Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will had just said that if anyone wants to ask a question don't ask in a livestream, ask on social media or on vlog comments. Someone said they'd messaged him on FB a while ago and Will laughed sheepishly and said he doesn't check it anymore.
WTF are they going to talk/spew lies about then without people asking questions on the live. He was always asking for questions before. He's such an ass.

I sure hope they catch the guy that was spreading all the false rumors Will was talking about with the Jason Aldean place in Gatlinburg. If I had to bet it’s probably the same guy that falsely claimed the Apple Barn was closing.
Whenever another vlogger does a video on The Apple Barn, my husband and I look at each other and say, "I thought that place was closed." 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The end of the Rod Run livestream when they’re sat in the Jeep talking is hilarious. Dawn’s true colours show - she’s not the soft spoken doormat people think she is. She whacked Will’s back because he apparently had a bug on him and called him “Mustard Boy” when ranting about washing stains out of his shirts. Also, he must have had the car door ajar because when the inside light when off, Dawn shouted at him to get his foot inside the Jeep and close the door.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Will must have yelled at Dawn. It's the second Facebook post in a day.
Screenshot_20230417-183802.png

Did you know that they "seen" the Mona Lisa? It was a month and a half ago and they are just now getting around to posting it. How timely.

Grammar like that just screams "we are the experts" and builds confidence them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Holy tit!

In the latest video, Will has a gleam in his eyes as he recalls Adam the Woo feeding him cinnamon bread. You know he is thinking about the back of Adam's hand brushing his cheek. It's...uh... very telling.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Will must have yelled at Dawn. It's the second Facebook post in a day.
View attachment 2108623
Did you know that they "seen" the Mona Lisa? It was a month and a half ago and they are just now getting around to posting it. How timely.

Grammar like that just screams "we are the experts" and builds confidence them.
That is such a crappy picture

Reactions: 10
Holy tit!

In the latest video, Will has a gleam in his eyes as he recalls Adam the Woo feeding him cinnamon bread. You know he is thinking about the back of Adam's hand brushing his cheek. It's...uh... very telling.
I feel like sometimes…when the lights are off…Will calls Dawn ‘Adam’ …..
just a thought.
---
Will: “it’s a footlong!”
Dawn: takes a bite, pulls off a bite, takes another bite
Will: “save me some!!!!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Will I’m going to try to give you some perspective. During your livestream you said you don’t like putting videos out on Sundays but because Adam was in it, you felt like you needed to hurry up and put it out. My question is, why don’t you work hard to please the other 86.8K subscribers. Imagine how the channel could grow, if the quality of your content and the people that watch mattered as much to you as one man’s approval.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.