Yankee in the South #30 Live from Sevierville! It's Sunday Night Lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume he likes all of the attention because he knows it equals money. If dong looks like a fool or makes a screwy face he is happy to film it. I'm sure he has a big laugh while editing, for 10 hours, and thinks it's all golden content.
He's way too dumb to think strategically like that. He loves making Dong look the fool, because he thinks it makes himself look better and smarter. He'll intentionally film her falling down a rope bridge or gagging on smoked foods while he edits himself chewing daintily covering his mouth with 2 fingers. It makes himself feel like the big man. That's why he married the dumb ass. Same reason why he always tried to make fun of CAT's belly and diets. He tries to surround himself with weak people to pump up his own ego. "Don't look at meee Trolls...look at them!!"
The second anyone demonstrates superior intelligence or resistance to his bullshit and lies, like Mindy did...he wants nothing to do with you anymore. Like we learned in #15, He's the pied piper of dumbasses!
---
Will is a bottom feeder. That's what he learned from his dad. The problem is everyone is aware of the same tricks. They don't work anymore. People spot bottom feeders in about 1.2 seconds. But Will still tries to hustle people like he gaslights his wife. Unfortunately for Will, most people are smarter than Dawn (and Will, for that matter).
The problem is that he does have a small group of loyalists and defenders who keep him afloat. It boggles my mind, but there are people that dumb out there that fall for his con games.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
forget the walking dead, Fear the Waddling Dawn

that fancy dinner was something else
dawn.PNG

---

• Sick
  • Haha
I'm expecting a Sunday night live tonight, have to grift for some more birthday cash. My dilemma is you have to subscribe to be able to chat but I don't want to bump up his subscriber numbers :unsure: . I'm dying to at least give push back to mama sidelines in the chat

Reactions: 11
“Life purrzerver. “
He doesn’t know what anything in that room is for “course you got your… it could be for anything really”.
How can he say that anything about that room is “like of a little upgrade”. That room looks awful. I would be hitting a bar immediately to drown out that screaming baby for the next 4 days.
ETA - WHY do they treat these buffets like you can only go through once? If you want a variety, space it out. Go get another plate when you’re ready for some fruit. You don’t have to our watermelon on your goulash / curry / baked pasta.
She’s literally eating watermelon with mashed potatoes on it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
After listening to Will talk about wanting to go on a Disney cruise and seeing all these other adults who are all about Disney, I need somebody to make it make sense to me. I’m a middle aged person with no children, like most of these YouTubers. I have absolutely no interest in Disney at all, and the last time I was interested, I probably had a kool-aid ring around my mouth and thought girls had cooties. So am I missing something, or am I right to have predator vibes from these people?
We are a family of Disney adults. We’ve owned the time share (DVC) for 15 years. And I’ve worked for Disney for almost 22 years.
Now that our son is an adult, our trips are vastly different than they were 20 years ago. We go to the lounges, better restaurants, spend time at the resorts, and find unique things to do.
Granted, not paying for tickets or a room and getting discounts on everything, we can just use Disney as a resort vacation with theme parks as an added activity.

That artichoke dip appetizer. Woof. 5 chips and what looks like an MRE in a ramekin. I literally asked my cat if she took a secret trip to Aventure of the Seas to barf in a ramekin.
I think he’s trying really hard to hide his disappointment in this trip.
Shill and Dong aside, I’ve never been on Royal Caribbean but I always thought it was better than this. The entire concept of this ship is confusing, there’s hardly any outdoor space, and the food looks worse than the MSC ship they did. Are all Royal experiences like this? Genuinely curious.

• Haha
So Will lied yet again. He said they would open the rest of the Christmas mail on the 1/7 livestream.

• Haha
Scared to deal with people in the chat asking about Dawn’s under-privilege.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Shouldn't a channel that just added a few thousand sus-cribers see an increase in views?

Seems sus that most new YITS videos don't touch 20,000.

No livestream? Why not? They're just sitting around in Orlando.

I noticed that there's no pictures of any Dis-uh-ney park. I'm guessing they just went to Dis-uh-ney Springs AGAIN. Will's not going to spend the money on something he doesn't care for. Now if it was a Carl Shelby theme park...

Shouldn't diamond members of mediocre hotels have decent internet bandwidth? Maybe there are too many hookers outside the room blocking the sig-uh-nul?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Will must be amassing an army of moderators for the next live due to the witches comment about being underprivileged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Will must be amassing an army of moderators for the next live due to the witches comment about being underprivileged.
I guess double agent Ken S can't handle the trolls for willy. Maybe momma sidelines, Joy Blessed Life and SMM can join the mod club.

Reactions: 15
I've been so ridiculously lately but I made sure to keep up on my Tattle reading. Wow! 😲

So Will and Dawn, Diamond members, were given 2 free (complimentary) waters and 1 large candy bar at check-in. Yeah, a Welcome Gift is given starting at Gold level. Gold Level is awarded after staying 10 nights per year and Diamond after staying 40 nights per year. There are quite a few other ways to earn points as well. This writer has a thorough write-up.

Do we know where they're staying in the Orlando area? Only Choice hotels for them? Too bad they're not Marriott Bonvoy members. They could have used their points at Celebration Hotel and spent all their time hanging outside the Celebration Starbucks waiting for Mr. Woo to pull up in front in his new golf cart. They just love to stalk him about PF, may as well be the first to stalk his new homestead.

Just a thought….Dawn loves the Louis Vuitton purses, Will told her she could get one, since they got it like that…but she didn’t want it…maybe get 1 grand prize for the 93k susriber drawing. Instead of maganets for 6 people.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Will and Dawn, Diamond members, were given 2 free (complimentary) waters and 1 large candy bar at check-in. Yeah, a Welcome Gift is given starting at Gold level. Gold Level is awarded after staying 10 nights per year and Diamond after staying 40 nights per year. There are quite a few other ways to earn points as well. This writer has a thorough write-up.
I suspect ole Willy is Lyin' yet again about being Diamond. Even with all their useless travel, they didn't have 40 night stays in 2022 or 2023. Previously he kept saying Platinum, (20 nights) which is still a stretch. He always has to embellish everything a step up to make himself feel important.
No matter what it really is, it's such a weak-ass flex to boast about his status at a low to mid level hotel motel chain where he stays mostly "economy" via Priceline sniping. Wow...you scored a free KitKat, you highroller you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does Orlando not have siganull or WiFi? I’m wondering because apparently it’s the reason there’s not a livestream. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why there's no livestream. Will doesn't need moderators. He, Dawn, Denise,TOW™️ and Mama Sidelines own the trolls, or so I've been told.

They should be able to handle a few trolls no problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.