Yankee in the South #36 Baked (in) Alaska

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think willlly doesn't know if he's going here or there because he feels like tit. He clearly is making excuses as to why he feels bad, allergies, sinus infection, heat. He knows his insurance doesn't cover him outside of TN so he wants to be close enough to turn around and head home.
They both treat everyday like vacation at least that's his excuse for eating tit. Who the hell goes off the rails at Ponderosa? Collecting sausage and cheese is the new map pins. And if anyone believes one morsel of those sausage sticks make it across the TN state line I have a bridge to sell you.
Will needs to be called out on his bull about not being able to use his insurance in another state. If he is on Medicaid, it can be used out of state for emergency care. And if he is on Medicaid, I would like to know how a man who has the income to go on multiple cruises, cross-country road trips, and overseas vacations in the course of a year, not have the ability to pay for private health insurance overage. I need answers. I think every tax paying citizen needs answers about that from Will. If he does have private insurance, all insurance carriers allow for emergency use out of state. He's a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Will needs to be called out on his bull about not being able to use his insurance in another state. If he is on Medicaid, it can be used out of state for emergency care. And if he is on Medicaid, I would like to know how a man who has the income to go on multiple cruises, cross-country road trips, and overseas vacations in the course of a year, not have the ability to pay for private health insurance overage. I need answers. I think every tax paying citizen needs answers about that from Will. If he does have private insurance, all insurance carriers allow for emergency use out of state. He's a liar.
He has marketplace insurance, Obama care. The companies put restrictions on use such as being state specific. I know this because I had the insurance in-between jobs. I was 100% responsible for any charges outside if my state. Now donger is another story. I don't believe he buys her insurance and that she is on assistance. Or he just doesn't buy her insurance because he clearly doesn't allow her to go to the doctor.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Donger is headed for big trouble also. The
way she was scarfing up those cheese curds. I bet she has a BP issue also.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Donger is headed for big trouble also. The
way she was scarfing up those cheese curds. I bet she has a BP issue also.
She's actually in worse health than he is, but she doesn't go to the doctor because he won't pay for her insurance. Will's needs always come first.
I think he continues to let her gorge on junk food too, just to make himself look "healthier" on the vlogs. In effect, he's basically killing her just to make himself look better. "Don't look at me, look at her!!"

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
She's actually in worse health that he is, but she doesn't go to the doctor because he won't pay for her insurance. Will's needs always come first.
I think he continues to let her gorge on junk food too, just to make himself look "healthier". In effect, he's killing her just to make himself look better.
He's like girls who hung around with fat girls so they would look thin in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's like girls who hung around with fat girls so they would look thin in comparison.
That's exactly why he hung around Chris, always making fun of him and poking at his belly.
Thankfully Mindy finally put a stop to their toxic "friendship" after the NYE fiasco.
TOW is his new fat scapegoat to puppet and boss around.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He has marketplace insurance, Obama care. The companies put restrictions on use such as being state specific. I know this because I had the insurance in-between jobs. I was 100% responsible for any charges outside if my state. Now donger is another story. I don't believe he buys her insurance and that she is on assistance. Or he just doesn't buy her insurance because he clearly doesn't allow her to go to the doctor.
Maybe things on the Marketplace changed recently. I lost my job a couple months ago and currently am on a policy purchased through the Marketplace. I spent days researching the plans and costs to figure out the best coverage for a "reasonable" price (none of it is reasonable).
All of the plans that were offered as an option allows for emergency care if you leave the state you live in. Granted, you can't walk into a random doctor's office in say, Minnesota, as a new patient and expect to be covered, but emergency room visits when traveling out of state for true medical emergencies are the exception. And I also don't understand why he even used the Marketplace for coverage. It is not at all cheaper unless you are below a certain income threshold and then it gives you a specific monthly rate reduction based on your taxable income. Again, this man takes multiple cruises and cross country road trips and overseas vacations - he can get his own insurance coverage through an insurance agency. But I supposed if you are a grifter who has no desire to work and are getting the elderly and people on social security to send gift cards and cash that never gets reported to the IRS, then your taxable income can be as low as you make it to be on paper.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And if he is on Medicaid, I would like to know how a man who has the income to go on multiple cruises, cross-country road trips, and overseas vacations in the course of a year, not have the ability to pay for private health insurance overage. I need answers. I think every tax paying citizen needs answers about that from Will. If he does have private insurance, all insurance carriers allow for emergency use out of state. He's a liar.
Doesn't anyone have a sister's uncle's neighbor's cousin who works for Medicaid, SSI, welfare, anything??? We need a little investigation.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nutherlands? Oregon (organ)? Windmeals?

The heat must have gotten to willly cause he gave donger control of the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Classic Will. Probably too busy with family time out of state to bother with proofreading. Aaaaand sometimes the jokes write themselves.
Screenshot_20240624_200815_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
And while were at it, how about a CPA ? Are they allowed to write off their entire cruises ?
Until a CPA comes along ....
I don't know about the total cost for the cruise but for meals they ate while on the excursions, I'm thinking no. Schedule C for 2023 states, "The business meals deduction is now 50%." I take that to mean that if their meals for the year totaled $15,000.00 they can only deduct/write-off $7500.00.

Allowable expenses/deductions are subtracted from the reported income. The remaining balance is taxable income. The goal would be to get that balance as close to zero as possible. I think a business can show a loss for three out of five years though.

I know, because I saw it with my last employer, that people pad their expenses. They count on not getting audited. Using "Meals" as an example, if they stop at Taco Bell on a random day they couldn't/shouldn't claim that. If they, oh I don't know, let's say they go to Casey's and eat pizza in the yeller jeep and vlog their review, they could claim that meal.

And I don't doubt for a second that WiLLL and Dong don't report all their income - grift cards, cash, promotional items. I'm not sure if gifts/trinkets they receive from Stans has to have a value associated with it and reported as income.

I don't even want to mention what expenses are allowable. I'll link an article here.

And here's my disclaimer: I'm not a tax professional, this isn't advice. And CPAs know way more than I do. 🙂

Reactions: 13
There was an old man who lived in a shoe. He ate so much Casey's Pizza, he didn't know what to do.

Does the fragrance smell better than Dawn's feet in the motel?

Of course the bridge creaks. It's got nearly 700lbs on it.

Will said he was excited, so Dawn said she was excited. Pete. Repeat.

Will can't read "De Zwan". It's literally "swan" with a "z". Will is a Dumbzhit.

Will says it's as high as "we can go". Not true. Tony 5000 has gotten them much higher.

The windmill blades with bullet holes are in better shape than the 300.

Germans in Egypt during WWII? I think he's watched too much Indiana Jones.

Did I miss YITS in Anchorage? I think Skagway was as far north as they got.

I think Will went specifically because he already ate his "sister's" cookies.

The carousel horse's tail has better hair than Dawn.

That bag has more than two pins and a refrigerator magnet. We know it's packed with food.

Will didn't learn a lot of things. He made up a lot of things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
There any reason that Dawn is incapable of giving a thumbs up? Should I feel accomplished because I can?

Reactions: 14
When he was showing his beef stick collection (..that will absolutely NOT make it back to Tennessee) he was salivating so hard. Reminds me of when I’m making my puppy sit and wait on a treat. He was hard-swallowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I'm prepping for my own cruise to Alaska. I saw a pink and gray hat on amazon. I kinda wanna but it to try to replicate some of Dawn's dumb looks. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15