Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It's Fall Ya"ll

I’m still here and still mad , beating a dead horse over this Benton’s bacon issue. For someone who acts like such a regional backroads expert it’s mind blowing to me that his first time trying a Benton’s product, Springer Mountain chicken, and a Sweetwater Valley cheese is this gas station parking lot meal.
Truly, a backroads aventure would be driving to Madisonville to see Benton’s smoked hams in their market. Michelin start chefs across the country order Benton’s products. They are to be used in small quantities.
Or driving to Sweetwater Valley for their cafe and cheese shop in the beautiful countryside. But why do any of that when you could drive to a truck stop and eat a bunch of shit in your car.
And I’ll say it again - something is going on with his speech.
I have two Benton's Smoked Country Hams hanging in my basement aging a bit longer. The best Bacon and Hams hands down. Copland's Market just outside of Gatlinburg on 321 sells his product's.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Ridgedy Noodles

I have two Benton's Smoked Country Hams hanging in my basement aging a bit longer. The best Bacon and Hams hands down. Copland's Market just outside of Gatlinburg on 321 sells his product's.
So does Green’s store near Greenbrier. The proprietor is also an officiant who can get you married. I once watched them take the doors off in a rain storm to get a fella in a wheelchair inside to be married to his bride who arrived on a Harley.

yanasi

VIP Member
I went back to watch the livestream and it seems like the pounding on the desk is much worse than usual. It also appears he’s trying to grow his pervy mustache again. Will, some people shouldn’t have facial hair. Jusssayin
---
why not just show the diploma?
I guess he don’t think we know their last names and that it matters somehow.

yanasi

VIP Member
The idea that he started the P.O. Box for businesses is an absolute joke. What’s been the point in telling all the subscribers their address all these years, and why couldn’t business correspond with their old address?

yanasi

VIP Member
[

WHEN did he claim to be autistic? I watched that part several times and never heard this claim. He just said abelist shit about autism and ADHD.
In a previous livestream right after Jacob made his claim, Will said he was also.

• Wow

It's Fall Ya"ll

Free Willy so badly wants to be the stereotypical cool bad boy greaser smokin' sigrits like he sees on his 1950's tv. Nope... he was, and still is, the fat ass idiot outcast kid with no fwends who got his ass kicked on the daily because all he does is spew lies! William Grace, you are the complete antithesis of "cool".
Yeah I see you here Fatty, go look up "antithesis" and try and pronounce it. I dare ya!

View attachment 2755634
Hell, I had to look it up. BUT Hell,I could pronounce it. 😁

• Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I sure am glad the trolls don't bother him and that he sees it as a compliment!
---

We decorate bulletin boards at our preschool like that one behind Will. I can't believe a high school teacher would have a childish bulletin board like that.
When your school is 7th thru 12th grade, you do.

Willsaprick

VIP Member
Also, I wanted to pass along a new channel that everyone should suscribe to, as it has a couple vlogs featuring willy and dong. It is yankoneinthemouth.

• Haha