Yankee in the South #30 Live from Sevierville! It's Sunday Night Lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to first time winner @curious_penguin

We love having new people participate. Feel free to continue to expose Will and Dawn for their lies and gluttony any time.

And the assist from our favorite half rodent/half woman @CrazySquirrelLady

With...

*Mike Ox Long and The Screaming Goat Band*

It's Yankee in the South!

Starring:

Will and Dawn Grace!
Denise420! *mumbles*
The Other Will!
Jabberjaw!
But not Chris and Mindy!

With "help" from Tony 5000!

Ladies and gentlemen:
@Its Got Flavur !

*walks down the stairs*

*points at crowd*

Thank you!

It's great to be here hosting YITS Sunday (& Every) Night Lies!

I've dreamed of hosting ever since I went to college and ran a factory and lived in Detroit and lived in the country and owned a lake house and a boat and a dragster.

We started the new year with not a ball drop, but balls being cut off.

Audience: *Oooooooh*

Will and Dawn were so selfish and insufferable that Chris and Mindy finally had enough of their boorish behavior and decided to no longer bankroll all of their couples' activities. While Dawn lost friends and money, she was happy because she gained a Jabberjaw puzzle.

"Landshark." No, wrong shark.

You may have forgotten, because it's been a few hours since Will reminded you, but Will and Dawn went to London and Paris. Will, Dawn and Will's sister Jamie shared a top floor, small room with three single beds and a tiny bathroom with washcloths for towels. London had Big Ben and big butts.

Will and Dawn went to castles, Picadilly Circus, and Stonehenge. They spent a few hours in Paris just long enough to get video of themselves in front of the Eiffel Tower for their travel open. While in Europe they ate at McDonald's, Hard Rock and other burger places. French fries count as French culture, right?

"You cheeky monkey!"
"Oh, Simon!"

Will and Dawn have spent too much time in Tennessee. How do I know? Because they think the weather in the southern U.S. is the same as London. It's the middle of winter and all Will and Dawn brought were windbreakers. Mr Research Will knew that Five Guys was the fastest growing burger chain in England but he didn't know enough to wear a winter coat in February/March. Freezing in the open air of a double decker bus.

They went to the National Gallery. Will saw artists he only knew because of TMNT, Ruh-noor (Renoir) and paintings with that "Van Gough look". At The Louvre Mr Religion didn't recognize"John Baptist". What did Dawn say after being exposed to all this culture? That she hated walking up all the stairs. Poor Dawn, working her feet to the bone.

"I tell ya. It's always something!"

It's not a bone, but Will worked a pole for Adam the Woo. Adam told Will to spin on a stripper pole inside a (short) bus. Faster than you can say "def-uh-nuh-ly", Will was on the pole looking like pork carnitas spinning on a skewer.

Back home in The Smokies, Will and Dawn took us to get new glasses, buy presents for their contests and to run errands they think is content. I can't wait for Will's colonoscopy vlog. Then Will's channel will truly be the YITS SHITS.

In 2023, Dawn celebrated her 50th birthday! Fifty years of working her fingers to the bone. Such great moments like not being able to cook anything over six minutes because that's only as high as the automatic buttons on her microwave go, trying to make The Rick Astley card stop playing music by putting it in the freezer and thinking that a million dollar life insurance policy costs a million dollars. That's 50 years of life experience.

To celebrate 50 years of contributing nothing of value, Will took her on a cruise. Not just any cruise, The MSC Seaside. The ship that just weeks before failed its sanitation inspection. Among the violations: housekeeping failed to clean vomit and fecal incidents and crew members touching food without washing hands. Delicious! Especially considering that Will and Dawn went to the buffet and...pretty much nothing else. 50-year-old Dawn enjoyed Nassoo, that famous port in the Bahamas.

*Puts both hands over nose*

Dawn's birthday has everything: an aircraft carrier, Gatorland and a another bleeping lighthouse. What's that you say? Those are Will's favorite things? Well, they did go to Universal Studios home of the new Velocicoaster (YITS didn't ride it), Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure (nope) and The Wizarding World of...I'm going to stop you right there. If it wasn't nostalgic, YITS didn't ride it. Luckily, Will let Dawn buy a Minion's popcorn bucket. He even helped her with opening it up because she couldn't figure it out how to open it. Some people have trouble with a Rubik's Cube; Dawn has trouble figuring out a popcorn bucket.

