Yankee in the South #21 Golden Corral on the High Seas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Where's My Postcard? for the title.

It's YITS "FIRST-TIME on MSC CRUISE'S" (Will's spelling)

Why is there an apostrophe? Why is there a dash in "FIRST-TIME"? Because Will had some college, manage a factory and is a Wall Street genius. That's why!

Had you asked me a month ago, gentle reader, I would have told you that I was excited for YITS to go on their first cruise. Here we are now and I can say that we have reached the point where YITS has made their gluttony and stupidity boring. They don't do anything. They just lie and say that they do.

The big trip was for Dawn's birthday. She's this many years old! Dawn said she was 50 so many times, Molly Shannon told her to tone it down.

Hey, look! It's the clear bridge at the back of the ship!

The only thing I learned is why MSC Cruises are so cheap: they scrimp on the quality of the food. Because we saw it every day. Will showed us the buffet every morning, noon, and night. We saw literally the same items that were just stored in the fridge or turned into stew, casserole or salad. MSC recycles everything.

You know it's low rent when parking costs as much as the cruise.

Of course Will and Dawn ate fruit. Nevermind that we saw Will pile his first plate with bacon, ham, sausage and prosciutto (which he called pesceda for some reason). Let's have a moment of silence for the several pigs who gave their lives for Will's cruise. They are the true heroes.

We all know Will went back for seconds and thirds. He just didn't show it on video.

Hey, look! It's the clear bridge at back of the ship!

If you watch YITS, you know Will brags, especially about all of the 'research' he does. He did so much research they were late for dinner the first night because they didn't know where to go. He also missed the show the first night. When people first get on a cruise ship they do two things: go to the buffet and tour ship. They claim that they explored the ship, but this is proof that they just ate and laid around their stateroom. Just like at home. Dawn even said that they went to the buffet because it was closer. They preferred the buffet because they don't have wait for courses and the portions are much bigger.

Will and Dawn went to the MSC private island. Mr Research booked a tour of the "lighthouse" on the island. It's not a real lighthouse. They paid money to walk up a staircase in a mesh tower. Will obviously didn't know that it's not a real lighthouse. The lighthouse isn't bright and neither is Will.

The asshole also held the camera while pretending to sleep. You're on a $400 cruise. Slow your roll, Mr. Rockefeller.

You know Will and Dawn don't drink. If you don't know that, just wait they'll tell you. Speaking of telling you, did you know that they got the drink package? They only mentioned that like five times in every video. You know what that means? FREE SLURPEES! Thousands of calories in blended sugar drinks.They could have just saved money and gone to 7-11.

Wait! YITS did end up going to 7-11 in Cozumel. If you are going to go to a mini-mart in Mexico, at least go to an Oxo. But that's not familiar to Will. They bought Squirt, Fresca and lemon lime soda and a PIN! Gotta have a pin for Will's...er...I mean Dawn's board. It's totally Dawn's pin board. She doesn't buy pins or choose the pins but it's totally Dawn's board. Just like how Dawn wanted to tour an aircraft carrier. That's our Will. Always giving.

Mr Research also paid for an excursion for Nassau. Who pays for an excursion to Nassau? You can see it in like 45 minutes. Mr Research strikes again!

Will and Dawn met friends on the cruise. Granted, they never named them and were very vague about it. Someone working on the cruise apparently told Will that he learned English watching YITS. If you go on MSC, look for the crew member who says "knowen" , "ideals", "uh-ventures" and never finishes sentences. Yeah....

Will claims that they were up at 6 a.m. every day. Yet, in his own video, he says that everyone else was already off the ship in Cozumel by the time they got up. Of course, his stans believe him. To me, it's just more proof that they just sit around their house and do the bare minimum. Well, I'm depressed for humanity.

After years of longing for snorkeling, YITS got to do it again. If you call Dawn needing assistance and holding onto to a life rope for dear life, then I'd say it was a success. Think about that. Every day, these tour boats bring out herds of fat, American tourists to snorkel and it was too much for Will and Dawn.

At the end of the cruise, Will and Dawn went to their favorite places in the ship. The number one place? Hey, look! It's the clear bridge at the back of the ship!

