Yankee in the South #30 Live from Sevierville! It's Sunday Night Lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought….Dawn loves the Louis Vuitton purses, Will told her she could get one, since they got it like that…but she didn’t want it…maybe get 1 grand prize for the 93k susriber drawing. Instead of maganets for 6 people.
That's all camera tricks and poor acting to make the Stans think he actually buys Dong pricey gifts to go along with her expensive imaginary "joorey" collection. He hasn't ever bought her tit since Daddy bought them a house and Jeep, and he actually got her a new washing machine 2 years ago to scrub his skidmarks. Truth is their previous machine had broken and he had to buy one anyway, so he just suddenly turned it into a Christmas "gift". When questioned further, even he always switches gears and says "well ya knowen...travelling is our gifts to each other....right?? Isn't that right Dong? Yasssss!"
Whenever they're window shopping he points out expensive stuff he should buy her, and then in a split second he tries to convince her that she really doesn't want or need it. "Yeah...you really wouldn't want that ya knowen. Nahhh" - "Well I guess not....no Will."

cn120_430x430.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does Orlando not have siganull or WiFi? I’m wondering because apparently it’s the reason there’s not a livestream. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I live in Orlando and my WiFi “sig-a-null” is excellent. Just another tall tale from Willie the Lyin’.

I keep thinking about his “logul” pronunciation. If he thinks go is pronounced gul, then does he say gulkarts, gulgurt, and if Dawn is day dreaming at a green light does he yell out from the passenger side “GUL DAWN GUL!! The light is green.”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Louie the poor waiter definitely thought she was "special" as he spied her dangerously struggling with her useless hands and arms to butcher an entire chicken breast into only 3 huge chunks to choke down:
maître d' - "Pardon me, Madaam Porky, may I please assist you with slicing your poultry this evening?"
Donger - "I guessssssss!!"
Willy - "OHMIGOODNESS! WOWWW! Dis is duh bess service I've evuh hayad at enna res....runt! Dey pulled out my chay...air n put duh naypkin....on my FUPA! Bess servizz evuh...BAR NONE! HANES DOWN!!"

d2790a09-fce7-46e3-8508-b3009c005672_text.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Louie the poor waiter definitely thought she was "special" as he spied her dangerously struggling with her useless hands and arms to butcher an entire chicken breast into only 3 huge chunks to choke down:
maître d' - "Pardon me, Madaam Porky, may I please assist you with slicing your poultry this evening?"
Donger - "I guessssssss!!"
Willy - "OHMIGOODNESS! WOWWW! Dis is duh bess service I've evuh hayad at enna res....runt! Dey pulled out my chay...air n put duh naypkin....on my FUPA! Bess servizz evuh...BAR NONE! HANES DOWN!!"

View attachment 2674927
Louie was probably petrified that he would be dealing with a choking incident when he saw that Dong had half of a chicken breast on her fork.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
William said they were on the 8th floor and had to go to the 3rd floor for dinner…but didn’t he state they were on the 7rh floor during check in? Am I in dawn mode?

Reactions: 9
I suspect ole Willy is Lyin' yet again about being Diamond. Even with all their useless travel, they didn't have 40 night stays in 2022 or 2023. Previously he kept saying Platinum, (20 nights) which is still a stretch. He always has to embellish everything a step up to make himself feel important.
No matter what it really is, it's such a weak-ass flex to boast about his status at a low to mid level hotel motel chain where he stays mostly "economy" via Priceline sniping. Wow...you scored a free KitKat, you highroller you!
Mr Cheepass likes to book through Travelocity. Choice hotels do not give you points when you book from a 3rd party site. Is Will ever capable of telling the truth? The amount of tit he makes up just to tell more lies truly baffles me🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That nasty toddler wore the sausage dress all day in the Bahamas and put the sequin top over it for dinner on NYE. Disgusting pig 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Their breakfast is nothing but meat. Will went back for donuts but didn't want us to know. We know.

Will realized that there's nothing to do in Nassau, so he didn't buy a tour this time.

Fat guy in a tropical shirt and hat while filming everything. Yeah, Will blends.

It's a Burger King. That should remind Will of England. That's where they are all the time.

What do you do with that pipe?

Dawn knows that the Dairy Queen Blizzard.

The Bahamas are a British Commonwealth, idiot.

Will can't pronounce Junkanoo.

Dummy Dawn doesn't understand why the coconut doesn't taste like an almond joy.

Get a cold, ripe coconut. Dummy. They are such marks. A coco frio is delicious.

The underprivileged segment! It "upsetted" Dawn. Dawn is an idiot. He didn't kick the dogs. YOU ARE A GUEST IN THE BAHAMAS! Act like it.

I love how Will says "NASA"

The Pirates of NASA. What a hillbilly.

Got cut off with a samurai sword?!?!

"Called it macaroni."? Oh, Dawn. Just having too much fun!

"He's making a hurt noise." - Dawn

I love when Will doesn't have a point. He ends it with "just sayin".

The Queens Staircase is a tourist spot. It's not off the beaten path.

So they were off the ship for less than two hours.

Will and Dawn didn't know brie is cheese. What did they think it is?

What a huge bite of ham!

Crum Buhlay.

Can someone calculate the kind of money Will didn't make the last month with the loss of viewers?

The person behind them at lunch was hacking up a lung. They were on a crowded cruise. There could be a different reason they didn't go live on Sunday...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
William said they were on the 8th floor and had to go to the 3rd floor for dinner…but didn’t he state they were on the 7rh floor during check in? Am I in dawn mode?
If I remember right, their room number with the chipped paint started with a 7

Reactions: 11
I agree the dog appears to go after the man but I saw no kicking. I also did not see that his shoes were different. She also said this happened in Haiti, wrong !

Reactions: 14
30 seconds in and Will is videoing a woman without her knowledge. Pervs just perv out I guess, it’s what they know.
---
2:09 “Norregion Pural.” Will, LEARN TO READ!!!! It’s way past time.
---
3:31 “hard burled eggs”
---
3:38 “selsa”
---
4:13 “eggs been a dick”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
i don't understand what they don't understand with the concept of a menu!?! ie a description of the dish!

The ordering 2 starters, 1 main and 2 desserts too 🐷🐷

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My guess is that they didn't like the brie so the waiter brought them Caesar salads, the hillbilly backup starter. Same reason Will mentioned that you can get a steak every night. Those are backup entrees when the regular menu is too exotic for Ma and Pa Kettle from The Smokies.

The comments on the Troll Patrol video are hilarious. A lot of them are from people who are seeing YITS for the first time and haven't been influenced by any comments. Normal people can see right through them immediately.

My guess is that they didn't like the brie so the waiter brought them Caesar salads, the hillbilly backup starter. Same reason Will mentioned that you can get a steak every night. Those are backup entrees when the regular menu is too exotic for Ma and Pa Kettle from The Smokies.
they definitely ordered 2 starters each. the first night they ordered 3 starters between 2. Even when they eat out they always get a starter and a salad before the main course.

they are greedy glutinous pigs!

37:02 “I know I don’t say it right.” But why though? Why can’t you say it right? You can speak, you can hear, you can basically read, so why not put in the effort to say things the correct way.

Wow a warning before the dog incident clip really feels like buc-aees crash 2.0, Will is such a drama queen. How did Will not see the "scary not in right mind" man standing literally 3 feet from them before he entered the frame? Of course coward Will isnt going to say anything to someone he thinks is abusing animals. That man didnt even make contact with that dog, wonder if he contacted the news about such a horrible event they witnessed :) :) :) 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.