Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they just driving around obviously miserable blowing money? How do they justify spending $500+ on a hotel room for FOR ONE NIGHT, then turn around and get a motel room WITH A WINDOW MADE IN THE WALL AC UNIT, and justify it, because it’s “only for one night’?! Is THAT part of their anniversary also? Do they even have intimate time? If so, is Donger aware? Is she awake and agreeable? Did she know it even happened? I’m uneasy, y’all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He never would and if he attempted all he would do is film Dawn struggling bec he is a tit
I am shocked that his senior stans don't call him out on how he treats dong. Not that she needs any help with it, but he has made her look so bad on camera so many times.
---
Why are they just driving around obviously miserable blowing money? How do they justify spending $500+ on a hotel room for FOR ONE NIGHT, then turn around and get a motel room WITH A WINDOW MADE IN THE WALL AC UNIT, and justify it, because it’s “only for one night’?! Is THAT part of their anniversary also? Do they even have intimate time? If so, is Donger aware? Is she awake and agreeable? Did she know it even happened? I’m uneasy, y’all.
willys intimate time is when he is locked in the studio doing his "editing".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's spent a lot of money this year, relative to what he makes. It's not like these trips are increasing his revenue.

This trip looks stupid and super boring. Is it for nostalgia or just because it's there? It doesn't look worth it at all to me.

For all the money he's spent on Europe, the cruise and entertaining Denise for six weeks, he could be on his new deck right now. Instead, he'd rather go to Point Boring, Michigan, eat another burger and stay at yet another crappy motel.

These videos are so boring, his Smoky Mountain fans have got to be questioning what Will is doing in a town that doesn't know it died versus being in PF/GB in the summer time where the action is. Will will always have his hardcores, but this tit has to be a turn off for a lot of viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im starting to think when he says ‘runnin’ they might actually be ‘on the run’ from something or someone cause watching the videos this road trip isn’t motivated by fun!

Dawn really looks so unhappy and like she wants to go home. She isn’t fit for all this sitting in the car and sleeping in a different shithole every night! I don’t think he ever asks her what she WANTS to do. ‘Ready Dawn’ sounds more like a threat each time I hear it now!

Reactions: 15
If they ever remake A Clockwork Orange, they should substitute the film they were showing Alex to brainwash and torture him with the last 2 YITS videos.
1690550962009.png

• Haha
Are the shut ins watching this and actually liking it...this is worse than watching paint dry. If willy wants to drive the nail in the coffin of his channel keep this crap up. Absolutely nothing of value and it sure AF isn't entertaining. Go home Willy, go home.
They will love it because to them it's like watching home movies of their family. They are convinced that Will and Dong are like a part of their family so nothing they do or say is going to change these people's mind about the husky aventurers.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
He's spent a lot of money this year, relative to what he makes. It's not like these trips are increasing his revenue.

This trip looks stupid and super boring. Is it for nostalgia or just because it's there? It doesn't look worth it at all to me.

For all the money he's spent on Europe, the cruise and entertaining Denise for six weeks, he could be on his new deck right now. Instead, he'd rather go to Point Boring, Michigan, eat another burger and stay at yet another crappy motel.

These videos are so boring, his Smoky Mountain fans have got to be questioning what Will is doing in a town that doesn't know it died versus being in PF/GB in the summer time where the action is. Will will always have his hardcores, but this tit has to be a turn off for a lot of viewers.
I don't keep up with what kind of views they typically have, but seeing 15k from part one two days ago and 13k for yesterday's slog, aren't those lower than normal?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So my husband made watch the Stoney Ridge Farmer because he was breaking down how much he makes. His channel has 750,000 subscribers and he said he earns one penny for every two views. He does sponsorships, Facebook, and all social media to make money. I won’t bore you more but basically when YITS gets 20,000 views he makes roughly 200 dollars. That is all taxable income. I know Willy tries to write off his expenses in making a video. For instance the Grand videos. He spent 500 on the room, 100 on parking, 100 on breakfast, 50 on dinner, and 40 on bike rentals. Not figuring in gas or tips🙄 he spent over 800 for those two videos. So he would have to get 160,000 views to break even! Hey Will your marketing classes failed you🤣🤣. My other question Will is was it worth it to spend 2 days with a camera in your hand? You can’t even spend one day alone with your wife. Every conversation you have with Dawn is recorded, no wonder she’s quiet on videos. You have shown the YouTube world what a prick you are as a husband. I know you got your ideals from your asshole father. I’m sure he treated your mother in the same way you treat your wife. Thankfully your disgusting ways and behavior ends with you and doesn’t carry on for another generation.

• Heart
What video of YITS that was filmed in Maggie Valley is his Dad in? I can’t find it and want to watch it.

Reactions: 5
So many questions. That particular video was posted 4 years ago. What happened to Dawn? She was more lively then.

How many times did Will say cool? Or Corvair? Or Awesome?

And I'd be surprised if they went back and played mini-golf, visited the "clogging venue", or hiked Mt. LeConte.

Reactions: 8
YITS skipping out on a video again today. Will, if you don’t care about your channel then why should anybody else?

Reactions: 9
So many questions. That particular video was posted 4 years ago. What happened to Dawn? She was more lively then.

How many times did Will say cool? Or Corvair? Or Awesome?

And I'd be surprised if they went back and played mini-golf, visited the "clogging venue", or hiked Mt. LeConte.
This is really sad to see how different she is. She is thinner, so lively and her eyes are so bright. She seems dead inside now. I think being with Will is slowly killing her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can’t click a link all I see is captcha I can’t click on. What was the name of the video please

Reactions: 5
This is really sad to see how different she is. She is thinner, so lively and her eyes are so bright. She seems dead inside now. I think being with Will is slowly killing her.
I couldn't quite figure out what looked different besides her weight, you're right, it's her eyes - there was life in them.

She may have been better off to stay in MI with Denise, just refused to get back in the car with him. Not having kids or pets makes a lifestyle change a little easier. I'm just guessing, but except for the house, there doesn't seem to be any major assets.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.