They literally did nothing: no trivia, no classes, no BINGO, no activities. They didn't even see the sport court until the last day of the cruise. That's because Will and Dawn did two things on the ship: they sat and they ate.

After the cruise, Will and Dawn went to Orlando! Because THAT hasn't been vlogged before.

Will booked a $94 a night time share he called a "road mansion". What does it say about their house that a $94 timeshare is nicer than their home? The timeshare doesn't have a dilapidated deck and a broken down pickup out front and someone mows the lawn.

They went down a waterslide for children. Dawn got turned around and went crashing into the water face down. She's like a baby manatee.

It wouldn't be Will's Florida without seeing gators. What is it about Will and gators? Oh, yeah. Gator attractions are cheap.

They also went to Dis-uh-ney Springs. Why? Because it's cheap!

They went to one Universal Orlando park. Why? Because one is the cheapest.

I'm detecting a theme here...

Will and Dawn went to Universal Orlando. They rode ET several times and The Mummy. Because of nostalgia. They did little else because it wasn't familiar. They pretended to ride Gringott's, but they sure didn't describe it accurately. I imagine the messages from the holy rollers about Harry Potter were fun. Smallicus Mindium!

Back in the Smokies, Will and Dawn sat around for a week doing nothing. Because going on a cruise is working for YITS.

Dawn got a new electric bike - sent to them like a year ago. I'm not saying it was a long time ago, but the marketing mentions, "Mr Edison's new discovery! I thought Will didn't want to do endorsements? They rode two whole miles!

Denise, her boyfriend Will and her bag of pharmaceuticals came to the Smokies. I look forward to Will saying how much they have been working. Doing more than sitting around the house is work.

That's where we are, gentle reader. Will and Dawn have eaten themselves to the point where they can barely maintain the channel. It's amazing how their holy rollers don't lecture them about the sin of gluttony.

They definitely have the cruise bug. Will says they are going to cruise Alaska and Europe. Where does the money come from? No idea. I look forward to more buffets and...

Hey, look! It's a clear bridge at the back of the ship!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'll be in the Smokies June 21st through 25th. Hopefully I can spot the "yeller" Jeep and a glimpse of our favorite Smokies bloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there no livestream tonight? I don't see any announcement. Will's social media guy needs to get on it!

Will and Dawn are sooooo busy with family. That's hard work. Chances are they are enjoying Denise's special stash.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will is soooo busy. He has such little respect for his audience, he announced it at the last minute. What an ass.

Watching AIOT. He uses Streamyard, shows picture slides and has a plan for his livestreams. He doesn't just babble and sing Happy birthday. What a concept!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just checked out AIOT’s live and it’s so nice. Their whole set up is super professional and they actually are knowledgeable.

• Heart
I always wondered what it would be like if someone normal tried to vlog the Smokies. AIOT is professional and the live stream is very informative. No wonder ol' Willie is trying to become a general travel channel.
---
The beard business must be slow. That slob "Joshie-poo" just commented and gave 5 dollars to AIOT. Says he has a new BBQ channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks to @Where's My Postcard? for the title.

It's YITS "FIRST-TIME on MSC CRUISE'S" (Will's spelling)

Why is there an apostrophe? Why is there a dash in "FIRST-TIME"? Because Will had some college, manage a factory and is a Wall Street genius. That's why!

Had you asked me a month ago, gentle reader, I would have told you that I was excited for YITS to go on their first cruise. Here we are now and I can say that we have reached the point where YITS has made their gluttony and stupidity boring. They don't do anything. They just lie and say that they do.

The big trip was for Dawn's birthday. She's this many years old! Dawn said she was 50 so many times, Molly Shannon told her to tone it down.

The only thing I learned is why MSC Cruises are so cheap: they scrimp on the quality of the food. Because we saw it every day. Will showed us the buffet every morning, noon, and night. We saw literally the same items that were just stored in the fridge or turned into stew, casserole or salad. MSC recycles everything.

You know it's low rent when parking costs as much as the cruise.

Of course Will and Dawn ate fruit. Nevermind that we saw Will pile his first plate with bacon, ham, sausage and prosciutto (which he called pesceda for some reason). Let's have a moment of silence for the several pigs who gave their lives for Will's cruise. They are the true heroes.

We all know Will went back for seconds and thirds. He just didn't show it on video.

