Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the live he said it is the first fast food of the year and they have been being good? That food at No Way Jose’s was not low calorie at all. They don’t know what healthy eating is.

Oh and he is saying he knows it is cold in Florida because he watched Tim Tracker??? Wait Will you claim you don’t watch You Tube. Another lie you are caught in again.

Reactions: 8
On the live he said it is the first fast food of the year and they have been being good? That food at No Way Jose’s was not low calorie at all. They don’t know what healthy eating is.
But remember they normal only eat one meal a day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dawn is soooo busy, she's finished a puzzle and working on another one at home.

Wow. Dawn is jacked up!

• Haha
So now they own 5 vehicles they rotate driving?

He never watches YT but in the span of 10 minutes said he watched the Slackers video and that he watches some tow truck videos. More lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is paranoid and afraid keeps looking out the car window like someone is going to get them? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Dawn will fart during this live.

I'm in the chat with my real account. I can't mess with them. <pout>

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.