Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"We got a lot goin on and makin videos."

Will's favorite phrase to explain why he's not meeting up with 'suscribers'.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why he’s always so defensive about watching videos, he’s always so busy making videos he can’t possibly watch anybody else’s. That may have been true back in the day but they’re lucky to get two videos out a week these days, so what do they do with their time besides sit in their Jeep at a public park.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dong may be the most ignorant person in Tennessee. Banks not allowing people to withdraw their money??? If you win the lottery you need a magnifying glass to read the fine print, because you can use the money to by booze or cigs???

Oh and willy was all set to lie about gambling and dong beat him to the punch and let it slip that they do gamble.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They reek of people who need to make videos so desperately that they entertain people who are only there to be crappy because they can't afford not to. Who are they in debt to? Why do they always seem like they're running?

Dong may be the most ignorant person in Tennessee. Banks not allowing people to withdraw their money??? If you win the lottery you need a magnifying glass to read the fine print, because you can use the money to by booze or cigs???

Oh and willy was all set to lie about gambling and dong beat him to the punch and let it slip that they do gamble.
Will gambles everyday he steps on his back deck and it doesn't collapse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am at my wits end with these two bleeping lying grifters. I usually listen to the livestreams but I am sick of them.
I totally understand this. I just can't take anymore of his bullshit, but I can't help but rubberneck the trainwreck because I'm waiting for karma to completely kick his ass, It's coming soon, I just know it
---

Dong in incapable of having fresh thoughts of her own. Anything she says, you can guarantee she's just parroting what she heard spew from Willy's dumb lyin' pie hole. She's so well trained, she even completes his bullshit sentences now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Dawn may be narcoleptic or else I don't know what the cause would be for her zoning out like this in the live. Maybe that is why she doesn't drive?
Looks like she's sleeping with her eyes open, without blinking on several occasions. At one point when she's in the trance she lets the phone drop down.
It starts around 1:26:43 through about 1:27:08

1680567763840.png

• Sad
Dawn may be narcoleptic or else I don't know what the cause would be for her zoning out like this in the live. Maybe that is why she doesn't drive?
Looks like she's sleeping with her eyes open, without blinking on several occasions. At one point when she's in the trance she lets the phone drop down.

View attachment 2076848
WTF just happened there? That tit is not normal. It looked like she left a minute then came back

Reactions: 13
Not making fun of her, I’m just pointing out what my souther-en ears are hearing but Dawn’s Michigan accent seems to be getting thicker. 🤷🏻‍♂️
My southern ears can’t stand to hear her talk. It sure ain’t how we talk.
I am at my wits end with these two bleeping lying grifters. I usually listen to the livestreams but I am sick of them.
I’ve been sick of them. Their fat asses need a JOB and quit living on gift cards.
I like the Scott on Tape guy. He’s honest and don’t care what he says. He has a livestream going and guess who pops in. That Gatlinburg Hussey. That’s another asshat that needs to go back to work and quit begging. Enough already.

View attachment 2076848
It could be diabetes. I'm type II, and sometimes I'll zone out like that if my glucose has gone too high and stayed there, especially if I'm just sitting around. It sneaks up on me before I realize it. Fortunately mine is well-controlled now, so I don't have that happen much any more.

No matter what it is though, I know she, both really, definitely need regular medical care and appointments to see what's going on and to help prevent worsening, long-term effects.

• Wow
WTF just happened there? That tit is not normal. It looked like she left a minute then came back
This is typical dong and it happens all the time. She clearly has something going on that we have all speculated about. Some days are better than others and we have wondered if it's meds or lack there of. Willy doesn't seem to let her go to a doctor other than urgent care. She needs a full medical workup with a consistent doctor.

• Sad
What is with the anger towards Pizza Rio? Will says he's "drawing the line" against spending $60 for both of them to eat. Will, you just spent over $70 on lunch just the other day. What's the difference?

Something must have happened. Did the restaurant have an event and not invite them? He hasn't been this butt-hurt since the whole Guy Fieri/AIOT fiasco.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s drawing the line alright. Pizza Rio probably don’t want them in there. AIOT did an excellent job. They also did Ham & Goody’s. Talked to owner and it was very professional. Ryan showed the food but not them slopping it down. YITS needs to do that. Nobody wants to see them eat. 🤢

• Heart
Will just said one of the rumors about him is that he has multiple children in different states.....the duck?! Who's ever said that? There is no way in hell this greasy, sloppy blob has had sex with multiple women, hahahahahaha.
Ewww I bet he wears his white socks pulled all the way up and pulls his little we we out his tighty whiteys when he mounts Dawn for the 3 minutes.

