Yarli_Creative / Maddi Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the Tattle Detective that exposed her Go Fund Me pages a few months ago (you’re welcome 🕵️‍♀️) and, I have to say, I just knew even back then that this witch was nothing but a lying, scamming manipulator. I’ve never followed her, but viewed her stories ONCE and then she blocked me, so I kinda knew she was dodgy, based on that alone. These internet assholes are just so obvious to me these days. But sadly, not to everyone. And I really hate people who take advantage of other people.

You made your bed, Maddison and now you’re lying in it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m the Tattle Detective that exposed her Go Fund Me pages a few months ago (you’re welcome 🕵️‍♀️) and, I have to say, I just knew even back then that this witch was nothing but a lying, scamming manipulator. I’ve never followed her, but viewed her stories ONCE and then she blocked me, so I kinda knew she was dodgy, based on that alone. These internet assholes are just so obvious to me these days. But sadly, not to everyone. And I really hate people who take advantage of other people.

I’m sure everyone thanks you @StickyTapeTits 👏👏 apart from Maddi. She was onto a good thing but eventually these dirty deeds are brought to light.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

You gave confidence for mob to speak out! We thank you for that @StickyTapeTits
We knew, we always knew but to have a YT voice amplify it was what we needed. Which is sad in a way but that’s how it goes!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You gave confidence for mob to speak out! We thank you for that @StickyTapeTits
We knew, we always knew but to have a YT voice amplify it was what we needed. Which is sad in a way but that’s how it goes!
I wish we created a thread back then and spoke about her more. A lot of what’s coming out was in the DM’s.

Reactions: 5
What’s wrong with cancel culture when you look at her actions. Why should she have a business if she uses it to dupe/rip off her customers, collect Go Fund Me Money for ????? who knows what. Stick to the day job we have seen she’s no artist.

The people sticking up for her haven’t been personally effected or paying too much attention to her shenanigans.

Reactions: 9
What’s wrong with cancel culture when you look at her actions. Why should she have a business if she uses it to dupe/rip off her customers, collect Go Fund Me Money for ????? who knows what. Stick to the day job we have seen she’s no artist.

The people sticking up for her haven’t been personally effected or paying too much attention to her shenanigans.
No artist but maybe just a con artist

• Haha
Reactions: 6

When did the term “cancel culture” replace the word “fraud”? If influencers want to be paid as if they are a business, they must run as a business - which involves paying tax, providing quarterly statements, consumer protection etc. And if they’re stealing money, plagiarising creative work, breaching copyright laws and not providing refunds and exchanges as the law requires, then the outcome isn’t “cancelling”. It’s accountability, repercussions and, sometimes, jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When did the term “cancel culture” replace the word “fraud”? If influencers want to be paid as if they are a business, they must run as a business - which involves paying tax, providing quarterly statements, consumer protection etc. And if they’re stealing money, plagiarising creative work, breaching copyright laws and not providing refunds and exchanges as the law requires, then the outcome isn’t “cancelling”. It’s accountability, repercussions and, sometimes, jail.
ALL OF THIS 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Where did the balloon payment for her car get to? Did she cancel that GFM? Imagine having the balls to ask people for money for a personal debt like that.

There was over 3k on that car lease payment GFM, but the issue is with other GFM pages set up that each had in the vicinity on 30k didn’t they? And not a single receipt shown where those funds have gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s had a few Go Fund Me’s I can’t find the one for her car payment but here’s the one where she’s apparently going to end period poverty for First Nations women - started in 2021 (almost $40k raised) Its still open and last donation was 3 months ago. Why not donate that money to an already established charity and help women NOW https://www.ywca.org.au/news/feminist-of-the-month-madison-connors/

Attachments