Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit!

In the latest video, Will has a gleam in his eyes as he recalls Adam the Woo feeding him cinnamon bread. You know he is thinking about the back of Adam's hand brushing his cheek. It's...uh... very telling.
The thirst is real with Willy!!! He wants to be famous like Adam. I swear they both have a crush on him.

Reactions: 14
I notice that Free Willy has increased his posting on Facebook and Instagram the past 2 days. Willy, you try all you want to keep with AIOT but he is crushing you. He will soon be the channel with the most subscribers in the smokies so get that thru your thick head !! Oh and they are legitimate subscribers. Half of yours are hate watchers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I notice that Free Willy has increased his posting on Facebook and Instagram the past 2 days. Willy, you try all you want to keep with AIOT but he is crushing you. He will soon be the channel with the most subscribers in the smokies so get that thru your thick head !! Oh and they are legitimate subscribers. Half of yours are hate watchers!!
I wonder what percentage of his "suscribers" followed during the fires and then never watched again and didn't unsubscribe?

• Heart
I see what narcissist Willy is doing. He’s not showing his chew anymore but now is focusing on Dong, knowing she has issues holding the food , plus he films her in every unattractive way possible.
Donger is merely a trained performance monkey to Willy The Organ Grinder. He makes her dance to earn his pennies.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 13
Mommy is relentless in defending her son. She makes him proud.
Mommy "doesn't see anyone giving them money"?????? Poor woman must be blind! Ever watch mail call on their Sunday livestreams? It's a grift fest. I can recall at least once in the past few weeks where Willy pulled a $20 bill out of a card - let alone all of the grift cards they rake in. But no one "gives them money". Right.

Um guys....I just googled "Yankee in the South" to see whatever else came up and this webpage popped up that I cannot even comprehend it's existence. Now I'm thinking Will has an alter ego : Joshua from Australia! Here's a few screenshots and the website..... I'll impatiently wait for your reviews! 🤣 https://www.workwithjoshua.com/yankee-in-the-south

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Um guys....I just googled "Yankee in the South" to see whatever else came up and this webpage popped up that I cannot even comprehend it's existence. Now I'm thinking Will has an alter ego : Joshua from Australia! Here's a few screenshots and the website..... I'll impatiently wait for your reviews! 🤣 https://www.workwithjoshua.com/yankee-in-the-south
Will used to claim to work on somebody’s website on the side. It appears you found that website. 😂

• Haha
Found this gem on Joshua's website...
"Many love them because:
➜ They are such a blessing to watch
➜ They have worked incredibly hard
➜ Their love for each other is real
➜ They’ll never become commercialized
And despite their riches, they’re so humble."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That is the funniest thing I’ve seen in awhile. I for one hope Willy gave him a boat load of cash to create that bullshit😂😂. All YITS talks about is his trolls! Every loving husband throws firecrackers at his wife. Why become commercialized when you can grift shut ins? Humble is the first word that comes to mind when I think of Will 🤣🤣. Omg… I could go on forever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I still can't get past the Net Worth. $1.2 million? Two cars? Um...he forgot to count the truck in the front yard with the bumper hanging off it. What about Will's dragster? Maybe it's worth $1.1 million?

$1.2 million? Is he using Australia dollars? Even cutting it in half would probably be too much.

• Haha
That is the funniest thing I’ve seen in awhile. I for one hope Willy gave him a boat load of cash to create that bullshit😂😂. All YITS talks about is his trolls! Every loving husband throws firecrackers at his wife. Why become commercialized when you can grift shut ins? Humble is the first word that comes to mind when I think of Will 🤣🤣. Omg… I could go on forever
Your comment just teed me up for something that bothers me every time he says it in a livestream, but it’s so random I never knew how to work it in. Any livestream where someone sends them something homemade, Will always says “that’s really cool, I couldn’t even make that.” Since when is Will’s inabilities the measure of somebody else’s talent? That one phrase alone is all I need to hear to know that humble doesn’t describe Will.

I still can't get past the Net Worth. $1.2 million? Two cars? Um...he forgot to count the truck in the front yard with the bumper hanging off it. What about Will's dragster? Maybe it's worth $1.1 million?

$1.2 million? Is he using Australia dollars? Even cutting it in half would probably be too much.
1.2 million....skittles, peeps, tacos, nose veins.....wtf.

• Haha
We just watched our first AIOT video. What a nice change to watch a Smoky Mountain vlogger who does research, gives clear & accurate information and puts out a high quality video. We watched the Freddy's Steakburger video and, in the editing process, he added in footage showing the menu on the app. So high tech! Will could never figure out how to create anything to even come close to AIOT's quality. Won't be long before Will is eating his dust!

• Heart
Yep, Willy is toast! I really enjoy AIOT’s videos. He does an awesome job and so informative.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I turned on CATS livestream. Chris said they still hang out with YITS just no videos. It is really sad they would still associate with 2 bumbs that treated them so poorly on NYE.

Reactions: 10
I turned on CATS livestream. Chris said they still hang out with YITS just no videos. It is really sad they would still associate with 2 bumbs that treated them so poorly on NYE.
Chris and Mindy are just too kind and don't wanna ruffle any feathers in the community. If Willy calls to meet them out for dinner, I think CATS is just being cordial to do so. I hope at least they're not still paying off cam for Willy the freeloader.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.