Yankee in the South #36 Baked (in) Alaska

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it that on every video, they have to walk down a towns Main Street and find an old fashioned soda shop or drug store to eat in? Dong needs to buy candy as usual in the stores. They are both addicted to greasy burgers and hot dogs. Hell Dong was even shaking in that video waiting for her “two coneys”Then on today’s video she’s eating a full plate of fried chicken , fries, and the apple dumpling with ice cream. She is killing herself. They Both have packed on so much weight.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why is it that on every video, they have to walk down a towns Main Street and find an old fashioned soda shop or drug store to eat in? Dong needs to buy candy as usual in the stores. They are both addicted to greasy burgers and hot dogs. Hell Dong was even shaking in that video waiting for her “two coneys”Then on today’s video she’s eating a full plate of fried chicken , fries, and the apple dumpling with ice cream. She is killing herself. They Both have packed on so much weight.
Because ATW used to do the same thing in small towns before he got addicted to Disney. Will The Woo and Dawn The Moo just copy everything he does....except running a marathon of course....because you know...."allergies".
The truth is Will is dumb and has no new ideals. He's a creature of habit who is programmed to do the same ole things over and over again year in year out. It certainly won't save his channel from circling the toilet bowl at this point. They will never change though. So might as well just EAT UP Fatty and beat your father to the grave! That's all you wanna do anyway.

Last edited:
My wife recently had oral surgery and when Will said “melking maid” it took every ounce of resilience I have in my body to resist quietly slipping away into the bathroom to toss back her entire container of hydros and just ending it all.

“look at what duh snork brought in”

“is dat duh Vlasic pickle guy?!?”

Jesus bleeping Christ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I just made the mistake of watching the “windmeal” video…. you know, the things that grind corn into “cornmill?” The amount of times Willl says “Nutherlands” is enough to make me murder.
Also, what’s happening with Dong’s hair? It gets shorter every time I see her, and now there is some sort of retro flip happening at the ends. Have those split ends given up and in hopes of escaping their plight in life, trying to fly off her head?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I stopped watching today when he showed Dong with 3 separate plates of food and himself with a child’s size sub. We all know ordered a half chicken fried dinner so he could eat 3 of the 4 pieces off camera. They bleeping ordered a family sized dinner for the two of them.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
You guys that are watching just thanks for taking one for the team ever since he filmed Dawn on the seesaw I turned it off and I haven’t watched one of their Vlogs since so if there is something that’s funny please put it in here so I know what I’m missing Because I’m not gonna give those fuckers a view
At 2 58 in the vlog today, dong stabs her whole chicken breast and then proceeds to gnawing on the whole piece. Then she complained that she couldn't eat her apple dumpling and Ice cream because they had already taken her knife away.
witch, you have never used a knife and wouldn't know where to start.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
At 2 58 in the vlog today, dong stabs her whole chicken breast and then proceeds to gnawing on the whole piece. Then she complained that she couldn't eat her apple dumpling and Ice cream because they had already taken her knife away.
witch, you have never used a knife and wouldn't know where to start.
Holy tit. These two have all the manners of a backwoods family whose “tree” is a stick. I bet their grandma is their uncle and brother too

• Haha
  • Heart
I fully expected Will to order "Pigs in a Blanket in Bulk".

I hope Will ate light, but I have doubts that he only ate the half sandwich and salad. I think he "helped" Dawn with her chicken like he did with the pie "Alamo".

Will, wash your bleeping face. A 46-year-old man should not have giant whiteheads on his chin.

Delft pottery is not a "Santa's Village".

Nice giant bag of "Skinny Popcorn" in the back of the 300.

• Haha
I fully expected Will to order "Pigs in a Blanket in Bulk".

I hope Will ate light, but I have doubts that he only ate the half sandwich and salad. I think he "helped" Dawn with her chicken like he did with the pie "Alamo".

Will, wash your bleeping face. A 46-year-old man should not have giant whiteheads on his chin.

Delft pottery is not a "Santa's Village".

Nice giant bag of "Skinny Popcorn" in the back of the 300.
You’ve heard toddler Dong say repeatedly you have to have snacks. Three huge meals a day aren’t enough for these whales. The reason behind any travel rather by car or ship is just about eating nonstop.

• Heart
It appears to me that Will is getting Donger's participation in these vlogs by promising her some sort of "treat" as her reward...........whether it be ice cream, or a meal, or buying snacks at the gift shop they are visiting.

You can almost see the sparkle in Dong's eye when she knows food is coming her way.

Also, can anyone tell me why when Dawn was trying on the large wooden shoes on the board, one foot was shoeless and the other foot had a shoe and didn't fit in the wooden shoe?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Why do these two food connoisseurs think everything served in an "eatery" is homemade? How do they come to that conclusion? "This salt is obviously homemade."

"Nay-tivity" "Wooden tu-lups"

Dawn said the cheese store smelled like cheese. Are you sure you didn't take a shoe off?

Will talking like he independently knew everything about an Eli Bridge ferris wheel when he just read it off a sign.

• Haha
It appears to me that Will is getting Donger's participation in these vlogs by promising her some sort of "treat" as her reward...........whether it be ice cream, or a meal, or buying snacks at the gift shop they are visiting.

You can almost see the sparkle in Dong's eye when she knows food is coming her way.

Also, can anyone tell me why when Dawn was trying on the large wooden shoes on the board, one foot was shoeless and the other foot had a shoe and didn't fit in the wooden shoe?????
Maybe it was because of her web toes 🤣.

• Haha
  • Sick

I really think dong was confused as to why her right foot would fit in the shoe and her left foot wouldn't. Including the fact that her right shoe was off and her left one wasn't simply took the complexity level of the problem too far beyond the capacity of her brain to reach any type of sound conclusion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12