Hey, look! It's the clear bridge at back of the ship!

If you watch YITS, you know Will brags, especially about all of the 'research' he does. He did so much research they were late for dinner the first night because they didn't know where to go. He also missed the show the first night. When people first get on a cruise ship they do two things: go to the buffet and tour ship. They claim that they explored the ship, but this is proof that they just ate and laid around their stateroom. Just like at home. Dawn even said that they went to the buffet because it was closer. They preferred the buffet because they don't have wait for courses and the portions are much bigger.

Will and Dawn went to the MSC private island. Mr Research booked a tour of the "lighthouse" on the island. It's not a real lighthouse. They paid money to walk up a staircase in a mesh tower. Will obviously didn't know that it's not a real lighthouse. The lighthouse isn't bright and neither is Will.

The asshole also held the camera while pretending to sleep. You're on a $400 cruise. Slow your roll, Mr. Rockefeller.

You know Will and Dawn don't drink. If you don't know that, just wait they'll tell you. Speaking of telling you, did you know that they got the drink package? They only mentioned that like five times in every video. You know what that means? FREE SLURPEES! Thousands of calories in blended sugar drinks.They could have just saved money and gone to 7-11.

Wait! YITS did end up going to 7-11 in Cozumel. If you are going to go to a mini-mart in Mexico, at least go to an Oxo. But that's not familiar to Will. They bought Squirt, Fresca and lemon lime soda and a PIN! Gotta have a pin for Will's...er...I mean Dawn's board. It's totally Dawn's pin board. She doesn't buy pins or choose the pins but it's totally Dawn's board. Just like how Dawn wanted to tour an aircraft carrier. That's our Will. Always giving.

Mr Research also paid for an excursion for Nassau. Who pays for an excursion to Nassau? You can see it in like 45 minutes. Mr Research strikes again!

Will and Dawn met friends on the cruise. Granted, they never named them and were very vague about it. Someone working on the cruise apparently told Will that he learned English watching YITS. If you go on MSC, look for the crew member who says "knowen" , "ideals", "uh-ventures" and never finishes sentences. Yeah....

Will claims that they were up at 6 a.m. every day. Yet, in his own video, he says that everyone else was already off the ship in Cozumel by the time they got up. Of course, his stans believe him. To me, it's just more proof that they just sit around their house and do the bare minimum. Well, I'm depressed for humanity.

After years of longing for snorkeling, YITS got to do it again. If you call Dawn needing assistance and holding onto to a life rope for dear life, then I'd say it was a success. Think about that. Every day, these tour boats bring out herds of fat, American tourists to snorkel and it was too much for Will and Dawn.

At the end of the cruise, Will and Dawn went to their favorite places in the ship. The number one place? Hey, look! It's the clear bridge at the back of the ship!

They literally did nothing: no trivia, no classes, no BINGO, no activities. They didn't even see the sport court until the last day of the cruise. That's because Will and Dawn did two things on the ship: they sat and they ate.

After the cruise, Will and Dawn went to Orlando! Because THAT hasn't been vlogged before.

Will booked a $94 a night time share he called a "road mansion". What does it say about their house that a $94 timeshare is nicer than their home? The timeshare doesn't have a dilapidated deck and a broken down pickup out front and someone mows the lawn.

They went down a waterslide for children. Dawn got turned around and went crashing into the water face down. She's like a baby manatee.

It wouldn't be Will's Florida without seeing gators. What is it about Will and gators? Oh, yeah. Gator attractions are cheap.

They also went to Dis-uh-ney Springs. Why? Because it's cheap!

They went to one Universal Orlando park. Why? Because one is the cheapest.

I'm detecting a theme here...

Will and Dawn went to Universal Orlando. They rode ET several times and The Mummy. Because of nostalgia. They did little else because it wasn't familiar. They pretended to ride Gringott's, but they sure didn't describe it accurately. I imagine the messages from the holy rollers about Harry Potter were fun. Smallicus Mindium!

Back in the Smokies, Will and Dawn sat around for a week doing nothing. Because going on a cruise is working for YITS.

Dawn got a new electric bike - sent to them like a year ago. I'm not saying it was a long time ago, but the marketing mentions, "Mr Edison's new discovery! I thought Will didn't want to do endorsements? They rode two whole miles!

