Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest video… good grief!!! First they go for new glasses and Will makes sure we know Vloggers like him are celebrities and he needs the Ray BRAND sunglasses . Then they proceed to the FLAFFLE restaurant lol. Will makes it known he doesn’t know what he ate, but it was good. Dawn loves her gyro and Fries. After that, they both have foodgasms in the jeep at Crumble Cookie. (Ps- changed my profile pic to the favorite landmark, Johnny Carneenos🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love Middle Eastrin food from Hussein's Foffle House too! He's going to be on the shitter tonight. He walked out of there not even knowing what the duck he even ate...but he would recommend it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
13:12 Will’s tongue trying to get over to that cookie. The cookie part of the video is somewhere between addiction and fetish.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Okay, I think those pink tortoiseshell looking glasses actually suited Dawn. I hope she got those.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
-Today we were privileged to get a peak into the intricately analytical mind of Dawn. "The cookies were $15. If they were $5 each, they would be $20. So they were about $3 each." Thank you Albert Einstein !
-They never walked at the end of the video. They "started" their walk and when they came back from a cut they were in the exact same place. And after they shut off the camera they walked straight to the car to finish off the cookies before they even cooled off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
-Willy is really going to think he looks like Tom Selleck with Ray Bands on.
-I love Foffels and Easteren cooking!
-Middle Easteren and Mediterranean cooking is healthy. Of course, Will orders the biggest meal they have and Dawn got french fries.
-According to the receipt, this was recorded today - how did he get it posted already if it takes him 12 hours to edit his videos?
-Once again, Willy proved he doesn't know how to read...he ordered a vegetarian meal. I'm sure he'll be starving later. Lucky they're going to "Cookie Crumble" later. (Even though it's called "Crumbl Cookie".)
-When they went for their cookies, he read the store sign correctly, but still had to say "Crumble Cookie" afterward. Moron. You just read the freaking sign!!!
-They got the "macadamian" cookie.
-Amazingly enough, the cookies smell like a "bakery". Can't imagine why.
-I have already yelled "CRUMBL COOKIE" at the tv at least 4 times. Get it right, you morons!!!!
-I didn't need to see him take their thumbnail photo with his mouth hanging open.
-If we played a drinking game and drank every time Ding Dong said "That's the way the cookie crumbles" we would all die.
-Dawn must have been a math major. She said "if the cookies are 4 for $15, that means the cookies were under $5 each."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
*Settles in and cues up vlog*

Husband: No. I’m not going to sit here and watch a guy go to the eye doctor.

But…but… the AVENTURES! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.