Yankee in the South #33 For once, I wish Will would finish a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Liestream? Let me guess. They need $ and hope someone feels sorry for them. I watched the end of yesterday’s. Ding Dong looked pissed off. Did he say when they was going to FL? Run Adam Run! Hope you have big plans. It will be one 💩 show if they go to Disney. They don’t know Mickey from Goofy.

I think I’ll tune in but I’m sure it won’t be for long. Can’t look at that tooth sticking out for long.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still can't believe how lazy they are. They didn't take down their small Christmas tree. It would only take a few minutes. Instead they covered it with Dawn's hats. That's next level lazy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Will felt bad riding the horse because he's too fat for anything but a Clydesdale.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sounds like they’re leaving for FL tomorrow or the next day. Dawn looks completely bored tonight and can’t wait for it to be over. I’ll probably tap out at 8pm, watching paint dry is more interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dang Will’s hair looks drenched. I guess it’s been several days since he’s washed it. If anyone has the ability to comment on the liestream, could you ask him to stop banging on the desk and remind him what a microphone does?

• Sick
  • Heart
Will wants to do different cruises so they can pretend they're different. The truth is they'll do the same things: sit around and eat.

Reactions: 16
Sounds like they’re leaving for FL tomorrow or the next day. Dawn looks completely bored tonight and can’t wait for it to be over. I’ll probably tap out at 8pm, watching paint dry is more interesting
I hope it's Tuesday. I'm driving home from GA and would love to see them on the road.

Reactions: 10
I’m heard him say a Disney cruise. That would be a disaster! They would stick out like sore thumbs. He makes me 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
His eyes lit up earlier when talking about the cruise they have for later in the year. I’m wondering if Mama Sidelines paid for a Disney cruise. The Disney Treasure is supposed to have it’s inaugural cruise December 2024, I hope he isn’t on it or we’ll never hear the end of it

Reactions: 10
Last week Will complained about how often Dawn has to wash the bedding but can you imagine what his pillow case would look like if she didn’t?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
He just had the nerve to say they like fine dining. 😂
Can you see her eating in fine dining with the way she holds a fork?
So far all he has talked about is a cruise and trying to sound like a pro after taking 2 crappy ones. He needs to STFU.

• Heart
Liar lips appeared when he talked about being approached by scooter companies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He can do “like electric” but he won’t. Why does he always have to make it sound like he knows how to do everything? “Heating and cooling is fisticated.” I swear he talks exactly like Tommy Pickle.
---
Dawn looks absolutely miserable. She looks like a normal person who’s mentally checked out but still has a few hours left before clocking out for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Roffalee” or roughly as us adults would say. Welp that’s it for me, between the desk bangs, toddler mispronunciations, and Snarky Don, I believe I’ll make like a baby and head out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dawn has dawnarrhea again

Edit: Sorry folks. I forgot I paused it and am 20 mins behind at this point.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.