Denise, her boyfriend Will and her bag of pharmaceuticals came to the Smokies. I look forward to Will saying how much they have been working. Doing more than sitting around the house is work.

That's where we are, gentle reader. Will and Dawn have eaten themselves to the point where they can barely maintain the channel. It's amazing how their holy rollers don't lecture them about the sin of gluttony.

They definitely have the cruise bug. Will says they are going to cruise Alaska and Europe. Where does the money come from? No idea. I look forward to more buffets and...

Hey, look! It's a clear bridge at the back of the ship!
Recap genius!
---
I'll be in the Smokies June 21st through 25th. Hopefully I can spot the "yeller" Jeep and a glimpse of our favorite Smokies bloggers.
Just have a supply of rubber ducks and penny candy and make a trail and she will find you.

• Haha
  • Heart
What's wrong with AIOT? They are just talking about The Smoky Mountains and giving informative, concise advice.

They aren't just talking about themselves and bragging about all the travel they do and plans that will never come to fruition.

I'll bet AIOT even uses sunscreen!
---
AIOT said they want to go to the Creation Museum. Disappointing, but not surprised by Ned Flanders of The Smokies.

Oh, no! Timothy Farmer is in the AIOT chat!! It's a dark day in YITS-tory. June 4, 2023. The day they lost Timothy Farmer.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
What's wrong with AIOT? They are just talking about The Smoky Mountains and giving informative, concise advice.

They aren't just talking about themselves and bragging about all the travel they do and plans that will never come to fruition.

I'll bet AIOT even uses sunscreen!
---
AIOT said they want to go to the Creation Museum. Disappointing, but not surprised by Ned Flanders of The Smokies.

Oh, no! Timothy Farmer is in the AIOT chat!! It's a dark day in YITS-tory. June 4, 2023. The day they lost Timothy Farmer.
I just saw TF in their chat....Timothy is a fine young man. Wonder if he will start asking willy what AIOT is doing instead of CATS?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't agree with Ned Flanders Ryan (but I respect his right to live and worship as he sees fit), but he has given more information in one livestream than YITS has done in seven years. That's not even a joke.

There are so many comments on the latest video telling Dawn that her hair looks nice. When do we think it's going to go back to being her typical rat's nest? There's no way she can manage a flat iron on her own (hell, she can't even manage to get a fork in her mouth half the time) and there's no way CheapskateWilly is going to spend any money to get her a deep conditioning, a decent haircut and a dye job.

far too many times Denise looked like she wanted to choke Will. And what was with the matching sausage dresses??? This picture sums up her mood. Hey girl, the 70s called. Rod Stewart wants his hair back.
It’s apparent she wants to look like her sister. Denise also has bad hair coloring. However, Dawns does look so much nicer straightened. It only takes a few minutes to make such a difference.
I absolutely think Will said that and focused on Dawn on purpose. He uses her as a punching bag and a joke to get views and I agree he wants FRE to do something with that. Any publicity is good even if it’s bad, right Will? 😡
---
You shouldn’t put the dates down he’ll just stay in his house during those dates… not that staying in his house is out of character anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
There are so many comments on the latest video telling Dawn that her hair looks nice. When do we think it's going to go back to being her typical rat's nest? There's no way she can manage a flat iron on her own (hell, she can't even manage to get a fork in her mouth half the time) and there's no way CheapskateWilly is going to spend any money to get her a deep conditioning, a decent haircut and a dye job.
Until she washes it the first time. I’m sure she does not understand she needs to be using decent shampoo and conditioner once it’s had fresh color…

@Its Got Flavur bravo that was the most epic and hilarious recap. I just read the whole thing out loud to my husband while we’re driving home.
👏🏻👏🏻 that was an awesome recap.
Why is she wearing those dresses that shows every fat roll. As for the hair, it will be a rats nest again shortly. You know she has to keep watching for negative comments so they can be deleted so maybe that was the need for scrolling the phone.
AIOT is so professional and right to the point. When they did the video for the daughter’s birthday the kitchen in the basement was shown. OMG! It was beautiful and it was in the basement.
I’m going to guess this weeks videos will be all 4 of them waddling around to places that has been shown a dozen + times.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.