Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yanasi

VIP Member
The cheese box is show and tell is to distract us from the dragster show and tell. We’re still waiting William.

Reactions: 8

Trixie63

It always seems odd that Ryan only shows everyone else eating in his videos. I know he is filming but on other smoky mountain area videos everyone’s plate is always shown. So I picture the Valentine dinner of Ryan just sitting there watching Brie eat.

• Haha

yanasi

VIP Member
So it looks like Will was always in trouble for excessive tardiness. I see some things never change, since it takes him weeks to upload videos.

yanasi

VIP Member
willy said he might be a little light on getting vlogs out this week, cause they have famuly obligations...so if that's the case he would go from 2 to zero? But knowing how consistently willy lies, I'll bet he puts out about 10 or 12 this week.
Exactly. No doubt it’ll be more videos than usual because he always does the opposite of what he says.

Reactions: 7

Willsaprick

VIP Member
I really don't think that restaurant qualifies as tex-mex. I'm pretty sure it's just straight up Mexican.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Please tell me he didn’t just say he has a box of 28 year old cheese that he’s going to open on the stream

He can’t be that gross

• Sick
  • Haha

PixelDust

Chatty Member
I didn’t watch the liestream but when I did open YouTube they was congratulating the winners. What did they win? I’m sure it for reaching so many subscribers ( blah )

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Reminder.........Dawn went from this (posted on her What about Dawn channel 5 years ago, so this photo is maybe 10 years or so old)

View attachment 2761901

To this:
View attachment 2761907

The Dawn in photo #1 was WAY out of Will's league.

The Dawn in photo #2 has been so mentally controlled and manipulated by Will, she lost Dawn #1.
I haven't been around here that long (thankfully) but I don't recognize Dawn #1. Is this picture heavily filtered? I mean look at her teeth. It almost looks like half cartoon character/half human to me.

ArielC

Chatty Member
So, kinda OT, but does anyone else think it's weird they made a Titanic themed ice cream place? Seems a little tone deaf to me.
---
It’s wild to me that it’s something he’s denied his entire life until some guy on YouTube that he doesn’t know claimed to be autistic, then Will came out of the autism closet.
He never said he was autistic. He read someone's comment that I think was supposed to be a joke which said, "I'm high functioning but not autistic". He then said many people claim he and Dawn are probably autistic, then mentioned JTC and then went on the weird abelist rant where he seems to think people with autism aren't smart. (Something like he'd rather hang out with autistic people than some of the smartest, intelligent people).

Last edited:
  • Heart

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
I don't think most of are surprised, disappointed yes, but not surprised. ATW is not a role model, if people see him that was they need to reevaluate their life.
I missed he woo thing....anyone else care to provide the cliff notes or point me to where I can find it?

• Heart

Willsaprick

VIP Member
I let me guess. Free Willy will just stand in the parking lot of Titanic and make up lies about it.
I refuse to give him a view. Ryan's video already covered the place thoroughly.
---

Yeah I can understand a Titanic museum with artifacts and telling that fateful story, but a tone-deaf custard shop profiting off a tragedy is in poor taste. What's next in tacky Pigeon Forge, the Hindenburg balloon animal shoppe?
---

He did the exact same thing at Azul Cantina. He wasn't invited to the grand opening, so he waddles in there the next day acting like he was invited. A day late and a dollar short Fatty! AIOT already has everything covered.
Here's the best of both worlds, deny willy a view and support a great channel!!

• Sick
  • Wow

Willsaprick

VIP Member
I didn't watch the latest video but I will say that's one hell of a title on it good luck to you if you can figure what he is trying to say what he thinks sevierville

Trixie63

I think he has a food allergy or very picky eater or something
Not sure, but I don't like watching people eat anyway. I don't understand the whole mukbang thing and why that excites some viewers? I find it gross and disgusting, especially Willy with his plaque strings 🤮
One smoky mountain area channel I used to watch would always show the remains of their plate after eating. That really looked unappetizing.

• Sad
  • Sick