Yankee in the South #36 Baked (in) Alaska

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he needs an oil change 🤔 why do you go on a road trip and not get it done before hand???

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just got home so I can’t watch these dolts but his 300 was just in the shop from when he hit the pothole. Why didn’t the shop change the oil while they had it for several days? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Hey Willy you should have been tuned in to the radio while driving through Chicago. My son is the traffic reporter and if I didn’t despise you I would have had him help you 🤣. So I’m guessing tomorrow is the house on the rock, we thought the smell in it was horrible! There is no way these fatties are doing any water parks in the dells, the water park of the world. If you ever did any research you would know your Stan’s were telling you to go to Paul Bunyans for breakfast. It’s a dells thing. Watch out Minnesota the hippos are headed your way. I’m predicting the start of the Mississippi River, and the mall of America. Sorry Dong camp snoopy closed it’s indoor park there.

Reactions: 13
Will needs to watch his sodium and blood pressure. What does he do? Less than nothing! Eating olive burgers, chili dogs, turnovers, cheese curds and sausages. Not to mention he admitted that they ate poorly at Ponderosa Steakhouse. That means several trips through the buffet that weren't on camera (as we expected).

Will, the reason you look red on camera is because you are red. This should be a concern for someone with high blood pressure.

There's also a reason you look big on camera, Dawn. Can you guess why? It's because you're humongous. Look at you two. There were kids passing you on the sand dune hill. Will doesn't have a sinus infection. He's panting because he's a fat pig. Didn't you see yourselves on local FOX TV? Was that the camera, too?

You can only fool yourself for so long until your body will have had enough.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He says he’s been doing really good, having only been drinking water.
Then he adds, “unless my meal comes with a drink.”
Lol
“unless my meal comes with a drink"? That's the problem, Willy you fat dumb ass! All you do is order the largest fast-food combo meals that come with salty fries and a soda. So that means the only water he drank was once for the camera on the LIEstream.
Sodium laden cheese curds, sausages, chips, and soda galore just because it's a "road trip"? This guy has a death wish! He's NEVER changing his eating habits. He's using these road trips just as an excuse to continue to eat salty tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You're 100% correct. They CHOSE to leave. There is plenty to vlog in The Smokies. The truth is that they eat exactly the same way at home. They don't need to be on the road. It's just an excuse to keep overeating the junk food they love. Will tries to make things sound like a sacrifice. The truth is that he doesn't do or eat anything he doesn't want to.

What was the bullshit about making sandwiches? When? We've seen them eat lunch. The other times I'm sure they just went to Taco Bell. If they made sandwiches on the road, it would be the only time they made their own food in months, regardless of what they claim.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So last night they were down to just a few waters left. Day 8 and they haven’t finished a 24 pack of water during a heat wave. That means between the two of them they have drank less then 3 bottles of water a day. Even if there wasn’t a heat wave all the sodium they consume makes them very thirsty. Will you are NOT drinking mainly water. You feel like tit because you know more then your doctor and refuse to listen to the advise they have given you. When you become paralyzed from your upcoming stroke how much traveling will you be able to do? That is if you survive the massive stroke you are heading for.

• Heart
Dummy says he needs to cut down on sodium so he's collecting giant packages of processed sausages. I don't know what to say.
Get all your affairs in order numb nuts. It won't be long.
---

They say a camera puts 120 pounds on you.
Wasn't ATW doing keto? Or some sort of diet which I'm sure he was doing higher protein on. Will prob saw one video and thinks if he eats jerky it's gonna help him lose weight.... cause he's a dummy.

I think willlly doesn't know if he's going here or there because he feels like tit. He clearly is making excuses as to why he feels bad, allergies, sinus infection, heat. He knows his insurance doesn't cover him outside of TN so he wants to be close enough to turn around and head home.
They both treat everyday like vacation at least that's his excuse for eating tit. Who the hell goes off the rails at Ponderosa? Collecting sausage and cheese is the new map pins. And if anyone believes one morsel of those sausage sticks make it across the TN state line I have a bridge to sell you.

• Haha
Hey dumbass you missed the beer bottler machine used in Laverne and Shirley. It’s at Lakefront Brewery in Milwaukee. For any tattlers going to Milwaukee it’s a super fun spot that gives tours that you fill your beers along the way with craft beers.

Hey dumbass you missed the beer bottler machine used in Laverne and Shirley. It’s at Lakefront Brewery in Milwaukee. For any tattlers going to Milwaukee it’s a super fun spot that gives tours that you fill your beers along the way with craft beers.
Oh no they could never do that because they never drink 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 13
BTW, it's assholes like Will Grace who are the reason my family wears masks in crowded public places. Not everywhere, but in elevators or anywhere you are shoulder to shoulder with people. Will is obviously sick and in denial. He DGAF about anyone else. Will, you are a selfish asshole.

• Heart
BTW, it's assholes like Will Grace who are the reason my family wears masks in crowded public places. Not everywhere, but in elevators or anywhere you are shoulder to shoulder with people. Will is obviously sick and in denial. He DGAF about anyone else. Will, you are a selfish asshole.
Will and Dong are the reason I never pick the first item on the shelf in a store.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18