Yankee in the South #19 Will Works the Pole for Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to the handsome, hilarious and intelligent @Its Got Flavur for the brilliant title. Oh, wait. That's me.

Sorry, I didn't have my "professional glasses" on. Do my sunglasses make me look like I should be on "A Bug's Life"? Perfect. You ready? Let's do this!
*sideways thumbs up*

As you may not know, Will and Dawn just got back from England and France. Well, not really. They actually got home on the 9th of March. They just want you to think that they just got back. We're almost in May.

In the nearly two months they have been home, they have taken us to get eye glasses (twice!), to various stores, Publix and all kinds of errands that they should have had time to do without dragging us along.

At one store, Will saw some English tea on a shelf. It reminded him of England. Why? He didn't have tea in England! You know what should remind him of England? McDonald's. Burger King. That's what he had in England.

Someone asked YITS if they were going to review the new gourmet pizza place that opened up in the Smokies (and AIOT already reviewed). Guess what? Will is taking a stand. It's $30 per person for AYCE pizza. Will won't pay that for lunch. The same Will who just the day before paid for a $72 lunch and then paid for a $59 lunch just days later. Will, a very principled person.

YITS also went to CRUMBL Cookie or "Cookie Crumble" as they called it. Yes, sponsors, you can have Will and Dawn mispronounce your business name. They paid $15 for four cookies. Have you ever had one? I took a bite of one. I now have diabetes. They had four. Dawn was happier eating "Cookie Crumble" than any moment in London or Paris.

Did I mention that Will and Dawn went to England and France? I did? Well, so did Will. Don't worry. He will again.

Aside from paying for expensive lunches and cookies (but not pizza!), Will took us on the very popular (meaning Will likes them) backroad uh-ventures! Not only did Will poorly read Civil War plaques, he took us off-roading. It was technically off the road, but it was just as flat and almost as smooth as any road. Will drove the Jeep up a rock that angled just a few degrees out of the ground. A toddler on a trike could traverse the same terrain. Will thought he was in a Jeep commercial.

He also mentioned that they just got back from England and France. In case you have forgotten in the last three minutes.

It's spring time that means it's time for one of 27 car celebrations in The Smokies! Is it the Jeep Invasion? Nope. Is it Mopar Madness? You wish! Is it Piece of Shits on Parade? Close. It's the Spring Rod Run!

It's that time again for old people on scooters, zero parking, spending hours in traffic and never moving in what amounts to a huge car dealership. Who benefits from The Rod Run except for maybe hotels? Seriously, I'd rather wash Will's underwear by hand than spend time in this geriatric cluster duck. It's a gigantic pain in the ass.

Will did his usual reading of the windshields and pretending that he's interested in buying an old vehicle that costs more than his house and he'd actually have to maintain (unlike his deck and his truck and his house and his face and his hair and...).

They did a couple of days "walking the strip", i.e. waddling about three blocks. Just when Dawn was done. She was sore, tired and she wasn't coming back. Who should roll into town? Adam the Woo, the source of every YITS fantasy. Adam, the giver of YITS boners and lady-boners alike. The one person Will and Dawn would leave the other for if he would only say yes.

Wouldn't you know it? Quicker than you can say, "Earthquake: The Ride", Will and Dawn were both dressed up in their Disney best, hoping that Adam would be their personal Ron Desantis and try to duck Disney.

For some reason, a modded school bus, short of course, had a child's spring animal to ride and a stripper pole. All it took was a small suggestion from Adam and Will was riding the animal back and forth like a bucking bronco. He then jumped to the stripper pole like he was in 'Flashdance'. He's a maniac, maniac in the bus!

Bless ATW, but he was clearly clowning on Will. Adam is like God to vloggers. He's very gentle with them and generous with his time. They also talked about beads and Mardi Gras. The less said the better.

Anakeesta had a media day. AIOT focused on what's new. Will showed the same old tit and did the same tired bit of Dawn "shaking foot bridges" and Will pretending to be scared. The bridges are like a foot off the ground. You can see children playing on them in the background.

Did I mention that YITS went to London and Paris? Apparently it means that Will and Dawn are now international travelers. Will says they are going to do more lifestyle vlogs (i.e. more errands) and more backroads in between international travel.

As I am typing this, there's speculation that Will and Dawn are preparing for an MSC Cruise. It's cheap, it's easy and it's cheap. Happy 50th birthday, Dawn! Here's a $250 cruise! That's like $3 a year!

Last month I said Will was burned out. He admitted it on a recent livestream. Will, you're not supposed to say the quiet part loud. It goes to show how Will takes his audience for granted. He thinks they will follow YITS running errands, saying nothing on backroads and letting AIOT own The Smokies.

I think Will is tired, bored and lazy. He's going to try and pass off running errands as "content" and keep falling further and further behind. Meanwhile, AOIT is organized and energized.

YITS hadn't checked Facebook in months. Suddenly we have misspelled Facebook posts.

As we move into summer, I think Will is going to do more: more hiding out, more excuses, more boring backroads, more errands and more reminding us that they went to London and Paris.