Who needs Dawn, when you have Denise? Will fawned over her when Denise came to The Smokies to see her daughter Jennifer team with The Million Dollar Man. Wait. No. I'm being told that was Andre the Giant. Nevermind. Denise's daughter actually graduated from college. No, Will, not your fake made up college, a real college with buildings and professors and things you've never seen before called "books".

To celebrate Jennifer being the only member of the family who's not a burden on society, Will and Dawn ate pizza. A very rare occurrence. You'd have to go to a really nice gas station before you'd see Will and Dawn eat more pizza. Or a pizza shack on a bike trail. Or in the snack bar connected to the climbing tower they call The Space Needle. There's always Big Daddy's. If Adam the Woo is in town, Dawn has to fawn all over him at the Mellow Mushroom. Then there was that time when Will, Dawn and Denise420 drove hours out of their way to go to....a Pizza Hut. I'm sure Dawn and Denise420 (who were wearing dark glasses inside for some reason) don't remember eating there but, trust me, they did. Not bad for people who don't like pizza. 2023: The Year of Absolutely No Pizza at All. Zero. None. Yucky. YITS hates it pizza and don't you forget it.

"He only had seven pork chops while rooting for 'Da Bears!'"

Christmas carol time:
🎶 The first Dawn well... 🎶

We got to see the well that Dawn called home...well...fell into as a child. We also got to see her homes growing up, the shack where her grandfather sharpened chainsaws and the apartment where she left her water running and almost drowned her downstairs neighbor. Good times...unless you are the downstairs neighbor.

But back to Denise420. (I know Will thinks about her back.) Didn't he say that he hit on Denise that first night at The Roche Bar? Lucky for society she shut him down. Denise's daughter passed higher ed. If Will and Denise had a kid, it would only pass gas.

Will took Denise to The Applewood Farmhouse, Parrot Mountain and gave her the most comfortable bed in their Dirty Myrtle Love Shack. While unfurling the Murphy bed, Will said himself it was the most comfortable bed. How he knows that has scarred me more than Adam The Woo's friends-with-benefits charade with Daphne.

Will needed to take Denise to Dirty Myrtle because, he claimed, she had never been to the beach. A few weeks later, in Denise's home town, we see a beach! Will lied, probably to get his SIL in a swimsuit (a massive swimsuit, but a swimsuit nonetheless). There were a few days that weren't vlogged. They don't call the Murphy Bed a pullout bed for nothing.

There are times in history that are so significant you ask this question:

Where were you when Buckwheat was shot?

Where were you when Will, Dawn and Denise "almost got killed"?

The horror of an SUV high-centering in the median near the brand new Buc-ee's in Sevierville. You'd think Will would be excited, but the lines are too long even for brisket sandwedges (gasp!).

Will and Dawn went on an "uh-venture", driving all over the backroads, into Canada and down into New England and Mid-Atlantic states. No. I'm not doing that! It was boring as tit! They did nothing interesting. They even went to Salem, Massachusetts when everything was closed. Pointless. That's all you need to know.

Why couldn't Toonces have been driving Will and Dawn?

Mr Moneybags says they aren't going to stay again at the fanciest place in the world: The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. Apparently, Will has had enough of doilies everywhere and people who use their napkins. I look forward to the bike ride where they stop for ice cream, candy, taffy and then tell us how they are still on their diet.

Speaking of diet...I've gone longer not talking about it than Will and Dawn have. I don't know if you have heard but Will and Dawn are trying to lose weight. Will said they were only going to talk about it once, as long as you count August 2nd to right now as one time.

