. After I put yesterday how will she cope moving abroad if she misses her friends when shes in London, she put a few hours later on stories
'It's no secret I struggle in London. I prefer being away from friends weirdly if its abroad, other than that London I just feel is just very unrealistic and not very kind'
Huns never lived abroad clearly, the same feelings she got from moving to London she'll get abroad. As someone who's done it, moving abroad is not the same as going abroad on just a holiday.. It is hard. Think she's living in la la land thinking she can move to America with her 'secret man' (vom) and it will all be great. Needs a reality check but I think she will only get one when/if she actually moves.

Kate put on stories that her and yasmin and their 2 managers are going to Turkey, obvs to shoot something.. wonder how the photoshopping will go as its a joint job.. Kate does barely any editing and Yas gives herself a whole new face.

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's really changed since earlier in the year. It's too much look at me me me, I'm in LA, oh look what im doing living my best life it comes across with her as very self absorbed. Like the yasmin show. It's very off-putting.

cba_2020

Doesn't wear foundation to the pool but proceeds to but 3 lays of concealer on and 2 lays of cream bronzer all over the face ☠

lemon2507

I see in her latest reel she has her nipples out again, must be needing some attention and traffic to her page!

kaaa2

VIP Member
I unfollowed her an after he passed away. She was literally acting like nothing had happened. She does not care about anyone but herself. She was the cause of his mental health declining 100% I remember his stories on insta where he mentioned she would constantly hound him about the wardrobes being done and causing so much dramas for him. It’s very sad he felt that was his only option. His poor son 🤍
Me too, I think she is just a really shitty person with no morals and thinks of no one but herself

lemon2507

I have to say the distance thing really isn’t for everyone, I became romantically involved with my other half when he was literally at the other side of the world, it took us a full year to actually see each other although we spoke every day on FaceTime, he then had to fly back and we spent another whole year apart before he was finally able to get here for good and he then became my husband just last week 🥰 If you both really want it to work you would literally go to the ends of the earth to make sure it did!

• Heart

interestedingossip_

How does she expect us to believe that this is the same person?! She seriously needs to lay off the editing apps - if you look at her neckline of the jumper you can see where she’s edited as its gone all blurry.
63B36798-5666-453B-AA8B-A2FEB6F17456.jpeg
CFB3A53C-CE7D-451C-9C2B-B28FEDF8C883.jpeg
63B36798-5666-453B-AA8B-A2FEB6F17456.jpeg

amzy98

I have to say the distance thing really isn’t for everyone, I became romantically involved with my other half when he was literally at the other side of the world, it took us a full year to actually see each other although we spoke every day on FaceTime, he then had to fly back and we spent another whole year apart before he was finally able to get here for good and he then became my husband just last week 🥰 If you both really want it to work you would literally go to the ends of the earth to make sure it did!
Congrats on your wedding.👏

I think it’s more likely he’s already has a wife or girlfriend in US. He hasn’t made any effort to come see her or go on holiday since they met in April- she has been to St Lucia now 3 times chasing him on his work trips & no invites to his real US home. She’s foolish for boasting so much publicly plus prematurely posting engagement rings & wedding dresses she desires 🤢. Would scare off any man being so desperate. She only just broke up from her long term boyfriend in January, idiot not to take some time out from dating & not rush to be with any man who’ll look at her. Kate’s the same, both in a busy rush to be gold diggers with any greasy rich guy. Both will do anything for a free luxury trip & fishing for a Birkin.

Posted on Kate’s thread - Modash calculator reveals fake followers % - says Kate has 20.77% fake followers, 150,790 out of 726.8K so her real total is 575,210. Surprisingly Modash says Yasmin has only 11.38% fake of 717K (real total - 636K) & Lorna Luxe has 33.44%. of 1.4M ( real total - 900k) all have the same management obviously buying for them all. Grin.Co give the same fake follower percentages.

Attachments

• Wow

heygirl87

I just came across this thread as trending, I don’t know how or why she became ‘famous’ but I vaguely knew her older sister when we were younger and she was a ‘Regina George’ type, stuck up and expected everyone to fall at their feet mixed with someone who thought they were hard as nails. Wonder if that rubbed off on little sis.
I knew her sister in school she was definitely the naughty child always being kicked out of lessons (typical kids stuff) etc etc but I actually saw her sister maybe a year ago and she is without a doubt the one who got the best looks and she actually looks like her pics she post for one. She seemed just normal, was actually really nice she said hello which I was surprised as I didn’t think she would remember me. I think she’s even married now I follow her on insta and I don’t think she has much to do with Yaz and they are never together I mean they don’t even follow each other which is weird. Maybe she just doesn’t want to be associated with her attention seeking shit all the time I mean im nearly 30 so her older sister must be similar maybe she is embarrassed of her attention seeking ways and constant need for everything to revolve around her.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Literally cringing for her today, now saying she's got a new man after announcing the other one who plaffed her off got married 😂😂 apparently this one is an actual Saint, how many wives and girlfriends do we think this one has?? 😂😂😂

• Haha

szn-123

Thing is she doesn’t even need a man for a visa.. people move overseas EVERYDAY… it is VERY easy to get a 1 year visa to a variety of different countries…she is just too shit scared to do it on her own… she couldn’t even hack living in London (from hometown Brighton) says it all really
I agree, people with less of a following have managed to get a US visa, Cassie Thorpe has only a small following and she got one. It is that she’s way too scared to do it on her own and could only do so with a man. That’s fine if she admits it instead of making all these bullshit excuses and keep going on about it

interestedingossip_

Anyone wondered what she did with her dog! So bad she bought a dog in lockdown and then clearly got rid of him when she hit the big time

Queenfairy

Chatty Member
What a b***h. Complaining about her fairly new fiat 500 because the loaned bwm has gone back. Driving the fiat 500 had humbled her. Like hun, get over it, lots of people don’t have their own car. Also said she’s looking for a way out of the U.K. convient your new man doesn’t live in the U.K.

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
She’s read here since her sarcastic comments about not really meeting a man. We know what you’re all about and that’s being a sugar baby - own it! Posting about the queen passing then asking for massages in LA followed by another queen passing post. Distasteful. Trying to beg for massages in LA lol. Noone knows who you are in America except your random new pal and ex fancy man who’s probably got the fuck out the US on his private jet the second he saw you were flying there. Chill the fuck out and just own being single, 28 isn’t as old as you think.

LoXLo

VIP Member
Also wasn’t she at the Julian McDonald show? Bit tacky to wear an attention seeking dress from another designer, especially if photographers ask who she’s wearing (not that they would considering she isn’t the celebrity she thinks she is)

• Haha
Reactions: 4