Yankee in the South #33 For once, I wish Will would finish a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess he thinks if he keeps talking the lies will work themselves out. Hvac tech who is a family member turns into a friend, who lives in Michigan, who could come down and is comfortable on camera. Sweet Jesus he is exhausting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m heard him say a Disney cruise. That would be a disaster! They would stick out like sore thumbs. He makes me 🤮
If they go on a Disney cruise, he better not …he better not film peoples children. They have no excuse. He’s got no excuse to film somebody’s children. He better not. I will report the tit out of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dawn doesn't know if she went to Carowinds in 2023.

LOOK UP FROM YOUR PHONE YOU ENTITLED witch.

Will says the family Florida trip will be more relaxing. How is that possible? All they do is sit on their ass and eat.
---
How come Will never showed the video from CATS birthday trip to Destin, FL? My guess is because Will was a total asshole.

Last edited:
Will can do 'lectric?!? Will can barely ride his Lectric e-bike, let alone actually wire anything. Such a liar.

Heat pumps can be very 'fistucated'? Does Will mean sophisticated?

• Haha
Dawn doesn't know if she went to Carowinds in 2023.

LOOK UP FROM YOUR PHONE YOU ENTITLED witch.

Will says the family Florida trip will be more relaxing. How is that possible? All they do is sit on their ass and eat.
---
How come Will never showed the video from CATS birthday trip to Destin, FL? My guess is because Will was a total asshole.
dong never knows where she is at, where she's traveled to, or where she will be going.
willy probably tells her to pack her suitcase and grab her change purse and get in the car.
I've seen times willy was talking about somewhere they visited, and dong is like what's that, and willy is like ya know, where you were at last week.

• Heart
YouTube has created a group of entitled losers who make a living filming gas stations but if there was no YouTube they would be working in a gas station. This bubble is going to burst soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm predicting it now - they'll use/rent scooters if they go to any of the Disney parks.
Can you imagine the fatalities and property damage that would occur if Dawn was let loose in a Disney park with an electric scooter?
Oh, the humanity !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will won’t mention the name of the heating and cooling company he uses because he does not want them to get harassed 🤣. Seriously Willy who would harass them? You are the hated one not some company in Sevierville.

Reactions: 17
If Sierra is going to FL I hope Willy or mama sidelines opens up their wallet and lets her pick a day to go wherever she wants to go.
A day at a Disney or Universal park isn’t cheap but the memories are worth it. Probably the only way they’ll go to a Disney park is if Adam the Woo chaperones them

If Sierra is going to FL I hope Willy or mama sidelines opens up their wallet and lets her pick a day to go wherever she wants to go.
A day at a Disney or Universal park isn’t cheap but the memories are worth it. Probably the only way they’ll go to a Disney park is if Adam the Woo chaperones them
Imagine if YITS some how gets ATW to be an unofficial tourguide that gets him banned from WDW again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will keeps talking about how Dis-uh-ney is an expensive day.

Will, people spend a week or more at Dis-uh-ney, not just one day, you cheap ass. It may be more expensive, but you get more value and variety than Gatorland or a hole in the ground with flowers around it.

Will keeps talking about how Dis-uh-ney is an expensive day.

Will, people spend a week or more at Dis-uh-ney, not just one day, you cheap ass. It may be more expensive, but you get more value and variety than Gatorland or a hole in the ground with flowers around it.
Yeah Will doesn't want to a buy a single day ticket because it's nearly $200, but you could get a 5 day ticket for like double the price bringing the per day cost down to $80 a day.

Yeah Will doesn't want to a buy a single day ticket because it's nearly $200, but you could get a 5 day ticket for like double the price bringing the per day cost down to $80 a day.
They probably didn’t teach him that fancy kind of math at the Burger School. He wants to get into Diz-uh-nee for $10 like he did back in 1985.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.