Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had an ideal that Willy wouldn’t go for, a Little Debbie outlet store 🤣😂🤣. Their addiction to sugar is all consuming to her.
This is how that would go. Month one - Dawn eats all their inventory. Month two - they go out of business.
---
Interesting.

I wonder what brought this on?
If we missed your message, please resend it is code for we went in and deleted all unread messages because we are too lazy to deal with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She had an ideal that Willy wouldn’t go for, a Little Debbie outlet store 🤣😂🤣. Their addiction to sugar is all consuming to her.
I'm pretty sure someone in the comments worked at the factory and offered them a tour. That could've been an interesting vlog. But nope, it's work and not Will's idea. duck anything Dawn wants to do

Reactions: 11
They don't "remember" where Dawn got her hair done because they don't want to admit that Will's mom did it. That's common YITS move: feign ignorance when you don't want to admit something.
Yes, exactly. The stories (lies) on her “cold sores” are from using wax, a burn, and eating candy. The hair story has changed as well. Two different streets, to a shop in the mall, to total memory loss.
---
Interesting.

Maybe Willy got shaken up from all his bible beaters in the livestream last night.

Interesting.

I saw that and WTH is wrong with those commenting?? OMG they are so delusional. How come anybody say they like their videos. I did read a little and said they were planning a Disney cruise 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Skimming the news today, singer Frank Ocean pissed off the audience at Coachella this weekend with a terrible performance. Sounds like he's taking his audience for granted.

Will is doing something similar: offering no new information, no communication though email or social platforms and choosing to produce very easy, lazy content. Slowly but surely, Will is disappointing and alienating his stans. He's making them feel neglected and unimportant. He'll always have the hardcores, but regular people will go away.

The fact that Will isn't getting invited to more and more things is proof that people in The Smokies see that he's not covering the area anymore. Right now, he doesn't care. He doesn't want to do the work. But, before too long, he's going to wake up and find himself outside looking in to the greater PF/GB community and wonder why he's no longer included. The answer will be staring back at him in the mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Listening to Will be condescending toward Dawn about her Little Debbie Factory idea was confusing to me, how is going to get glasses and a grocery store video so much more brilliant? In the past Will has videoed factories, and factory stores like Russell Stover’s and the gummy bear place, but when Dawn suggests the same thing, it’s immediately dismissed. That is exactly how she came to the point in life where she doesn’t have opinions on anything, they’re just not valid to her husband and life partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Listening to Will be condescending toward Dawn about her Little Debbie Factory idea was confusing to me, how is going to get glasses and a grocery store video so much more brilliant? In the past Will has videoed factories, and factory stores like Russell Stover’s and the gummy bear place, but when Dawn suggests the same thing, it’s immediately dismissed. That is exactly how she came to the point in life where she doesn’t have opinions on anything, they’re just not valid to her husband and life partner.
Will likes to pretend on the livestreams that he doesn't eat sugar anymore and he's so above Dong. Just another lie....

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Interesting.

Will had just said that if anyone wants to ask a question don't ask in a livestream, ask on social media or on vlog comments. Someone said they'd messaged him on FB a while ago and Will laughed sheepishly and said he doesn't check it anymore.

AIOT's latest comprehensive video on what's new in PF and Sevierville 2023, packed more relevant information into 1 video than Free Willy has reported in over 7 years of covering the area. And get this....the info is the truth and not all made up lies. Wow someone who actually does research! You're toast Willy

Last edited:
  • Heart
AIOT made a comment on the live about seeing them at Dollywood on Friday. Will looked surprised like he didn’t know what he talking about. The flower and food starts and some get invited to try the foods first. I bet they didn’t get invited

• Heart
AIOT made a comment on the live about seeing them at Dollywood on Friday. Will looked surprised like he didn’t know what he talking about. The flower and food starts and some get invited to try the foods first. I bet they didn’t get invited
Would you invite them?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I sure hope they catch the guy that was spreading all the false rumors Will was talking about with the Jason Aldean place in Gatlinburg. If I had to bet it’s probably the same guy that falsely claimed the Apple Barn was closing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What happened to the mail ? The livestream title says mail call? No more grifts for Dong??

• Haha
Will had to get his mommy (or himself using his mommy's account) to defend him in the comments of Adam the Woo's video.

• Haha
  • Angry
Will had to get his mommy (or himself using his mommy's account) to defend him in the comments of Adam the Woo's video.
Definitely his mother - or sister. He’s too illiterate to form complete sentences. And I’m not sure who the bigger comment section stalker is: Mama Sidelines or Elmer Hussey Fudd.

willy was so disinterested last night and pissed over the trolls that he forgot to do Mail.

I think willy is reading here, realizes how accurate everything is here and knows his channel is going to crash and burn.

And part of him being ill last night could have been all the comments about him on the ATW video. He gets called out for all to see, and he can't filter comments like normally, and he can't stand that!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.