Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While watching the livestream for a few minutes last night, I tried out a new YouTube profile. I could say things and it would show up in the chat, but 4 or 5 times I asked of the candybar and soda were sugar-free, and it didn't show up a single time. Was that due to one of them deleting it?
Most likely you were blocked because Dong saw it OR one of his bible beater fans reported you, just like they are doing on the livestream now.

Reactions: 9
Will complains he spent over $200 for the entire year for parking in Gatlinburg. Wow. $200

Will, you should go to an NFL football game and pay for parking.
I went to see Bruce Springsteen two weeks ago in Greensboro and parking was $25 I thought it was a steal. I'm used to NJ prices where it would be $50+ to park at MetLife Stadium.

Reactions: 11
Hahahhaha!!! He totally admitted he gets more hate watchers than real ones!!!
---
No one has said he has kids in different states on here??? Also. Dawn puts people in time out?? Hahahahha what a nerd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Will won't go to Pizza Rio because it's too much for all you care to eat Pizza...

$60 is too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will just said one of the rumors about him is that he has multiple children in different states.....the duck?! Who's ever said that? There is no way in hell this greasy, sloppy blob has had sex with multiple women, hahahahahaha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It's like a few dollars more than his ribeye at Texas Roadhouse, but this place is all you care to enjoy.
Screenshot_20230403_190437_Drive.jpg

Reactions: 8
Hahahhaha!!! He totally admitted he gets more hate watchers than real ones!!!
---
No one has said he has kids in different states on here??? Also. Dawn puts people in time out?? Hahahahha what a nerd.
I have never heard the multiple kids in different states thing. He is lucky that dong was in the Roach and gave him the time of day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's $28.50 not $60....
---
Will doing his best Captain Picard the line must be drawn here speech with regards to the price of Pizza Rio.

Willy got nasty with someone asking about the white pick up in his backyard 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Most likely you were blocked because Dong saw it OR one of his bible beater fans reported you, just like they are doing on the livestream now.
I tried to comment today and it wouldn’t let me because I used the word “crap”. Lol. Once I removed the word it let me post.

What's the split, do you think, between people hate/secondhand embarrassment watching and trolling him versus genuine fans? Just curious 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.