Yankee in the South #20 "Dawn's done!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny he can't even give the full address.....half asked as always.
---

I want Denise to tell dong to pack her tit and take her back to MI.
Can you imagine the sob story grifting Sunday night livestream we would get if dong packed her tit and went home with Denise? She's gone, dong is gone, oh no, what am I gonna do...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has already been mentioned.

Does anyone else get creep vibes of Will flirting with Denise? It is so heavy and obvious in his voice.

If anyone here thinks Willy hasn't jerked it thinking about Dong and Denise at the same time I have a bridge I would like to sell you.
You might be on to something... I don't know. They seem "close" as in-laws. 😳

Screenshot_20230603_151430_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230603_151336_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Her hair looks nice but that cold sore is a huge scab now. They should have put some makeup on it to cover it up 🤢

1685821080614.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure how to feel about her hair in this photo. It’s almost like a wig. But it IS an improvement!View attachment 2215141
It looks so crispy.....C- for effort.
---
You might be on to something... I don't know. They seem "close" as in-laws. 😳

View attachment 2215256View attachment 2215260
Oh hell no....that's way to close and creepy for me.
---
Her hair looks nice but that cold sore is a huge scab now. They should have put some makeup on it to cover it up 🤢

View attachment 2215274
The amount of scabs she has had is disturbing. Was this one also from hot wax? Did she wear out a spot from sucking her thumb? Did she fall face first off her bike? Has her junk diet caused he skin to break down? 😳 A little cover up goes along way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
You know what's really starting to drive me nuts about this numb nuts?
Does anyone notice that he starts almost every sentence with "Of Course" ?
Stupido, you only start a sentence with "Of Course" when you follow it up with a statement that is universally knowen.
An example: "Of Course, Will and Dawn are moronic, arrogant, disgusting fat asses."
It's because Will has nothing new to say. He's all out of ideas and he knows it. Rather than digging deeper, coming up with new ideas or new ways to show something, he just says, "Of course...' like it gives him a pass to be lazy. I love how a old balloon building is "history".

I am happy for Denise's daughter. I'm glad at least one person in that family got an education. Hopefully she can be a plant manager, marketing expert, stock market genius and be a multi millionaire by the time she's 36 just like her uncle Will! Maybe someday she'll even buy a dragster!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BTW, going to a graduation ceremony, for Will, is work.

On Sunday's livestream he's going to say that they have been busy with family, graduation, making videos. He's been so busy.

For most people, graduation and family time happens away from work. Not Will. His life is so lazy that he considers that work.

When he talks about how busy he's been, he's going to equate family to work.

Reactions: 13
Her hair CAN look decent.
View attachment 2215136
It looks so much better straightened but the color is still brassy , same with the sister. They both looked better auburn/brunette
---
Are those legs coming out from the bottom of Denise's dress?
I believe that’s lymphedema?
---
It looks so crispy.....C- for effort.
---

Oh hell no....that's way to close and creepy for me.
---

The amount of scabs she has had is disturbing. Was this one also from hot wax? Did she wear out a spot from sucking her thumb? Did she fall face first off her bike? Has her junk diet caused he skin to break down? 😳 A little cover up goes along way.
Could she have herpes virus?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hey Will. See how easy it is to do a meet up? It’s not the scary logistical nightmare you want people to believe it is. You’re just a fat lazy cow who can’t be bothered.

IMG_7355.jpeg

• Sick
Yankee in the South #21 "New change purse but still no sense"

• Haha
Free Willy do you ever tell the truth? If you are allergic to shellfish, how can you eat the Old Mill corn chowder? It has clam juice in it! 🤨

1685881784181.png

• Haha
YITS #21 YITS grifts from the disabled
Free Willy do you ever tell the truth? If you are allergic to shellfish, how can you eat the Old Mill corn chowder? It has clam juice in it! 🤨

View attachment 2216612
This is one of my favorite lies of Wills. My favorite lie of Dongs is that she doesn’t like bread but has large portions of it at every meal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Well to be honest he said he can eat a little bit without a problem 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🩳🔥
They're both children with juvenile fast-food palates. When they think a certain food is "icky" they will just say they're allergic to it so that nobody questions their immature eating habits. Will hates seafood, so he claims to be allergic to shellfish. We've seen him eat shrimp no problem though, even though he claims he's allergic. Total BS. Still have never seen him even try any fish though when the Smoky's has such amazing fresh trout available. Dong also does the same thing. She hates pineapple, so she just says she's "allergic" to it. We've seen her eat it in videos though just fine. It's all lies as usual with these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yankee in the South #21: Crusty Lips, Cheap Cruise Ships, Blown-Out Flips and "Chips and Dip"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does Dawn have the Target logo below her nose?

Dawn watching videos at the table like a toddler.

Leave it to Will to think that one six-scoop ice cream sundae is bigger than two three-scoop sundaes. Will thinks that a foot-long chili cheese dog, fries and a sundae is a diet.

He also thinks walking around The Island is cardio.

Will just shows the same ol stuff over and over again.

What a bizarre ending. Will singing and Denise making faces. I wonder why? I wonder if there's a reason for their bizarre behavior? It was daytime at the dam, then the video cut and it was sunset at Mel's Diner. They ate a lot and acted weird. I wonder what they did for several hours in between the dam and dinner? What activity makes people act weird and eat too much? Hmmmmmm...

• Haha
So when he pans the camera over to Dawn at the 12:20 mark when he says "It's confusing just looking at it and it's making me sick just looking at it",
was that intentional? I honestly think he knew exactly what he was dong when he panned to her and said that.

1685903715791.png

---

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Free Willy entertaining the guests with more free damn dam tours and damn dam stores :sick:
Then the cheapass takes them to the cheapest diner in town that's just one step above Waffle House.
The world trayvelling and cruise bills are piling up now, huh Willy? Alaska won't even be mentioned again.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.