If talking about your diet caused you to lose weight, Will and Dawn would have lost 43lbs. Oh, that's what they claim to have lost? I could claim I lost a million dollars. Doesn't make it true. They look virtually the same and they have eaten sooooo much garbage. From eating passes at theme parks, fair food, ice cream, friend chicken, smothered pork chops, fritters, gas station pizza, Coney dogs and Krispy Kreme donuts. YITS have a calorie counting app on their phone. It doesn't count fat, sugar or salt. It also calculates your weight loss. They don't get on a scale. They just enter fake numbers and get fake results.

Will and Dawn inhaled Krispy Kreme 'Elf' themed donuts. They have never seen the movie 'Elf'. Dawn doesn't even know who Will Ferrell is. It's no 'Bunny PJs Movie'. They just wanted donuts. Some diet. YITS sit on a throne of lies and sugar and lard. Grifters! I know them!!

If only Will Ferrell had been on a TV show...

YITS has been "searching for Christmas." That basically means driving around looking at free lights or going to a theme park and looking at lights or going to a Christmas exhibit and missing 80% of the references. Will decided to copy his vlogging heroes by going to a hillbilly junkyard for 50 minutes of drugged out puns. Merry Christ-meth, everyone!

Will took us to his old elementary school. He doesn't remember math or English. All he remembers is having a Transformer toy confiscated at school. It's no surprise Will doesn't remember learning. Because he didn't learn anything. The sign said "Burger School". Will would have paid attention if it was hamburger school.

That's some weird and wild stuff...

We got to drive through the saddest light display ever. At least Denise and Dawn enjoyed the pretty colors. Even during the December 17, 2023 Sunday Livestream Will said Dawn has seen a lot of things in the sky. I'm sure she does. Whoa...

So as 2023 comes to a close, what about the things we didn't see?

- No Dis-uh-ney Cruise
- No Alaska Cruise
- No trip to Florida
- No camping
- No friendship with Chris and Mindy
- No new deck
- No major weight loss
- No studio remodel
- No OBS system
- No graphics
- No pictures
- No videos
- No interviews
- No 93,000 sus-cribers contest
- No prizes from Crimson Creations

What do we have? Livestreams subtly begging for gift cards and presents. Will pretending that they go to church regularly and celebrate Christmas. The truth is Dawn doesn't get any gifts from her husband, so she's like a toddler sitting by the CHIMLEY opening up the only presents she gets from sus-cribers. They pretend to care about Jesus. They pretend to care about their sus-cribers. They pretend to care about Christmas. The truth is YITS only care about themselves.

Merry Grift-mas Everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

We love having new people participate. Feel free to continue to expose Will and Dawn for their lies and gluttony any time.

With...

Starring:

Will and Dawn Grace!
Denise420! *mumbles*
The Other Will!
Jabberjaw!
But not Chris and Mindy!

Ladies and gentlemen:
@Its Got Flavur !

*walks down the stairs*

*points at crowd*

Thank you!

I've dreamed of hosting ever since I went to college and ran a factory and lived in Detroit and lived in the country and owned a lake house and a boat and a dragster.

Will and Dawn were so selfish and insufferable that Chris and Mindy finally had enough of their boorish behavior and decided to no longer bankroll all of their couples' activities. While Dawn lost friends and money, she was happy because she gained a Jabberjaw puzzle.

You may have forgotten, because it's been a few hours since Will reminded you, but Will and Dawn went to London and Paris. Will, Dawn and Will's sister Jamie shared a top floor, small room with three single beds and a tiny bathroom with washcloths for towels. London had Big Ben and big butts.

Will and Dawn went to castles, Picadilly Circus, and Stonehenge. They spent a few hours in Paris just long enough to get video of themselves in front of the Eiffel Tower for their travel open. While in Europe they ate at McDonald's, Hard Rock and other burger places. French fries count as French culture, right?

"You cheeky monkey!"
"Oh, Simon!"

Will and Dawn have spent too much time in Tennessee. How do I know? Because they think the weather in the southern U.S. is the same as London. It's the middle of winter and all Will and Dawn brought were windbreakers. Mr Research Will knew that Five Guys was the fastest growing burger chain in England but he didn't know enough to wear a winter coat in February/March. Freezing in the open air of a double decker bus.

