Yankee in the South #20 "Dawn's done!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when he pans the camera over to Dawn at the 12:20 mark when he says "It's confusing just looking at it and it's making me sick just looking at it",
was that intentional? I honestly think he knew exactly what he was dong when he panned to her and said that.

View attachment 2217234
---
OK I am out and about so I have not seen the video. What was he talking about? Actually that made him sick looking at what was disgusting. And yeah we all know they’re baked.

Reactions: 8
He was talking about one of the flat rides at The Island. It's added a number of rides that you'd find at an amusement park.

Reactions: 9
He was talking about one of the flat rides at The Island. It's added a number of rides that you'd find at an amusement park.
Yes, and he just happened to pan away from the ride and on to Dawn at the exact moment he said "looking at that makes me sick". I personally don't think it was by accident. Maybe he did it hoping FRE would do a video about it. You know he thinks any publicity is good publicity for him.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Why is dong watching their own vlog at the table? Can she not have a conversation with her own sister? Or does willy have her run vlogs 24-Hour a day to up those views?
Orand willy 2 sundaes with 3 scoops each is the same as getting 6 scopes. At least the other Will had the sense to not eat from a herpes sundae.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Few observations......

1. Dong's hair looks pretty decent. I wish she had someone that helped her everyday with her hair and hygiene/self-care.
2. Denise looked PISSED at dinner when Will was showing off the banana splits.
3. Will #2 and Denise both looked irritated at the end of that video
4. Did anyone else think it was very telling of Donger's mentality when she was talking about both the spider and the monster hands they were both for "Halloween" - sort of like a child that is thinking about the next big "kid" holiday coming up in the year - and Halloween is next.

Also.....Will at the dam talking about the "PAM-oramic views" - I said to my husband that right there is parody material. As he announces "PAM-oramic, fill the screen with Pam Andersons, Pam Dawbers, and Pam cooking spray.

Also.......we need a new thread before the live tonight :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Why is dong watching their own vlog at the table? Can she not have a conversation with her own sister? Or does willy have her run vlogs 24-Hour a day to up those views?
Orand willy 2 sundaes with 3 scoops each is the same as getting 6 scopes. At least the other Will had the sense to not eat from a herpes sundae.
I remember him saying in the past that he would leave his channel playing in cabins when they stayed in them to get views and advertise for the next people to come there. So I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re constantly playing their own videos. That could also be why they say they don’t watch tv anymore, because their tv’s are being used for the view count.

• Wow
  • Sick
I remember him saying in the past that he would leave his channel playing in cabins when they stayed in them to get views and advertise for the next people to come there. So I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re constantly playing their own videos. That could also be why they say they don’t watch tv anymore, because their tv’s are being used for the view count.
I will say if you watch your own videos and click on an ad to try to get that revenue, YouTube will demonetize you for that so he cannot be clicking on his own ads
---
Hmmm if she’s just letting the ads play all the way through it may not trigger YouTube the same as clicking on the ad. They are definitely trying to cheat the system

Last edited:
I will say if you watch your own videos and click on an ad to try to get that revenue, YouTube will demonetize you for that so he cannot be clicking on his own ads
---
Hmmm if she’s just letting the ads play all the way through it may not trigger YouTube the same as clicking on the ad. They are definitely trying to cheat the system
Honest question......if she is logged into her "What About Dawn" youtube account and is watching YITS on her phone - would Youtube catch that anything wrong is going?

Reactions: 7
Honest question......if she is logged into her "What About Dawn" youtube account and is watching YITS on her phone - would Youtube catch that anything wrong is going?
If the channel is linked with YITS it should catch it, but perhaps it isn’t . This makes sense of why she’s always watching her phone when they go out to eat somewhere they’re definitely trying to cheat the system.

• Angry
Just in time for the livestream:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.