Yarli_Creative / Maddi Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s remember she has multiple accounts so while she is posting “in hospital” on “suicide watch” she’s also still online under her other accounts.
---
Not to mention the 3 blak owned businesses that she went after on her publicly shared stories.
IG handles:
Dreamtime_aroha
Wurrumay_collective
Tarriseking_artist

instead of taking accountability, she twisted the narrative and publicly defamed them.

She also attempted to have her followers go after another Aboriginal woman ashley.maree.x with a twisted version of events from a comment made over 2 years ago!

And let it be known that Yarli is STILL ACTIVE on social media messaging people.
Yes I’ve seen a fair bit of what’s been happening with the other accounts too. She’s threatening and begging and just carrying on. Then she tries to out whoever is running the blak tea page. She’s desperate. She doesn’t want this out there because she is absolutely fucked when she can’t return the donated money or people’s money they paid for goods and services. ATO might need to take a look too.

Reactions: 6
Holy heck, this just gets bigger and bigger doesn’t it!
How timely for an 11k printer to rock up, business loan would be easy as to prove, or the shop usually give you a receipt for a purchase like that. This is all sickening.

As mentioned above, fraud is fraud, let’s call It what it is.

Is Yarli the next Christopher Skase 🤣 Michelle Caddick on a smaller scale.

Her family surely can’t condone this.
I wonder this too! Wouldn't her partner question where the money is coming from

Reactions: 3
I’m addition to all mentioned re the heat she is copping; it’s community accountability. No one is contacting the police to try to criminalise her and launch a criminal investigation to her potential GMF fraud. That could easily happen! But, and I don’t speak for all mob but a large portion, community accountability is embarrassing it’s a hard pill to swallow but it’s better than being incarcerated and forced to leave your family which is the harsh reality of committing fraud. The police are not safe for blak folks (regardless of how much of a Johnny they are) so until she can show the receipts (and this goes for Kenita too cos I can only imagine she is next to be dragged by community) a bit of public shaming ain’t tit. You use mob and community to line your pockets, you expect to held accountable to and by mob and community.

And it’s making me LOL SO HARD how much Kenita is now trying to remove herself from the Yarli business saga after aligning herself so hard with her at first. They are both Johnnys so have clearly used each other to amplify their perceived proximity to blakness and probably bonded over GFM fraud too. I feel like she is 100% shitting herself in anticipation for her turn.
---
I’m addition to all mentioned re the heat she is copping; it’s community accountability. No one is contacting the police to try to criminalise her and launch a criminal investigation to her potential GMF fraud. That could easily happen! But, and I don’t speak for all mob but a large portion, community accountability is embarrassing it’s a hard pill to swallow but it’s better than being incarcerated and forced to leave your family which is the harsh reality of committing fraud. The police are not safe for blak folks (regardless of how much of a Johnny they are) so until she can show the receipts (and this goes for Kenita too cos I can only imagine she is next to be dragged by community) a bit of public shaming ain’t tit. You use mob and community to line your pockets, you expect to held accountable to and by mob and community.

And it’s making me LOL SO HARD how much Kenita is now trying to remove herself from the Yarli business saga after aligning herself so hard with her at first. They are both Johnnys so have clearly used each other to amplify their perceived proximity to blakness and probably bonded over GFM fraud too. I feel like she is 100% shitting herself in anticipation for her turn.
Kenita also lost over 1K followers (of her genuine followers not the bought ones 🫣😂) after posting that online bullying post, according to social blade. So she’s removed that now. The company you keep Kenita!

• Haha
  • Heart

---

Kenita also lost over 1K followers (of her genuine followers not the bought ones 🫣😂) after posting that online bullying post, according to social blade. So she’s removed that now. The company you keep Kenita!
I feel like Kenita got the go fund me idea from Maddi

• Heart

---

But I wonder if it would be ok if others are reporting them to the authorities though? It smells like fraud, it’s not their mob dobbing them , but other concerned folk such as people who donated and now feel wronged?

Reactions: 2
Genuine question! What should Maddy do to make things better? Like, what should her next steps be? I’ve got no skin in this game but for some reason I just feel uneasy about Maddy’s situation. When I was first going to uni, I had severe mental health issues and the only way I knew how to deal with things like tasks and assignments was to avoid them. This made it so much worse because then I’d receive a fail and I would even avoid looking at that. Everything ended up piling on and I would have panic attacks. I dunno, I kind of feel like that’s what she is trying to explain. She avoids things that stress her out rather than dealing with them. She needs to get herself out of that cycle.
The copying, and the gaslighting (those messages between her and that poor person trying to get a refund omg!! Soooo bad), and the manipulation, really really poor form. But I think the consequences have been pretty bad for her already and I’m wondering if anyone sees a way out of this for her? Like, what would make this situation better?
i think Maddi needs actually take a break and reflect, come back and show actual changes with her business.

such as reducing the amount of products available or just original art for a period of time.

instead she has gaslighted people, played the victim and blocked people and blame other people for the problem

this isn’t the way to go about things.

Maddy is at Canberra at the First Nations Gender Justice Conference!!!!! Wow suicide watch to attending a conference, reports are that Maddy has been seen laughing and is not showing any signs of distress!

I can only guess this is why she deactivated her instagram!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Yeah the avatar is the eye surgery that she had while also begging her followers $10k to pay off her balloon payment on her car - which by the way is further proof that she had other income and obviously had money to fork out for an eye lid lift.
And at this time she was also on Saxenda which is upwards of $400 per month!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
An upper bleph is about 5-6k out of pocket. Priorities though eyelids > car balloon payment lol

• Wow
Maddy is at Canberra at the First Nations Gender Justice Conference!!!!! Wow suicide watch to attending a conference, reports are that Maddy has been seen laughing and is not showing any signs of distress!

I can only guess this is why she deactivated her instagram!
I swear to God there better be receipts! This bleep needs cancelling.

Her mother is on the attack now, put up a post stating the Victorian and the federal police, human rights commission are involved. Also publicly defamed a siblings of yarlis in the Facebook post. Called her a dirty little cockroach.

Sounds like an amazing reputable family.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her mother is on the attack now, put up a post stating the Victorian and the federal police, human rights commission are involved. Also publicly defamed a siblings of yarlis in the Facebook post. Called her a dirty little cockroach.

What a mess!

The feds and human rights commission? Sure they are🙄

• Haha

Screenshot?

Good, maybe they can investigate where peoples missing parcels/money have gone and what's happened to the fundraising

Reactions: 5

Oh wow, I’m so glad the authorities are on the case, investigating Yarli I hope, so funny when the scammer goes to the feds when they in fact are the only ones committing crimes 😂 ah so predictable this witch!

Reactions: 4