They went to the National Gallery. Will saw artists he only knew because of TMNT, Ruh-noor (Renoir) and paintings with that "Van Gough look". At The Louvre Mr Religion didn't recognize"John Baptist". What did Dawn say after being exposed to all this culture? That she hated walking up all the stairs. Poor Dawn, working her feet to the bone.

It's not a bone, but Will worked a pole for Adam the Woo. Adam told Will to spin on a stripper pole inside a (short) bus. Faster than you can say "def-uh-nuh-ly", Will was on the pole looking like pork carnitas spinning on a skewer.

Back home in The Smokies, Will and Dawn took us to get new glasses, buy presents for their contests and to run errands they think is content. I can't wait for Will's colonoscopy vlog. Then Will's channel will truly be the YITS SHITS.

In 2023, Dawn celebrated her 50th birthday! Fifty years of working her fingers to the bone. Such great moments like not being able to cook anything over six minutes because that's only as high as the automatic buttons on her microwave go, trying to make The Rick Astley card stop playing music by putting it in the freezer and thinking that a million dollar life insurance policy costs a million dollars. That's 50 years of life experience.

To celebrate 50 years of contributing nothing of value, Will took her on a cruise. Not just any cruise, The MSC Seaside. The ship that just weeks before failed its sanitation inspection. Among the violations: housekeeping failed to clean vomit and fecal incidents and crew members touching food without washing hands. Delicious! Especially considering that Will and Dawn went to the buffet and...pretty much nothing else. 50-year-old Dawn enjoyed Nassoo, that famous port in the Bahamas.

Dawn's birthday has everything: an aircraft carrier, Gatorland and a another bleeping lighthouse. What's that you say? Those are Will's favorite things? Well, they did go to Universal Studios home of the new Velocicoaster (YITS didn't ride it), Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure (nope) and The Wizarding World of...I'm going to stop you right there. If it wasn't nostalgic, YITS didn't ride it. Luckily, Will let Dawn buy a Minion's popcorn bucket. He even helped her with opening it up because she couldn't figure it out how to open it. Some people have trouble with a Rubik's Cube; Dawn has trouble figuring out a popcorn bucket.

Who needs Dawn, when you have Denise? Will fawned over her when Denise came to The Smokies to see her daughter Jennifer team with The Million Dollar Man. Wait. No. I'm being told that was Andre the Giant. Nevermind. Denise's daughter actually graduated from college. No, Will, not your fake made up college, a real college with buildings and professors and things you've never seen before called "books".

To celebrate Jennifer being the only member of the family who's not a burden on society, Will and Dawn ate pizza. A very rare occurrence. You'd have to go to a really nice gas station before you'd see Will and Dawn eat more pizza. Or a pizza shack on a bike trail. Or in the snack bar connected to the climbing tower they call The Space Needle. There's always Big Daddy's. If Adam the Woo is in town, Dawn has to fawn all over him at the Mellow Mushroom. Then there was that time when Will, Dawn and Denise420 drove hours out of their way to go to....a Pizza Hut. I'm sure Dawn and Denise420 (who were wearing dark glasses inside for some reason) don't remember eating there but, trust me, they did. Not bad for people who don't like pizza. 2023: The Year of Absolutely No Pizza at All. Zero. None. Yucky. YITS hates it pizza and don't you forget it.

Christmas carol time:

We got to see the well that Dawn called home...well...fell into as a child. We also got to see her homes growing up, the shack where her grandfather sharpened chainsaws and the apartment where she left her water running and almost drowned her downstairs neighbor. Good times...unless you are the downstairs neighbor.

But back to Denise420. (I know Will thinks about her back.) Didn't he say that he hit on Denise that first night at The Roche Bar? Lucky for society she shut him down. Denise's daughter passed higher ed. If Will and Denise had a kid, it would only pass gas.

Will took Denise to The Applewood Farmhouse, Parrot Mountain and gave her the most comfortable bed in their Dirty Myrtle Love Shack. While unfurling the Murphy bed, Will said himself it was the most comfortable bed. How he knows that has scarred me more than Adam The Woo's friends-with-benefits charade with Daphne.

