Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if anyone else caught it, but someone asked dong what her shirt said, and dong said, we taco bout Jesus, or whatever it says. Less than a minute later, dong read a question in the chat, what is her favorite scripture verse? And she looked at the shirt again, and says it does have 11 16 on it, or some numbers like that. Dong was thinking her shirt was a Bible verse!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not sure if anyone else caught it, but someone asked dong what her shirt said, and dong said, we taco bout Jesus, or whatever it says. Less than a minute later, dong read a question in the chat, what is her favorite scripture verse? And she looked at the shirt again, and says it does have 11 16 on it, or some numbers like that. Dong was thinking her shirt was a Bible verse!🤣
You must not know the Bible then. That taco bout Jesus scripture is in The Book of Queso: Verse Salsa12,13 and 17. In the name of Cilantro, Praise Be

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And it’s not like he can’t get MM in Orlando. Why not try something different that you can’t get at home?
Big Daddy's pizza is the best pizza in the Smokey's we eat it everytime we go. Just wanted to toss that out there for anyone who goes there wants pizza. 😁

Reactions: 10
Hey Free Willy, I heard what you said about people living in Michigan say MELK instead of Milk. That is a bleeping lie. I lived in Michigan for 35 years and my husband for 47 and we have never heard anyone pronounce it wrong like you. You are stupid and a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey Free Willy, I heard what you said about people living in Michigan say MELK instead of Milk. That is a bleeping lie. I lived in Michigan for 35 years and my husband for 47 and we have never heard anyone pronounce it wrong like you. You are stupid and a liar.
Dim Tracker says melk and is a native Floridian, and Michael K Adler says it and he was born and raised outside of DC.

Reactions: 11
Let me guess, they say "pellow" in Michigan, too.

Just like he tried to say that they say "illinoiS" in Michigan.

• Haha
I’ve been noticing Dong is really having issues with her legs. They cramp and have crawling sensations on livestreams, and now she’s been complaining about walking. Be it either high sugar issues, menopause or a virus, she really needs to see a Doctor. Will doesn’t care about her, if he did, he would take her-instead, he lets her gorge on candy, cakes, cookies and soda. Disgusting

• Sad
At the bottom of the shirt it says Mark 16:15. She doesn't have a favorite Bible verse, she just looked at the shirt. I'm sure she doesn't know what the verse even is.

It's about sharing the gospel, btw. Someone tried to tell her that and she had no idea what that meant and said she sings Happy Birthday to people in livestreams.

Will says they don't talk about religion on their channel so it's kinda ironic she was wearing it when he said that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1:47:16 I often get confused by Will, but I have no idea what he’s getting at calling his livestream a “real livestream.” Is that supposed to be a jab at somebody? Will was really salty at the “trolls” at that point, but I really don’t understand what he was getting at.

Reactions: 8
So dong has no memory, no opinions, no ideals. Is she so beaten down that she is afraid to say anything or does she just not care? I know they have said in the past that they were worried about liability when giving opinions or recommendations. But damn, you can't remember were you got your hair done or your favorite movie???
---
She wears that stupid shirt because it has cartoon food on it. Toddler Dawn doesn’t even get the joke.
She probably licks the shirt thinking it's leftover taco bell.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been noticing Dong is really having issues with her legs. They cramp and have crawling sensations on livestreams, and now she’s been complaining about walking. Be it either high sugar issues, menopause or a virus, she really needs to see a Doctor. Will doesn’t care about her, if he did, he would take her-instead, he lets her gorge on candy, cakes, cookies and soda. Disgusting
I really believe that SelfCenteredWilly only got health insurance for himself this year. Early on he talked a lot about taking care of himself by going to the doctor and getting a colonoscopy and what have you. Maybe next year is Dawn's year for coverage. Maybe.

They don't "remember" where Dawn got her hair done because they don't want to admit that Will's mom did it. That's common YITS move: feign ignorance when you don't want to admit something.

If you're doing a vlog or a podcast or any sort of information or entertainment programming, you need to provide value for the audience. What's the value for people watching Will and Dawn Running Errands in the South? Sure, we do as hate-watchers. Are you going to tell me that a regular, random person would click on on of the England videos and get information or entertainment? Of course not. That trip was stupid and boring. Who the duck doesn't understand a grocery store? Will's mental gymnastics over Publix was ridiculous.

Not only is Will burned out on The Smokies, he's burned out on providing information. He's tired of working. He's cut out meetups. He's stopped showing The Smokies. He doesn't follow what's happening in The Smokies. I guarantee that he will have zero solid information on anything opening up after Buc-ee's. Slowly but surely he's strategically paired down the things he needs to do the bare minimum. I wouldn't be surprised if Will tries to turn YITS into strictly a livestreaming channel. He hates editing because it's work.

Will doesn't know it yet but he's going down a path similar to Michael Kay, the Disney vlogger who burned out after moving to Orlando. Will is taking his audience for granted. He thinks they will follow him doing anything. I'm telling you that they won't. Look around at virtually every vlogging space. They are filled with channels that have fallen by the wayside. Will is in dangerous territory right now. He's acting like it's still 2016 or 2020. You are not going to grow by just running errands on your channel. If you aren't growing, you're falling behind. Will is going to keep sitting on his ass and, before too long, it's going to be just his shut-ins watching. Ryan AIOT is going to leave Will in the dust. I'm positive of this. The only question is if YITS and AIOT both reach 100K suscribers at the same time. Either way, YITS is going to limp across that threshold. AIOT is going to blow past it. It's obvious that Will is getting his information by watching Ryan. Viewers will figure it out, too. Poor Dawn. She's thinks she's sore now. Wait until she has to clean toilets again only she'll be five years older and 100lbs heavier.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The past two weeks Will seems to be constantly mentioning that he has dyslexia. I done remember him ever mentioning it before Cookie Crumbl gate.

Reactions: 12
Early on he talked a lot about taking care of himself by going to the doctor and getting a colonoscopy and what have you.
Can you imagine being the doctor tasked with doing the colonoscopy on Willy? There is not enough money in this entire world that you could pay me.
---
Will doesn't know it yet but he's going down a path similar to Michael Kay, the Disney vlogger who burned out after moving to Orlando. Will is taking his audience for granted.
Didn't you know he is a TRAVEL channel now. 😂

That's what some of these narcissist idiots who struck gold by finding an early mouth-breathing moronic audience don't quite understand. They see thousands of subscribers and they think they are some great entertainers, they think they must be special. In reality, there are a LOT of bleeping miserable bored people out there who found them in youtube suggestions and just watch it because it's on their homescreen while drooling over their microwave dinner and store brand beer. These people are to stupid to even search for videos, they just subscribe and that's it.

Just like Josh from Resort1tv. He has some stupid retro-tech-video game side hustle and he is always pushing it and can't understand how he has 175,000 subs on his Disney channel but nobody watches his passion project.

These pieces of serendipitous tit struck gold via the youtube algorithm and think they are talented. It's infuriating, not in their "success", but for the fact that they mirror an audience of 100,000's of neanderthals who's lives are so bleeping pointless that they unironically enjoy this tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So dong has no memory, no opinions, no ideals. Is she so beaten down that she is afraid to say anything or does she just not care? I know they have said in the past that they were worried about liability when giving opinions or recommendations. But damn, you can't remember were you got your hair done or your favorite movie???
---

She probably licks the shirt thinking it's leftover taco bell.
She had an ideal that Willy wouldn’t go for, a Little Debbie outlet store 🤣😂🤣. Their addiction to sugar is all consuming to her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.