Yarli_Creative / Maddi Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hear ya Sis. I hate when I plagiarise and then get shunned.
---
The pen is mightier than the sword but the paintbrush can tell different stories on my two Insta accounts.
What a silly witch. What is she doing? Working on her next scam, working out which artist she will dupe this week? What go fund me she can cook up?

Reactions: 3
Just ran her overly effusive caption on the AD for Frankie boots through an AI detector. Yep, 100 AI generated.

Gross

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just ran her overly effusive caption on the AD for Frankie boots through an AI detector. Yep, 100 AI generated.

Gross
WTF is “buttery leather”?
That blurb is the most dribble I have read in a long time: “these beauties have stolen my heart.”
“as a brand, xxx has captured my heart.” 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Little Party Dress : is this a new collab she’s getting? How much cash would she be raking in from these collabs?

Little Party Dress : is this a new collab she’s getting? How much cash would she be raking in from these collabs?
that’s the second or third she’s done with them too! clearly they aren’t aware of her scammy ways 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’m a long term customer, I’m going to have to tell them what she been up to.
This is bleeping bullshit.
---

---
I wonder whose art she nicked to make this creation

Attachments

• Wow
Ohh I saw Milo do an ad for this yesterday and thought it was clever, what is yarli up to atm anyway…
just saw on the Blak tea insta she’s going into that master resell rights MLM bullshit - scammers gonna scam i suppose 😂 I’m blocked so can’t see the new biz page that’s been tagged but i’m off to see what i can find using anon viewers 😉😂
---
yep, standard MLM word salad garbage - also found it very interesting she’s saying she’s learnt all this and created a biz strategy for Yarli - I don’t have receipts but surely this is something she’s said before, that she was working with a biz coach of some sort to get it all together when she was struggling? anyway, I spend enough time down the antiMLM rabbithole to know it’s never as good as it seems - all I hope is that she doesn’t get too many vulnerable women fall for it 😓

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
just saw on the Blak tea insta she’s going into that master resell rights MLM bullshit - scammers gonna scam i suppose 😂 I’m blocked so can’t see the new biz page that’s been tagged but i’m off to see what i can find using anon viewers 😉😂
---
yep, standard MLM word salad garbage - also found it very interesting she’s saying she’s learnt all this and created a biz strategy for Yarli - I don’t have receipts but surely this is something she’s said before, that she was working with a biz coach of some sort to get it all together when she was struggling? anyway, I spend enough time down the antiMLM rabbithole to know it’s never as good as it seems - all I hope is that she doesn’t get too many vulnerable women fall for it 😓
Lmaoooo. This is honestly the bargain basement bottom, how embarassing for her. Sooo does this mean she’s given up grifting artwork etc?

Reactions: 1
How long until we see the next scam, Maddison pregnant with number 3 - she won’t want to work, so will need to sell her art on items, but I feel like we’ve seen this all before, she will have a release, sell tonnes , get overwhelmed, not send any products or refunds and claim she being bullied. Or will it simply be another go fund me scam?

• Wow
Reactions: 5