Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
47:21 she is still technically an adult right, who hasn’t been in a coma for the past couple of years… right?

Reactions: 7
never in a million years could i walk around a gas station for a hour screaming out random stuff to a cell phone. he has no regard to whos around or who he films, little children are not off limits. he literally walks into a crowd a of people and starts yelling about t shirts.
toddler dawn carries around chocolate for 30 minutes then whines "there melty" so caretaker will tells her to switch them out with new ones, PURE CLASS.
slick willy was not happy about the 25 dollar elephant. he would have told dawn "no" if he hadnt been live.

Reactions: 10
P.S.A. Don’t leave children or pets in a hot car, also Will and Dawn, you two probably shouldn’t just sit in hot cars either but you’d think profusely sweating would be an indicator that it’s probably time to at least roll down a fucking window.

Someone in the live chat pointed out a few times that that was "too much for a stuffed animal - she should buy treats instead with that money." I was shocked CheapassWilly didn't read that comment to Dawn to put the blame on someone else.

Someone in the live chat pointed out a few times that that was "too much for a stuffed animal - she should buy treats instead with that money." I was shocked CheapassWilly didn't read that comment to Dawn to put the blame on someone else.
No way he would have gotten the quote right. He would have said "Hey Dawn, someone in the CHAT says that's too touched for a smurf cannibal, and that you should fly kites instead with a monkey."

Reactions: 19
Has anyone else noticed how paranoid willy is now about using a word too many times in a video ever since the caboose counter video??

Reactions: 14
Has anyone else noticed how paranoid willy is now about using a word too many times in a video ever since the caboose counter video??
Well, he still uses "Eh" about 1,486,267 times each video, so I'm not sure he's TOO paranoid about it.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if he could even name any shellfish

Reactions: 8
No way he would have gotten the quote right. He would have said "Hey Dawn, someone in the CHAT says that's too touched for a smurf cannibal, and that you should fly kites instead with a monkey."
That caught me off guard and made me almost spit out my drink

Reactions: 9
He's under the delusion that people are watching his channel for him and Yawn and not for the content of the videos. That's why he doesn't care about Dolly or Guy Fieri videos.

Reactions: 11
Post # 8. The US Supreme Court rules in favor of DONG Kissing the Beaver. Willy struck down again.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.