TWO MONTHS AGO!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I firmly believe with the button down shirts and dumb bleeping hats Will is trying imitate Paging Mr Morrow on some level. He even pronuces "mow-en" like him. I think he's trying to be a hybrid ATW, JTCB, and PMM. I feel that he would have a million "subscribers" if he just went full muckbang. Will come on here and talk to us we could help you grow your channel. That is unless your too much of a pussy. Hell Jenna from Resort TV1 was in their tattle once

Reactions: 14
Great recap! I was behind a bit so I had to catch up on the two latest Gullet Masterpieces by Will and Dong. Enough with the damn shoving food in the mouth Will!! AIOT just did a very high quality video of the foods at the Dollywood ff festival and they did Not put the camera on them Chewing like a cow like Will does. They show the food and give an honest review. YITS channel now is nothing but a gluttonous food orgy-constant close ups of them shoving food in their mouths, nodding the head, then chewing more. It’s vile and disgusting. Get on your e-bikes, do some hiking, stop damn eating on camera all the time!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
AIOT’s latest Dollywood video is excellent. He puts Free Willy to shame. They have the money to try all the foods and review. Will and Dong are too broke for that.

• Heart
I am so glad AIOT put up their video before YITS. It is awesome. YITS has on YouTube you can find out all about them on YouTube, Instagram and Twitter. I came so close putting if you want the truth about them, go to Tattle Life 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Other than ice cream, taco bell and Adam the woo, does anything ever make Dawn happy? she is in a crappy mood all the time. no matter what they eat she isnt impressed so Will has to act over impressed. she is cranky when they have to walk around fun places. for being on a permeant vacation with ZERO responsibilities she sure the duck is miserable. i would be in a bad mood being with Will 24/7 but im also not a mindless toddler like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Comprehensive list of all things that make Toddler Dong happy (in no particular order):
  • SUGAR (candy, soda, ice cream, etc...)
  • Snoopy
  • Taco Bell
  • chicken put-pies that are flakey
  • sweet potatoes that gotta lotta flavor
  • fresh tomatoes
  • Adam The Woo
  • farts and poop jokes
  • M&M figurines
  • ugly-ass hats
  • Vera Bradley tit
  • Jabberjaw puzzle
  • bulldozing through maître d's
  • using pedal assist on her e-bike
  • not hiking
  • feeding ducks
  • doing laundry
  • walls without holes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Comprehensive list of things that make Toddler Dong happy:
  • Taco Bell
  • sweet potatoes that have a lotta flavor
  • fresh tomatoes
  • Adam The Woo
  • farts and poop jokes
  • ugly-ass hats
  • not hiking
  • doing laundry
  • walls without holes
She does really enjoy a poop reference, i forgot about that lol

• Haha
Comprehensive list of things that make Toddler Dong happy:
  • Taco Bell
  • sweet potatoes that have a lotta flavor
  • fresh tomatoes
  • Adam The Woo
  • farts and poop jokes
  • ugly-ass hats
  • not hiking
Club sandwiches
Screaming goat
Singing “Happy Birthday” to 437 stans every Sunday night
Saying “depends on what yer looking for” when someone asks her for a recommendation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really wonder about Dong’s parent. She really appears to never been taught basic manners when eating.

1682190439319.png

---
Club sandwiches
Screaming goat
Singing “Happy Birthday” to 437 stans every Sunday night
Saying “depends on what yer looking for” when someone asks her for a recommendation

She likes acting like a chicken and flapping her wings

1682191439880.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • jumping on swinging bridges
  • watching giant moths or spiders attack Will
  • club sandwidges
  • hating on every Cuban sandwidge the world has to offer
  • making Kraft macaroni & cheese
  • Hugh Jass sunglasses
  • screaming goat
  • singing “Happy Birthday/Anniversary” to 437 stans and their pets every Sunday night
  • saying “depends on what yer looking for” when someone asks her for a recommendation
  • acting like a chicken and flapping her wings
  • sideways thumbs-ups
  • Cocaine Bear
  • tearing open cards and envelopes to find CA$H and grift cards

Last edited:
  • Haha
7:14, in the Dollywood video, Will gets mad at Dawn for taking TWO bites before he can get any. Stop being so selfish Will.
---
10:57 To Will, you’re not her dad. To Dawn, you’re 50 he shouldn’t have to act like your dad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
In the new food festival video Will tells Dawn she has sauce on her lips and that they want to look presentable. When has he ever cared about the food and crumbs on her face?

• Wow
  • Haha
Will and Dawn rolled up to Dollywood at 3 p.m.? Why? Don't they get up at 5 a.m. or something? Were they lost on backroads? Did they need to go to LensCrafters?

We all know that the answer is that he's bored and puts in minimal effort. Will forgets that his stans love The Smokies. He's really risking alienating them.

Meanwhile, AIOT really captures the vibe of Dollywood and tried everything on the tasting menu.

Will is now promoting the YITS social media. He and Dawn better make sure their spell-check is on.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.