Yankee in the South #36 Baked (in) Alaska

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And while were at it, how about a CPA ? Are they allowed to write off their entire cruises ?
CPA weighing in - if they get audited, those cruises won't hold up in my opinion. They will look at the thousands that were spent to generate only hundreds of dollars of income and it would clearly be a personal expense. The problem is that unless they get audited, they'll deduct it and never get caught.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
CPA weighing in - if they get audited, those cruises won't hold up in my opinion. They will look at the thousands that were spent to generate only hundreds of dollars of income and it would clearly be a personal expense. The problem is that unless they get audited, they'll deduct it and never get caught.
1719329763927.png

Reactions: 11
How many times is WiLLL going to use a photo from the cruise as part of the thumbnail? I think I would try to match my photo to my location but then again,
I'm not a globe-trotting world famous content creator. 🧳📸

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many times is WiLLL going to use a photo from the cruise as part of the thumbnail? I think I would try to match my photo to my location but then again,
I'm not a globe-trotting world famous content creator. 🧳📸
They're 2 big blobs now that won't fit in the camera frame.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They're 2 big blobs now that won't fit in the camera frame.
I don't like to watch anything YiTS related on either of the TVs in our spare bedrooms. They're nice size TVs for spare bedrooms but WiLLL's face takes up half the display. 😦

Then again, on our main TV I feel like I can see every nook, cranny, lump, bump, and crumb. 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't like to watch anything YiTS related on either of the TVs in our spare bedrooms. They're nice size TVs for spare bedrooms but WiLLL's face takes up half the display. 😦

Then again, on our main TV I feel like I can see every nook, cranny, lump, bump, and crumb. 😬
Oh lord, you are a brave human. I watch them on my iPad and sometimes I have to look away. I can’t imagine watching them on a big screen. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I clicked on the livestream for Sunday and Will really can’t take responsibility for anything. He was talking about his interview and the ac settings and he is blaming the reporter for not phrasing the question right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I clicked on the livestream for Sunday and Will really can’t take responsibility for anything. He was talking about his interview and the ac settings and he is blaming the reporter for not phrasing the question right.
Like when it was the waiter's fault when he ordered steak tartar

• Haha
No, you see, Will forgot he doesn't like steak tartare. But what he remembered was that he liked it. He just got it backwards, you see. But he absolutely knows steak tartare. He just forgot he didn't like it. See? It makes perfect sense.

• Haha
It was a simple question. She wasn't asking them to calculate anything or solve the national debt. Did he change his answer during the liestream?

Reactions: 12
You guys that are watching just thanks for taking one for the team ever since he filmed Dawn on the seesaw I turned it off and I haven’t watched one of their Vlogs since so if there is something that’s funny please put it in here so I know what I’m missing Because I’m not gonna give those fuckers a view

• Heart