Yarli_Creative / Maddi Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. Is. So. Bad! How bad must the client have felt during this process.

I get it Maddi. You made business mistakes and have said you have others now helping you. So stop trying to sell your products until you have rectified your business problems. It is your name. Your business. No one will work harder for it than you. So stop. Get healthy. Get help. Be accountable (properly, not just words). Stop plagiarising and start back when the lies have stopped.

This is not even addressing the issues with your scamming GFM…but…just stop trying to flog your Yarli products.
---

---
So disgusting!!! The gaslighting is next level.
OMG! This is so terrible, it’s super awful & awkward to have to ask for your money back, let alone getting told all sorts of crap to make you feel even worse for asking.
so I’m guessing it wasn’t refunded in installments or at all?

Reactions: 7
I think it reads like it was refunded in the end but that’s not the problem. The problem is the client had to request several times for a refund over what appears to be several months and then was gaslit for it. Insane business practices!
---
“Here. It’s a tough call. They’re so different.”

Ps. 10 points to whoever knows the movie this quote is from.
---
Kris Jenner works hard but Blak.It.Tea.Blak works harder. 👏🏻

I’m sorry, I’ll take a breath now but I just couldn’t get over what I saw on two different accounts tonight.
4DA7BAD8-7C24-4A6B-8048-6D07B2F2B5C2.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

I get it Maddi. You made business mistakes and have said you have others now helping you. So stop trying to sell your products until you have rectified your business problems. It is your name. Your business. No one will work harder for it than you. So stop. Get healthy. Get help. Be accountable (properly, not just words). Stop plagiarising and start back when the lies have stopped.

This is not even addressing the issues with your scamming GFM…but…just stop trying to flog your Yarli products.
---

---
This is so heinous. So she’s out there trying to garner sympathy in her crying reels and in the meantime she’s gaslighting and abusing customers - and friends it appears. She just needs to stop and get off the internet shut down her business (cos her artwork is trash anyways, my children paint better than her) and seek clinical help. It’s beyond me how she even became so popular with crappy business practices and even shittier art. She’s also aware now that these screenshots outing her as a manipulative gaslighting abuser are out so she’ll be going into crisis mode and trying to manipulate her following and anyone else who’ll listen with some bullshit story. Hopefully doesn’t harm her children or something crazyyyy to garner more sympathy cos I wouldn’t put it past her at this point.

Reactions: 9

---

---
She’s a perpetual scammer she won’t EVER change this isn’t a once off for her and she will keep doing it even after all of this coming out about her.

Reactions: 3
This is so heinous. So she’s out there trying to garner sympathy in her crying reels and in the meantime she’s gaslighting and abusing customers - and friends it appears. She just needs to stop and get off the internet shut down her business (cos her artwork is trash anyways, my children paint better than her) and seek clinical help. It’s beyond me how she even became so popular with crappy business practices and even shittier art. She’s also aware now that these screenshots outing her as a manipulative gaslighting abuser are out so she’ll be going into crisis mode and trying to manipulate her following and anyone else who’ll listen with some bullshit story. Hopefully doesn’t harm her children or something crazyyyy to garner more sympathy cos I wouldn’t put it past her at this point.
What’s with your avatar? The eye surgery? 👀
---
I can’t even. NO ONE PUBLISHED ANY OF THE SORTS! Hi maddy aka VA aka PRView attachment 2147429
How would anyone even know the specific CAT team? There is a person she’s recorded on her iPhone and posted to her reel but how would anyone know the teams details?

Reactions: 4
She’s so full of tit. Just another tactic to deflect. duck you can read her like a book, next steps are so predictable.
And the worst part is, those 3 poor Blak women that she went after last weekend, blaming them for this! I saved the screenshots of one of them as she obviously had enough of yarli giving one side. If you watched this ones stories, the conversations are completely different to what yarli attempted to twist. 2 small owned blak business owners were publicly defamed!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Yeah the avatar is the eye surgery that she had while also begging her followers $10k to pay off her balloon payment on her car - which by the way is further proof that she had other income and obviously had money to fork out for an eye lid lift.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Really Mardi? Let’s see the proof.
Ffs Maddi* 🤦‍♀️
---
Yeah the avatar is the eye surgery that she had while also begging her followers $10k to pay off her balloon payment on her car - which by the way is further proof that she had other income and obviously had money to fork out for an eye lid lift.
Well people did donate for the “car” and how many other gofundmes has she done? That’s her “income” and ripping people off via her business.

Reactions: 2
Sorry, can we just go back up to those pics of her wearing the shirt and that vector imagine, so she has pinched those pics and designs off others and is now using them as her own and making profit off them?? What the duck!
Most Aboriginal artist have their own unique style and it’s based on their particular family & history, she’s just ripping tit off others, that’s a true from morally & ethically. What a gross person.
Some of these people are so very talented, not Yarli, I can’t draw or paint for tit 😂😂 but I wouldn’t dare pass off others creations as my own. Who does that?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s with your avatar? The eye surgery? 👀
---

How would anyone even know the specific CAT team? There is a person she’s recorded on her iPhone and posted to her reel but how would anyone know the teams details?
She lives in the Eastern Health catchment of the Yarra Valley in Vic, and if she’s at Maroondah (she only has the option of 2 hospitals for CATT/psych treatment) know for a FACT that the only way ANYONE would have a name of anyone caring for her, is if she provided it, or someone here took her phone call lol.

Their psych unit is top notch. She’s just chasing clout.

Heaps of info here: https://www.easternhealth.org.au/site/item/100-adult-mental-health-services

Reactions: 4