Yankee in the South #19 Will Works the Pole for Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Joe Dirt!! Somebody that isn't blocked has to ask if Dong has had anymore seizures.

Reactions: 8
I see Rhonda Skipper gifted them with some Texas Roadhouse grift cards !!! Will is tearing up with meat sweats for the prime rib!!! Why the f is she Still getting birthday cards???

• Sad
  • Sick
Rhonda Skipper wasting her money on these two buffoons! What a damn idiot. Of course it's to Willy's favorite place Texas Roadhouse.
R (36).gif

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Sad
That infuriates me also when they say the 2 lazy fuckers deserve a trip? 🤬
---
Is Willy wearing Dong’s gray Columbian hat ??
All of these vloggers claim they need and deserve the vacation they are on. Lazy f’ers have no idea what real work is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yankee in the South #20: Until Dawn, I never knew that I was into mentally challenged husky ladies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Dong Blocked me!!! I asked to please update us on her Dr visit and good Luck on both of your healthy journeys . Put down the fork and go out and walk. I was immediately blocked lol
Don’t forget to u subscribe, don’t give the hillbillies any extra subscriptions

• Haha
  • Heart
So now he went to some college? I thought he had 25 years of managing a factory? Did he go to the University of Brownsville Michigan? What a liar. Pick a lane, Will.

• Haha
I thought willy had talked about having a marketing degree previously? Tonight, he owned up and said he wished he would have gotten a degree. If he would knowen he was on youtube then he would have.

• Haha
Did he really say that new ride was like Slinky Dog? Because, correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think they went to Hollywood Studios when they were at Disney, which is where Slinky Dog is. So, yeah, I guess they are a lot alike in the sense that they are both rides you have never been on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So now he went to some college? I thought he had 25 years of managing a factory? Did he go to the University of Brownsville Michigan? What a liar. Pick a lane, Will.
He obviously went to night school after running the entire factory by himself everyday...bwahaha

• Haha
MSC is sending their info up to the headquarters since they are such big shots. Sure Jan 🤣
There's no way they'll ever arrange a YITS Monsters Of Fat Cruise. What a bleeping joke. He thinks he's a huge celebrity. Huge yes!! Celebrity, NO! Even if Willy could round up some stans that can afford to take the cruise, it would be no more than 5 people at the most, and 2 of those would be CATS. MSC sucks, but they aren't that desperate for a few more lard asses on their ships.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.