Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinky8981

I see she’s going back to Miami again and doing some serious shopping at the airport! I thought she didn’t waste money on handbags???? Or is that another one of her ✨contradictions✨ also love how she had to drop the price of the Prada bag.. as though she doesn’t make us feel poor enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I'm cringing so hard at her stories, putting on an American accent when she's been there a week or something.

Lassie needs to go in the bin, she's so awkward on her stories, and that 'lol' she's doing just makes her sound like a fanny

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
When you watch the River Island video with Kate & Yasmin (on Yasmins grid) where they have pasta and pizza, you actually see that Yasmin isn’t actually that pretty - defo a fan of FaceTune

What did she post about the man from St Lucia? I only seen the one about how she has a new man 😭 I love the drama but it’s so high school for someone who thinks she’s better than every male in the UK

pinky8981

You seen her stories about the American guy she was drooling over last year 😂😂, she's really miffed about him, honestly she must have known as we all suspected
Oh my good lord I am in shock today 😂😂 went over to St Lucia 6 times as well!! The whole thing screamed red flags to me! I remember he wasn’t one to be on social media, now maybe that’s why he didn’t want to be seen 🫣🫢🤥🚩

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
😂😂😂 never seen such desperation, I'd be mortified if I was her or maybe she's taking the piss as her tattle thread has gone quiet 🙄🙄

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Whys she having a fit about her friends picture, I know it's her friend and everyone always thinks their friends are gorgeous but I don't see why she wants that photo to go viral looks filtered and looks like she has had a load of shut pumped into her face, is yasmin drunk tonight or something

• Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Didn’t someone say he took them down but then put them back up so that the messages on his stories made sense as to who it was he was referring to? Agree…very odd

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Ffs shevwas in love 2 weeks ago, wasn't sure what was going on a few days ago and now she's single. She had him as a screen saver. Think we all saw the red flags but the guy probs had money and a few other women so she was acting like a desperate beg. We want the whole story since she was so publicly vocal that he was her soul mate 🙈🙈

Jolie1988

VIP Member
You seen the state of its stories today?
Oh look we have Robinsons drink in 'our' place, absolute desperado, turning unto another insta beggy Mitchell.
The way she bleats on about not liking London annoys me. I moved here about 15 years ago from up north and I love it, she's barely gave it a chance, fair enough if it's not from her but she acts like such a rude child about it all.
Take it her man is going back to another of his gfs or wife next week when she's back in London
Lassie is an absolute fool

Jolie1988

VIP Member
You seen her stories about the American guy she was drooling over last year 😂😂, she's really miffed about him, honestly she must have known as we all suspected

• Haha
Sure she said and jacques were like the bestest of friends, she was all over his Instagram comments and then poof disappeared… thought it was odd but apparently they don’t follow each other any more. The ADHD thing came post Jacques too.. and I swear she was quite elusive on Instagram before that Iceland trip.

cba_2020

Just been scrolling IG and came across an obituary for that Sam. He’s passed away. Clicked on it and the memorial website has donations going to Mind charity.
This makes a lot of sense as to why she was so quite at the start of the year. You could tell that he wasn't mentally in a good place but we are very far removed from his actual life. Incredibly sad news for everyone. Yasmin should have taken a lot longer off of social media as a sign of respect but I guess she cares more about the money

Lgh060110

What a hideous dress
Adam Frisby from in the style commented so she's obviously got her own collection/edit with them. Again such a confused strategy, from patbo and alexandra miro to In the shit... Which lane is she influencing in? Expensive brands or the lowest of the fast fashion brands