Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She is absolutely nuts she keeps commenting on that jacque guys insta, who says that, more than obsessed with you, but only friends??
The way she has acted with the American man that got married, had an affair with her friends man when hey just had a baby and now this jacque guy again.

She gives stalker vibes, not saying the Sam guy is completely innocent but there's something extremely creepy about yasmin

• Wow
Reactions: 4

LadyWhistledown21

Does anyone else think they look a little miserable for being on free fucking holiday to St.lucia? In the harsh light of day and reality she doesn't look good, she doesn't look healthy, just weak and fragile.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I see she’s going back to Miami again and doing some serious shopping at the airport! I thought she didn’t waste money on handbags???? Or is that another one of her ✨contradictions✨ also love how she had to drop the price of the Prada bag.. as though she doesn’t make us feel poor enough 😂
There she was staying humble outside a wetherspoons the other day too. She can look down at the little poor people when it suits her. She really is an absolute unlikeable fanny, no wonder Kate distanced herself from her. Me me me yas

chatterbox1234

I'm just confused because if her objective was to make money to go on bougie holidays all the time, then why did she even do so many Zara reels if she makes no money off them? Shouldn't she be hustling harder and trying to get brand deals and such? It's not like she's not marketable; there would be a good amount of clothing brands (I can def see her as a Revolve or Fashion Nova type lol) or self tan brands that would work with her given her following, age and her look/vibe. The only thing I can think of is it that she's not good with actually working with anyone.
The thing is I don’t think she would be good for high end brand deals, I’m not being mean but she doesn’t exactly have a desirable face. Unlike someone like kit keenan, or even her so called bestie, Kate - she put up a farfetch code not to long ago. But going back to revolve, they are even working with micro influencers who fit their aesthetic, and in their recent post took them to Italy on a brand trip. A few of the girls on the revolve brand trip have 1/4 of following than Yasmin. She just doesn’t fit that aesthetic unfortunately, as she over edits her pictures and her face looks full of plastic, tries to be high end. In all honesty I think her outfits aren’t that nice on a normal woman as let’s face it she’s supperrrrr skinny!!

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I reckon she's in a massive huff about leaving as she spent all those weeks in Maimi and not one man with a bank account in credit looked her road 🤣🤣. No visa today Yas

• Haha

lemon2507

She makes my eyes roll all the way back my head sometimes. “These are a size 0 and they’re a bit loose” pick me pick meeee ✨
I know some people just have that kind of figure naturally so I don’t want to sound horrible but it’s really not something to be bragging about, I would be concerned if a size 0 was too big, I’m naturally a very small person & before I fell pregnant I could train sometimes twice a day, my diet was 80% immaculate and I still wasn’t that small 🙈

interestedingossip_

Hi girls, want to jump on this thread (haven’t posted before on here) I’m from the same area as her & know her ex. I’m surprised they lasted so long as when we were in school he was the ‘it’ boy and a huge player…I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the one to cheat on her.

she comes across as a girls girl on Instagram, but she’s a massive bitch. That group of girls where we live are known as the nasty girls. The ones that think they’re cool but are just nasty.
Oooooh we need more tea ☕

so pleased you reconfirmed our thoughts about her. She 100% reads here as now her St Lucia shag appeared in her story albeit with one hand 😂

ellbell

I can’t stand it when she does that!! It’s not funny and I’m sure her Aussie followers won’t appreciate it either

abcdsb7

So who is this mystery bf of hers? I’ve unfollowed her as I found her insufferable but can rely on you lot for updates
Yeah I might as well, seems like she’s completely lost sight of why everyone followed her in the first place which was for outfit ideas not to watch her new lifestyle

amzy98

Yasmin’s likely In the style “collection” is only due to her having the same management as Lorna Luxe. Yasmin is essentially a rip off younger version of Lorna with her overuse of filters, same covering her face selfies & awkward poses, same fake teeth & lips/ same overdone Botox/ filler & nose job, same thinning dark hair & too much fake Tanorexic look - both a bit rough in reality & never be hired as a model normally. It’s creepy how much she is copying her career & lifestyle - Lorna was all pally with Kate once. Both even both based in Brighton area & have that fake brash personality trying to appear as a girls girls but really a shallow catty mean girl vibe.

Flogging cheap clothes none of them wear in real life. Cannot shoot styling £20 dresses & cheap swimwear ( unethical made by child labour) with luxury accessories - £2K+ heels & designer bags in ultra expensive 5*star resorts in a desperate attempt to make cheap tat look good. Embarrassing she thinks this is a big personal achievement for her over inflated ego, only shows how disingenuous she is & will do anything for cash. Put her name to anything as she revealed this gig only came up last minute this week, had to cancel her Disneyland Paris birthday trip with her friends. Likely Lorna’s too busy on holiday in Italy to shoot these outfits herself.

Apparently Kate’s off to Cannes this week then straight to Bodrum with Yasmin & their 2 managers. Kate’s hiding holidaying with her new greasy Turkish boyfriend behind a work pretence girls trip. No doubt all be staying in ultra luxury hotels & will show off as much as possible. Kate likely doing a Kate Loxton bag edit like Freya has just done - pretend to prefer them to her designer bags for a week like they all do. Then back to her Dior, Chanel, YSL & LV.

Yasmin’s mystery new boyfriend is so secret she doesn’t even see him, was a predictable no show for her 27th Birthday making no effort to come over to UK to see her, likely she sent herself the OTT teddy bear & roses to look good on Instagram to save face. Imagine he is even very similar to Lorna’s husband John - 10 yrs+ older than her, divorced with kids, flash lifestyle with dyed hair, short & fat smoker, banking or property job not as rich in reality as he likes to act.

• Haha
She’s on her own in a hotel after she spent a night with “her man”, asking herself questions and claiming that she wouldn’t want him to fly to the UK to see her?😂

amzy98

I reckon he has pied her off as she is alone in the hotel restaurant it seems
Yup looks like it - all dressed up & no where to go. She looks sour faced & alone in her stories - has been there since Tuesday. If she was having a romantic time, no time for Shampoo ads or follower Q&As. Weird she is back at the Harbour Club Hotel after spending the day at the beach of the 5 Star Landings Resort alone. If he was there, she would be quick to show off two glasses / imply a great time not a lonely meal of basic pasta in an all inclusive hotel bar.

This guy probably plays gullible tourists for sex all the time, fake promises not expecting any of them to be so desperate to return ( over 4,000 miles) a couple weeks later. He’s probably married or put off by her rowdy behaviour in Mykonos & claiming to be basically married now on Instagram. Should’ve asked him to visit her first. Wonder how long she was originally planning on staying, at least a week?. If she goes back by Sunday, definitely jilted or will make a pretense out of embarrassment.

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
It was today on her stories
---
She is absolutely fuming, I reckon she's been waiting on him getting in touch, what an absolute eejit. If she wasn't bothered she wouldn't keep banging on and on about it 🫠🫠🫠
“Involved with a man” is ambiguous and does not sound like a relationship 🤣

• Haha