Yankee in the South #19 Will Works the Pole for Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dumbshit didn't know that Universal Parks were expensive? What do you want to bet that Will didn't know that there are two separate parks with separate gates? He probably saw the cheapest price and thought he was getting a deal. Mr Research strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish someone would ask Will if he liked a part of the new coaster that doesn't exist for him to say he loved it and to get called out on faking riding the ride.
Somebody did that. They asked him about the non existent "double S" curve and he proceded to ramble on and talk bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn't it amazing that Will can remember the details on "The Mummy" ride, but Big Bear Mountain was too exciting to remember details? What a liar.

Mr Research didn't know that there were two Universal Orlando parks? Shocker
It was either a 2nd park ticket or a popcorn bucket 🤭

• Haha
He even compared it too Slinky Dog Dash at Disney Hollywood studios. That's odd Will, that's EXACTLY how AIOT described it. Don't remember the coaster, what?!
How can he compare it, if he didn't even ride Slinky Dog either. Hog wash!
Just more proof that Willy watches AIOT for his Smoky's area information, just like everyone else does now too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did he really say that new ride was like Slinky Dog? Because, correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think they went to Hollywood Studios when they were at Disney, which is where Slinky Dog is. So, yeah, I guess they are a lot alike in the sense that they are both rides you have never been on.
I said here that it was just another lame Slinky Dog, and AIOT compared it similarly. Willy doesn't know tit about any coasters. He reads here and watches AOIT to get information because he's too fat to ride any of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m wondering who the YouTuber was that they met up with, that he said he can’t say till the video comes out. I really don’t think he went to Disney. I’m wondering if he met up with Adam or PMM at Universal ?

Reactions: 7
I’m wondering who the YouTuber was that they met up with, that he said he can’t say till the video comes out. I really don’t think he went to Disney. I’m wondering if he met up with Adam or PMM at Universal ?
He said it was "no one big" or something like that, so I feel like it wasn't Adam or PMM. He also specified that it wasn't the Trackers. I don't know how he would have recognized anyone else since he doesn't watch Youtube often! 🤔

• Haha
Adam is banned from Universal Orlando so definitely not him.

Maybe Rix Flix. I don’t watch him but I believe he vlogs mostly from Universal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Will now the coaster expert. Hey Will Intamin, RMC and B&M are far better coaster manufacturers then Vekoma.
I’m sorry, but Will is actually correct here. Vekoma may not have been so great in the past, but that’s not the case now. Rides like F.L.Y. and GOTG : Cosmic Rewind are as good as anything out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Here it is!

A fresh, thread ready for the cheapest cruise on the high Seas'!

All aboard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.