Yankee in the South #20 "Dawn's done!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Denise looks like the woman in Accounts Payable that flirts with the IT guy when he comes to fix her computer ... three times a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone watch ‘hi it’s Dawn’ live on the ‘what about dawn’ channel? I haven’t watched it all cause it’s over 2 hours but It was the first time I met Denise. It’s 3 years old but it’s so awkward it’s funny!

Reactions: 9
"He probably got that poor dude who's banging Denise to pay for the permit.".... OMFG I about spit out my food when I read this! 😂😂😂
---
This entire vlog was completely idiotic and unnecessary. The Old Mill has been covered numerous times before. Hillbilly from the North aka the other Will looks like he is already tired of fat dummy Will. Just hang out with them off camera and leave the camera home. You don't have to film everything. If I were the other Will I would tell fat dummy Will to please stop referring to me as the other Will or I am going to shove that camera up your fat bleeping hemorrhoid encrusted ass sideways.
I assume showing them all the sites in PF is just a distraction from what's to come. Staying a week in their tit box will be enough to make anyone escape back to MI. I can't imagine staying at their house with no safe entry point, asylum white walls, no food in the fridge and no TV to distract you from the insanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else want Denise and "Other" Will to overthrow Dong and Will and take over the YITS channel???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Evolution of Dawn. This is sad, only 3 years in between these pictures. This is all coming from a fast food lifestyle. Dawn looked Vibrant with pretty hair and skin in the first picture. The second picture shows the outcome of their lifestyle. Aged significantly, the hair is horrendous and a horrible color, and even her facial complexion is off. I know you both read here. If you want to get back to the old Dawn, make time for yourself and duck the eating vlogs. Eat healthy and exercise. Start walking and drink Only water.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The other Will doing his old lady personation showed more talent and creativity than Will Grace has ever shown in his life.

It drives me crazy when YITS says they are silly when they actually don't do anything intentionally funny ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Evolution of Dawn. This is sad, only 3 years in between these pictures. This is all coming from a fast food lifestyle. Dawn looked Vibrant with pretty hair and skin in the first picture. The second picture shows the outcome of their lifestyle. Aged significantly, the hair is horrendous and a horrible color, and even her facial complexion is off. I know you both read here. If you want to get back to the old Dawn, make time for yourself and duck the eating vlogs. Eat healthy and exercise. Start walking and drink Only water.
I saw a 3 year old video recently and she was very animated and normal. Just that little bit made her cuter. I feel bad that something changed in that short amount of time.

Reactions: 10
The other Will doing his old lady personation showed more talent and creativity than Will Grace has ever shown in his life.

It drives me crazy when YITS says they are silly when they actually don't do anything intentionally funny ever.
Willy just isn't naturally a funny guy. And when he tries to be funny, he overdoes it so much that it immediately comes across as contrived and cringe. ie: just watch how he over-acts in front of Adam. Such a lamer try-hard fake personality, because Will has NO personality. Will's only entertaining value is in him being the bumbling idiot he really is. You saw that in the old videos when he was a stooge. When he used to honestly say tit like Carneeos and Furmingos and Chagganooga it was laughable and entertaining to see such a numbskull dumbass buffoon on Youtube. But now that he reads here, he tries desperately to correct and edit out all his mistakes...and that makes him just plain boring and unwatchable now. Kinda ironic, but we're the ones who ruined him. :D
---
Wow Dawn looks like Dawn's grandmother now. It's almost like Willy molded her to look like Mama Sidelines. Will is really trying to be his father. Yeeeick..so creepy! So strange, that physically Dawn aged 30 years in just 3 years, yet still acts like a toddler. No mental growth, just decline.
---
I see willy is pulling the same bs on Denise and the other will as he does with dong. We'll look at this stuff from the outside and see all the attractions, and then next time we visit we will actually do some things.
Free Willy - "Hey Denise and The Other Will, I'm gonna point out all the area attractions to you with my sausage finger but we're just gonna drive past everything. Ya gotta leave everything for next time, ya know-en! Unless of course The Other Will wants to pay for all of us to do something and what not."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You know what's really starting to drive me nuts about this numb nuts?
Does anyone notice that he starts almost every sentence with "Of Course" ?
Stupido, you only start a sentence with "Of Course" when you follow it up with a statement that is universally knowen.
An example: "Of Course, Will and Dawn are moronic, arrogant, disgusting fat asses."

• Haha
  • Heart
You know what's really starting to drive me nuts about this numb nuts?
Does anyone notice that he starts almost every sentence with "Of Course" ?
Stupido, you only start a sentence with "Of Course" when you follow it up with a statement that is universally knowen.
An example: "Of Course, Will and Dawn are moronic, arrogant, disgusting fat asses."
It bothers me more that he leaves off the of and only says course every other sentence. Like “Course everybody knows the ducks hang out behind Food City.” “Course ya gotta get gas at the Weigels on Dolly Pardon Parkway.” “Course it’s not a Rod Run til ya see ya know and yaas… but…”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure if this has already been mentioned.

Does anyone else get creep vibes of Will flirting with Denise? It is so heavy and obvious in his voice.

If anyone here thinks Willy hasn't jerked it thinking about Dong and Denise at the same time I have a bridge I would like to sell you.

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m not sure how to feel about her hair in this photo. It’s almost like a wig. But it IS an improvement!
IMG_8738.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Not sure if this has already been mentioned.

Does anyone else get creep vibes of Will flirting with Denise? It is so heavy and obvious in his voice.

If anyone here thinks Willy hasn't jerked it thinking about Dong and Denise at the same time I have a bridge I would like to sell you.
I have definitely always thought he flirted hard with her, and she always seems receptive of it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.