• Sick
The whole thing Dawn (or Don haha!) said on the Sunday live about that facial aberration being a burn and not a cold sore has really gotten me intrigued. I’m trying to imagine ways in which one might get that kind of a burn. If it was hot wax, I’d be shocked. Doing your own waxing requires a certain level of skill that Dong just does not possess, not to mention that I can’t imagine free Willy buying the apparatus and materials needed for home waxing. Here are scenarios I’ve come up with:
Stabbed herself with fork/pipin’ hot food trying to jam it into her toddler mouth.
Tried smoking *something* from the wrong end. (I think someone here posited this one.)
Processing her hair for the millionth time and pure bleach dripped on her face.
A wayward ember from setting her hair on fire to keep length at bay (because how in the hell else do you explain what she’s got on her head. Clearly it’s not regularly trimmed or styled).
Rug burn from the prepubescent patchy beard on Will’s face after a make-out session in Ol’ Yeller.
Fell asleep in a pipin’ hot plate of flavor.
Powder burn from a firework Will lobbed at her. (This is currently my most likely theory).
Scalding jelly squirt from an overheated donut or Cookie Crumbl.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The whole thing Dawn (or Don haha!) said on the Sunday live about that facial aberration being a burn and not a cold sore has really gotten me intrigued. I’m trying to imagine ways in which one might get that kind of a burn. If it was hot wax, I’d be shocked. Doing your own waxing requires a certain level of skill that Dong just does not possess, not to mention that I can’t imagine free Willy buying the apparatus and materials needed for home waxing. Here are scenarios I’ve come up with:
Stabbed herself with fork/pipin’ hot food trying to jam it into her toddler mouth.
Tried smoking *something* from the wrong end. (I think someone here posited this one.)
Processing her hair for the millionth time and pure bleach dripped on her face.
A wayward ember from setting her hair on fire to keep length at bay (because how in the hell else do you explain what she’s got on her head. Clearly it’s not regularly trimmed or styled).
Rug burn from the prepubescent patchy beard on Will’s face after a make-out session in Ol’ Yeller.
Fell asleep in a pipin’ hot plate of flavor.
Powder burn from a firework Will lobbed at her. (This is currently my most likely theory).
Scalding jelly squirt from an overheated donut or Cookie Crumbl.
She obviously has herpes simplex. Why would she supposedly get burned in the same spot that she always gets the same cold sore every few months?
Donger is just as poor of a bullshitter as Willy The Lyin' these days. In fact, he probably came up with the lie for her.

What is with the anger towards Pizza Rio? Will says he's "drawing the line" against spending $60 for both of them to eat. Will, you just spent over $70 on lunch just the other day. What's the difference?

Something must have happened. Did the restaurant have an event and not invite them? He hasn't been this butt-hurt since the whole Guy Fieri/AIOT fiasco.
They're not ever going to be invited anywhere. They mispronounce everything, they take unappetizing footage of the food, they're not informative, they order the most basic stuff, if it's not one of the handful of foods Dawn actually likes her review is, "it's good...I guess", Will doesn't have the vocabulary or palate to describe food well, they're disgusting to watch eat, and Will almost always finds something to say that's critical (usually due to his lack of understanding) or offensive ("I think all Mexican bathrooms are like that, heh heh").

A restaurant would have to be desperate as hell to invite them.

Also, how dare they tell people how busy they are while just sitting in a parked jeep in a park for like 2 hours talking about literally nothing?

• Heart
Any CPA's in here? What's the deal with him having to pay taxes quarterly? He said he HAS TO, not that he chooses to do so. That has nothing to do with someone being self-employed as he said. Was he audited?
Smells like bullshit, because he never ever said that before in previous years. He always stressed out annually around tax time, never said he did taxes every 3 months. He probably owes back taxes or something court-ordered to do it quarterly?

Dawn Grace smells like :poop:!! Yeah we know-en you read here too now Dummy! Go to the doctor and take care of your nasty burn herpes face! Can we aydrayass thayat?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.