Will needed to take Denise to Dirty Myrtle because, he claimed, she had never been to the beach. A few weeks later, in Denise's home town, we see a beach! Will lied, probably to get his SIL in a swimsuit (a massive swimsuit, but a swimsuit nonetheless). There were a few days that weren't vlogged. They don't call the Murphy Bed a pullout bed for nothing.

The horror of an SUV high-centering in the median near the brand new Buc-ee's in Sevierville. You'd think Will would be excited, but the lines are too long even for brisket sandwedges (gasp!).

Will and Dawn went on an "uh-venture", driving all over the backroads, into Canada and down into New England and Mid-Atlantic states. No. I'm not doing that! It was boring as tit! They did nothing interesting. They even went to Salem, Massachusetts when everything was closed. Pointless. That's all you need to know.

Mr Moneybags says they aren't going to stay again at the fanciest place in the world: The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. Apparently, Will has had enough of doilies everywhere and people who use their napkins. I look forward to the bike ride where they stop for ice cream, candy, taffy and then tell us how they are still on their diet.

Speaking of diet...I've gone longer not talking about it than Will and Dawn have. I don't know if you have heard but Will and Dawn are trying to lose weight. Will said they were only going to talk about it once, as long as you count August 2nd to right now as one time.

If talking about your diet caused you to lose weight, Will and Dawn would have lost 43lbs. Oh, that's what they claim to have lost? I could claim I lost a million dollars. Doesn't make it true. They look virtually the same and they have eaten sooooo much garbage. From eating passes at theme parks, fair food, ice cream, friend chicken, smothered pork chops, fritters, gas station pizza, Coney dogs and Krispy Kreme donuts. YITS have a calorie counting app on their phone. It doesn't count fat, sugar or salt. It also calculates your weight loss. They don't get on a scale. They just enter fake numbers and get fake results.

Will and Dawn inhaled Krispy Kreme 'Elf' themed donuts. They have never seen the movie 'Elf'. Dawn doesn't even know who Will Ferrell is. It's no 'Bunny PJs Movie'. They just wanted donuts. Some diet. YITS sit on a throne of lies and sugar and lard. Grifters! I know them!!

YITS has been "searching for Christmas." That basically means driving around looking at free lights or going to a theme park and looking at lights or going to a Christmas exhibit and missing 80% of the references. Will decided to copy his vlogging heroes by going to a hillbilly junkyard for 50 minutes of drugged out puns. Merry Christ-meth, everyone!

Will took us to his old elementary school. He doesn't remember math or English. All he remembers is having a Transformer toy confiscated at school. It's no surprise Will doesn't remember learning. Because he didn't learn anything. The sign said "Burger School". Will would have paid attention if it was hamburger school.

We got to drive through the saddest light display ever. At least Denise and Dawn enjoyed the pretty colors. Even during the December 17, 2023 Sunday Livestream Will said Dawn has seen a lot of things in the sky. I'm sure she does. Whoa...

- No Dis-uh-ney Cruise
- No Alaska Cruise
- No trip to Florida
- No camping
- No new deck
- No major weight loss
- No studio remodel
- No OBS system
- No graphics
- No pictures
- No videos
- No interviews

What do we have? Livestreams subtly begging for gift cards and presents. Will pretending that they go to church regularly and celebrate Christmas. The truth is Dawn doesn't get any gifts from her husband, so she's like a toddler sitting by the CHIMLEY opening up the only presents she gets from sus-cribers. They pretend to care about Jesus. They pretend to care about their sus-cribers. They pretend to care about Christmas. The truth is YITS only care about themselves.

Great recap of 2023. Funny thing is most all of this is the truth. We all know Willy and Dong read here and they must drop their heads in shame, maybe, maybe not, probably not. Oh well, Merry Christmas all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Are there any mental health people out there that can shed a little light on why Will always pretends he doesn’t like things that he actually loves. Like how he can’t talk about someone’s YouTube video without saying he rarely watches YouTube, or he can’t eat pizza and Taco Bell without saying he rarely ever eats it while eating both multiple times a week, and sometimes probably having both in the same day. I guess I’m just a curious kind of guy and I’d like somebody to analyze him.

