Yankee in the South #19 Will Works the Pole for Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Will wants to put the vintage map in an untouched place, he can just put it next to their electric bikes. They haven't been touched in over a year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Will talking about wanting Dollywood to get a giga-coaster like Carowinds. The same Carowinds that was closed down because of violent behavior while YITS was there? Dollywood is a family park. They don't want to attract crowds like Six Flags and Carowinds. Will is an idiot.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone hear him say Geo lost a lot of weight and hint they have something coming up like that 🤣🤣🤣. They will never go on a diet.

• Haha
Apparently Epcot is an enormous dark ride to Will because he doesn't know it's called Spaceship Earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Up next, Willy The Lyin' is planning a SpaceX Starship trip to Mars and what not. But don't get me wrong folks, it won't be until June 2023, of course after Bucee's and what have you opens, ya know.

Eutmo9GXAAMkhBn.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They didn't get Butter Beer because the dumbass most likely think it is alcoholic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn't it amazing that Will can remember the details on "The Mummy" ride, but Big Bear Mountain was too exciting to remember details? What a liar.

Mr Research didn't know that there were two Universal Orlando parks? Shocker

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When people on this board were first doubtful that YITS road Big Bear Mountain, I wasn't sure. Now, after hearing Will make excuses, saying that he doesn't remember it, I'm positive that they didn't fit and didn't ride it. It's not a thrilling ride. What a crock. I should never give that liar the benefit of the doubt again.
How could you even doubt it? The proof is right on Willy The Lyin's own tape. Donger couldn't even half-way sit down before he conveniently edited the video and cut it right off. Her Michelin Man waist rolls, hippo ass, and thunder thighs are wider than the seat pod and there was no way the bar would have been able to come down. She clearly couldn't even sit down, and then he didn't even bother getting on. He used her as the fat guinea pig to try first. They both did the walk of shame and then filmed their lying rambling fake reactions to the ride. Look at AIOT's video for comparison, he's even normal size and it was a snug fit sitting next to his small daughter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No way daddy grace rode The Mummy, his dad was 400 pounds or more. Also, if willy rode The Mummy they warn that a waist over 40 inch won't fit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.