Yankee in the South #30 Live from Sevierville! It's Sunday Night Lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey willy why do you lie so much???? I know you were not the last people to do your muster, so why embellish???? Your time line is all wrong if you are trying to make educated people believe your stories.
---
She couldn't cut her chicken??? Just when you thought it couldn't get worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Nobody loves Will’s face more than Will. It amazes me when he stares at himself in the camera and looks impressed. How did he get this way just by reading a highly filtered comment section for a few years? It’s like he doesn’t see the grime at all.
---
Will talking about the bed, “I could sleep in the middle.” Why don’t I doubt that he did? How was the floor Dawn?
---
I guess this ship’s glass bridge repeat scenario is going to be “there’s a car down there.”
---
Must’ve actually been headed to food when they first left the room because the salivation rate was pretty heavy to be going to a “safety check,” and for some reason he talked about sausage links instead of the safety check.
---
You can tell a lazy person by what they’re willing to put on the same plate at a buffet just to keep from making too many trips.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Will booked a "guarantee" room. He didn't know his room number and he got a connector room. He got the cheapest room possible.

A little bite turned into two heaping plates and five desserts (at least). You'd think that YITS would have self control after being on a diet since August 2nd.

Dawn still can't spell YMCA.

Will always likes to look for dolphins? You've been on two cruises.

Look at Dawn's thighs on the Vespa. She's lost so much weight.

Relax? YITS have been eating and waddling around the ship.

Soda for dinner? So diet friendly.

They pull out your chair and put your napkin in your lap? FANCY!

The artichoke dip tastes like corn? A new Dawn-ism.

The waiter saw that Dawn needed help cutting her meat.

What's up with Dawn's straw hair?

The dining room was empty because they took too long. They missed the first night show AGAIN.

Those olives are in hell, where Will is going!

Will doesn't check the app or get his daily cruise compass to know the schedule.

Will, that's not a church. It's a wedding chapel. It's to make money.

All ships have basically the same layout.

Will LOVES MSC because it's cheap. People have shamed him into not liking MSC. Except Will is a price shopper. All he cares about is the price.

• Heart
29:53 Will laying down on the bed, I thought “is this guy trying to take a sexy selfie?” Then Dawn tries to lay with him and he says “you’re messin it all up.” That’s when I knew he definitely was trying to. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
36:42 “key line pie.” Just imagine when Will puts 2 and 2 together when he realizes his line pie has a lime taste to it. 🤯
---
40:02 “logul” hey sidelines, why did you teach him to put L’s where they don’t belong?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just went through the photo book I made from our cruise on the Adventure 12 years ago. It looks exactly the same. I thought it had a refurb since? Our room looked different from theirs, but we had a balcony. In fact, I distinctly remember walking on the promenade and discussing how we wouldn’t be comfortable staying in one of the overlooking rooms.
The ship looks just like it did in 2012, and it was a bit dated then. I love Royal and we would choose them again, but their old ships are really showing their age.
Honestly their last MSC cruise looked better than this old RC ship with the crappy buffet and dated cabin. I don't like that interior "80's mall" promenade layout. You can tell both of the Hippos are really disapointed and underwelmed, but Willy is trying so hard not to admit it. What a waste of money for Momma Sidelines.
I still much prefer "Noreejen" (NCL), so please don't ever go on there Willy!
---
I guess this ship’s glass bridge repeat scenario is going to be “there’s a car down there.”
Yup, no glass bridge to force Dawn to walk waddle over and film every single night. He's so annoyingly repetitive! Now why is he so obsessed with that damn car? Every single time it comes into his camera frame..."OMG LOOK DONG, THERE"S A CAR IN HERE UH HUH UH!! Canya see dat?"

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Yup, no glass bridge to force Dawn to walk waddle over and film every single night. He's so annoyingly repetitive! Now why is he so obsessed with that damn car? Every single time it comes into his camera frame..."OMG LOOK DONG, THERE"S A CAR IN HERE UH HUH UH!! Canya see dat?"
I’d say his dad and Carroll “don’t call me Carl” Shelby built one just like it in his dad’s garage.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will, your ship is over 20 years old. Cars have been on ships for years. It's not a novelty, you hillbilly. Your ship is also older than USB ports and key card sensors for lights.

If you are not an "informational channel", why do you give information? The reason is that when you don't want to work, you are a "lifestyle channel". When it's low hanging fruit, you are an "information channel". Seriously, lots of cruise information is available. You aren't even close to the first one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Will, your ship is over 20 years old. Cars have been on ships for years. It's not a novelty, you hillbilly. Your ship is also older than USB ports and key card sensors for lights.

If you are not an "informational channel", why do you give information? The reason is that when you don't want to work, you are a "lifestyle channel". When it's low hanging fruit, you are an "information channel". Seriously, lots of cruise information is available. You aren't even close to the first one.
And how can a "highly intelligent" You Tuber like Will go on a cruise and have no idea what it cost? Isn't that some basic information that your stans would like to know? Considering their demographic, I'm sure they would also like for you to point out if the ship is ADA accessible.

He's just trying to show his wife in her best light. I can see why the waiter didn't want her handling a knife to cut her chicken.
I think willy is fine with being humiliated on youtube and doesn't care how his wife looks if it means he doesn't have to work.

And how can a "highly intelligent" You Tuber like Will go on a cruise and have no idea what it cost? Isn't that some basic information that your stans would like to know?
Free Willy is always all about the cost of everything. Price is always his most important concern. So for him to be clueless about the cost right now, is a sure sign that he DIDN"T pay for this cruise; Momma Sidelines paid as a bday gift. You can guarantee if Willy was footing the bill and booked this trip since Oct, he would knowen the total cruise price right down to the last penny.

funny-cheap.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think willy is fine with being humiliated on youtube and doesn't care how his wife looks if it means he doesn't have to work.
I assume he likes all of the attention because he knows it equals money. If dong looks like a fool or makes a screwy face he is happy to film it. I'm sure he has a big laugh while editing, for 10 hours, and thinks it's all golden content.

Reactions: 12
Will is a bottom feeder. That's what he learned from his dad. The problem is everyone is aware of the same tricks. They don't work anymore. People spot bottom feeders in about 1.2 seconds. But Will still tries to hustle people like he gaslights his wife. Unfortunately for Will, most people are smarter than Dawn (and Will, for that matter).

• Heart
Free Willy is always all about the cost of everything. Price is always his most important concern. So for him to be clueless about the cost right now, is a sure sign that he DIDN"T pay for this cruise; Momma Sidelines paid as a bday gift. You can guarantee if Willy was footing the bill and booked this trip since Oct, he would knowen the total cruise price right down to the last penny.

View attachment 2674303
I'm bad with numbers but even I can give you a ballpark on what something costs. I think he needs to make up a lie or text MSL for a receipt. Oh and it's not that hard. Your cruise docs have the pricing, the app has the cost, the freaking tv will tell you. So Mr. Worldwide isn't so clever as he wants his friends to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.