Reactions: 12
Are there any mental health people out there that can shed a little light on why Will always pretends he doesn’t like things that he actually loves. Like how he can’t talk about someone’s YouTube video without saying he rarely watches YouTube, or he can’t eat pizza and Taco Bell without saying he rarely ever eats it while eating both multiple times a week, and sometimes probably having both in the same day. I guess I’m just a curious kind of guy and I’d like somebody to analyze him.
I can explain this fiasco. It's all about Will's neverending battle with the "trolls". They live in his head 24/7/365. Anything "trolls" or we say here and call him out on, he will quickly make it a point to TRY and disprove by simply claiming he does the exact opposite. It's just all talk though.
His attempts are always futile though because he just merely lies to disprove the trolls. His actions speak much louder. When he lies about all these opposite things, he's just cementing the fact that he reads here constantly, and is obsessed with everything we call him out on.
IE: He repeats "I'm not a pizza guy" but then procedes to vlog themselves inhaling pizza in every other vlog.
We haven't had Taco Bell is so long! But then rambles on and on about how they always split 3 hard tacos and it's 500 calories, blah, blah, blach.... When he gets extra stumbly and wordy you can guarantee it's always a sure sign of a blatant lie.
Same goes for "I don't watch Youtube", but then he constantly talks about watching Youtube. Why is it a big deal anyway? Nobody gives a tit if you watch Youtube. It's the COPYING of everyone elses's Youtube ideals that we really have a problem with!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Great recap of 2023. Funny thing is most all of this is the truth. We all know Willy and Dong read here and they must drop their heads in shame, maybe, maybe not, probably not. Oh well, Merry Christmas all.
It will take SlickWilly 3 hours to read that amazing recap. He would be furious if he could comprehend most of it, the truth hurts so Will lives a life of lies
---
It will take SlickWilly 3 hours to read that amazing recap. He would be furious if he could comprehend most of it, the truth hurts so Will lives a life of lies

• Heart
Reactions: 16

With...

Starring:

Will and Dawn Grace!
Denise420! *mumbles*
The Other Will!
Jabberjaw!
But not Chris and Mindy!

Ladies and gentlemen:
@Its Got Flavur !

*walks down the stairs*

*points at crowd*

Thank you!

"You cheeky monkey!"
"Oh, Simon!"

Christmas carol time:

- No Dis-uh-ney Cruise
- No Alaska Cruise
- No trip to Florida
- No camping
- No new deck
- No major weight loss
- No studio remodel
- No OBS system
- No graphics
- No pictures
- No videos
- No interviews

Thank you for such an outstanding recap!! My best Christmas present this year!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s turned off the live chat replay for both Saturday and Sunday live streams. He’s not bothered by those trolls at all!

• Haha
I wonder what percentage of people that donate to them are mentally well and understand what they are paying for. It’s almost like elderly people paying for only fans.

• Haha
I wonder what percentage of people that donate to them are mentally well and understand what they are paying for. It’s almost like elderly people paying for only fans.
will and dawn and 'onlyfans' in the same thought gives me shivers 🤢😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I just don’t understand what they’re paying for, especially some that’s dropping $50 at a time. My point of view is they don’t need my help, they eat out multiple times a day, they do touristy things everyday they’re home and when they’re not doing that they’re actually going on vacation. While they’re doing that, I’m at work six days a week, so it feels like they’re doing better than I am.

• Heart
So any guesses on what their post christmas trip is? They are definitely hinting at being somewhere over NYE. I would guess Florida but I am usually wrong.

Reactions: 10
So any guesses on what their post christmas trip is? They are definitely hinting at being somewhere over NYE. I would guess Florida but I am usually wrong.
It’ll definitely be something Adam or Jacob have recently done, and it’ll be a coincidence because Will doesn’t “watch a bunch of YouTube,” and it won’t be in Hershey because that’s what Dawn would want.

Reactions: 8
100% elderly /shut ins and the weak minded. Willy knows exactly what he's doing and has no remorse.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.